24 - Hell's Heat

--- ♡ ---

3rd POV:

The three of them look at the thick smoke rising. "We can jump down from here right now if you wish...but if we land in the wrong spot, it's not just a few burns we'll be getting! Just going down any further than this means putting your life on the line!!" Bon Clay said.

"You said there's someone you want to see, right? Who is it you want to see so much you'd put your life on the line like this?" Luffy asks. Xuri turned her attention towards Bon Clay, curious to who this person is.

"They call her the 'Miracle Person' !! Captured without rhyme nor reason...she goe by the name of 'Iva-san' and rules over the pink paradise of the grand line...the queen of Kamabakka Kingdom!! IDOL OF OKAMA ALL OVER THE WORLD!! GREATEST OKAMA QUEEN WHO EVER LIVED!!! I WOULD GIVE ANYTHING TO SEE HER!!! AND IF THERE'S ANY CHANCE, I WANT TO TRY TO SAVE HER FROM THIS PLACE-!!!" Bon Clay starts to spin around like a ballerina.

'Interesting...I'd like to meet this 'Iva-san' he talks about...' Xuri thought before she was interrupted by familiar screams. She looks to her side and sees Buggy with Mr.3 who were running towards them.

The Minotauros show up and start to chase Luffy and the others, leaving Xuri standing there. "Eh...?" Xuri tilted her head to the side in confusion as she sweat-dropped. Soon she heard an explosion, and the Minotauros looked fried...yet he was still moving.

Bon Clay, Luffy and Mr.3 then delivered their final blows to the Minotauros who was finally unconscious after. The four of them cheered loudly at the taken victory while Xuri appears behind Buggy who screams.

"ALL RIGHT! LET'S HEAD STRAIGHT ON DOWN TO LEVEL FOUR!!!" Luffy cheered.

"BELOW IS THE 'SCORCHING HEAT HELL' YOU KNOW?!"

"THERE'S NO WAY WE'RE GOING THERE!! TO LEVEL 4!!"

"Why?"

"WHY DO YOU THINK?!

"E-S-C-A-P-E!!! WE WANT TO ESCAPE!!!" Mr.3 said.

"THAT'S RIGHT! THE DIRECTION WE WANT TO GO IS 'UP'!!!" Buggy exclaimed as he and Mr.3 pointed upwards. Luffy wasn't even listening to them and picked his nose instead. "Uwah! A big lump of blood came out of my nose."

"Hey, the ceiling's getting higher." Luffy said.

"Oh, you're right there's this clattering noise too...What is this trick? Mr.3 added.

"We're falling." Xuri said with a monotone voice.

"WHAT?! AAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! WE'RE THE ONES FALLING!!!"

"WERE GOING TO GET BAKED!!!" They all screamed except for Xuri who grabbed all of their collars and dashed off to a random platform. She then drops all of them on a safe place before standing on top of the railing, looking around the place.

"IT'S HOT!!!" Bon Clay had steam coming out of his nose.

"Hm?" Luffy looked in a random direction. "THERE!! LET'S GO !!! Xuri!" Luffy called out to her to come with him as he dashed off then Xuri disappeared in a blur.

"Yeah. WHERE ARE YOU TWO GOING?!!!"

"HOOTTTT~~~~!!!"

"BE QUIET!!"