10 - Whitebeard

--- ♡ ---

3rd POV :

"Captain! Where were you?!" Hoshiko starts to scold Xuri.

"I got to see Luffy! And have a BBQ party....BEFORE YOU GUYS GET MAD, We have to set sail, right now. We have to go to the meet up location where Shanks probably is right now." Xuri stated while thinking of a way to cheer her crew up.

"While we're travelling, Let's have our own BBQ party!" The crew cheers and prepares to set sail.

At the meet up location...

"WHERE IS HE!?" Exclaimed Xuri, looking like she was about to beat somebody up.

"Calm down, He might just be late." Chaylah assures Xuri.

"He better be just late. Or else he won't wake up for a month."

Soon enough, The Red Force was beside The White Phantom, the crew's pirate ship name. "There they are, The Moon Raiders." Yasopp says while the newbies of the Red Hair pirates had their jaws drop on the floor.

"They're just six? And They're all girls?!" A random guy comments.

"You shouldn't have said that." Benn stated.

"Why-" He was startled by a sharp arrow landing near his foot. He looks up to see a tall woman with midnight blue hair waving at him with a closed-eye smile.

"That's why"

"You're late! I thought you ditched me!" Xuri gracefully landed on the Red Force's deck, pointing at Shanks with furrowed eyebrows.

"What!? I would never!" Shanks panicked. Suddenly a plate of strawberry shortcake was shoved onto Xuri's hands and her mood flipped 360. She was now eating the cake happily with a flowery aura as she bid her farewells to her beloved crew.

Shanks gave a thumbs up to Limejuice and mouthed a thanks, Limejuice did the same and mouthed a you're welcome in response.

In the Grand line, New World...

"Pops, Pops! Red hair is asking you to meet you."

"Ah...Let him...You'd better bring some good booze, brat." Whitebeard said with a shadow casted over his eyes.

" 'Red haired' is coming" Jozu, the Third division captain of the Whitebeard pirates announced.

"Stay back, youngsters. You won't survive this." Marco, the First division captain of the Whitebeard pirates tells them.

"Eh...? We won't survive this... what do you mean...?"

"Don't ask any questions and just stay back."

Footsteps going up the deck can be heard as most of the Whitebeard pirates drop on the floor one by one, knocked out. "Don't panic. They just lost consciousness..." Marco said to a crewmate.

"Without any determination, there's no way you can hold up your consciousness...in front of that man...!! Amazing "Vigor and drive" as always. " Jozu and Marco look at Shanks who is holding a huge gourd of sake with a hooded figure following behind him.