15 - Auction

——— ♡ ———

3rd POV:

Xuri, Nami, Franky, Chopper, Sanji, Hatchan and Pappag were all in front of the Human Auction house, arguing with a person who was blocking the entrance to the Auction house.

"If we can't just take her back..!! Then we'll just have to play by their rules and get her back that way!!!" Nami exclaimed.

"Right now, we have a fair amount of treasure in the ship. Even at a low estimate, I'd say it comes to at least 200 Million...What's the going rate?" Nami turned to Hatchan

"Nyuu—!!With that much, you should have no problem buying her! But...I could never pay back all that..."

"What, Hachi, are you supposed to be her guardian or something?"

"Nyuu—!! No, That's not it, But..."

"This is our friend who's been stolen from us! We'll get her back no matter what it costs!! You got a problem with that?!" Nami said

"Not a chance!!! Money's no object!!" Chopper replied.

"...You guys....!! Thank you so much for...this...debt!! I'll never forget it!!" Pappag continued to cry

"I LOVE NAMI-SAN LIKE THIS—!!!" Sanji had hearts around him while he had one knee on the ground, arms raised.

"Just hurry up!!" Franky called out.

Everyone went into the Auction house as they stood there. They all watch as people are being auctioned but a certain red haired man and his crew  had their eyes on them.

"Boss...those are the guys from the 'Straw Hat Pirates' "

"I don't see their captain, though...I would have liked to see first-hand just how big an idiot he is. That figure over there with a bamboo hat and a veil, I've never seen them before." Kidd said

"Me neither, It may be a new member."

The auction began as the announcer introduced himself and later on the first human to be auctioned as the audience started to bid.

The door to the auction house opened, revealing a man in a white dress? with a bubble on his head as he picked his nose.

'A Celestial Dragon...' they thought except for Xuri who had her arms crossed. She didn't bother to look back because she knew what the person was, she gripped her arms as the feeling of hatred filled her.

Xuri rested her right hand to the side as she made a finger sign. She had her index and middle finger together and pointed at the Celestial Dragon. "Come forth, misfortune : 70%" she whispered.

Invisible black flowy strings wrap around the Celestial Dragon before disappearing into thin air. 'I dislike using this power of mine but for them, oh boy, I definitely will.' Xuri smirks as she awaits what happens next.

The  Celestial Dragon called Saint Charlos went down the stairs without slipping from time to time until he was on his seat with a few bruises from falling. Xuri watches him with a sadistic smirk under her veil as she tries not to laugh.

"KYAHH!!! WHAT'S WRONG WITH HIM....!?" A woman from the audience screamed. The pirate who was being auctioned on stage had blood dripping down from his mouth before collapsing on the ground.