14 - Supernovas

——— ♡ ———

3rd POV :

"Look, wherever you go...you better be careful. My sources tell me that, with you guys here, there are 11 pirates on Sabaody Archipelago with bounties over 100 million!!" Shakky said

"THAT MANY?!" Chopper had his jaw dropped and eyes bulged out.

"That's 9 people other than Monkey-chan, Roronoa-chan!" She proceeded to tell them.

"When you all entered the 'Grand line'...there were 7 different routes you could have taken. You picked one route and followed that log to this point."

"Yeah." Luffy replied.

"So, of course the pirates who chose one of the other routes, went through the same kind of difficulties as you did, and some of them made it here. No matter what route you take, you run into the 'Red line' and so everyone gathers here to cross the wall. Get it?" Shakky puffs out smoke from her cigarette.

"All the world's rookies have gathered here at the same time. That's not something that happens everyday..."

"Kidd, Luffy, Hawkins, Drake, Law...Those names have been all over the newspapers." Shakky chuckles before continuing, "Information is a weapon. You should at least know the names of your rivals, right?"

"I don't read the newspaper" Luffy response as Xuri mentally facepalms.

"Speaking of bounties...among the rookies, you're only number 2!!" Shakky smiled

"THERE'S SOMEONE HIGHER UP THAN LUFFY?! ON THESE ISLANDS!?" Yelled Chopper.

CAPONE
"Gang" BEGE
B 138,000,000

"Big Eater"
JEWELRY BONNEY
B 140,000,00

"The Magician"
BASIL HAWKINS
B 249,000,000

EUSTASS
"Captain" KIDD
B 315,000,000

"The Sea's Roar"
SCRATCHMEN APOO
B 198,000,000

"The Red Flag"
X DRAKE
B 222,000,000

"The Monster Monk"
UROUGE
B 108,000,000

"Human Massacre Machine"
KILLER
B 162,000,00

"The Surgeon of Death"
TRAFALGAR LAW
B 200,000,000

"The reason why Captain Kidd has a higher bounty than you...is because they cause a huge amount of damage to ordinary citizens...not cute at all, right? So I'm definitely rooting for you guys, Monkey-chan!!"

"Well, I'm just going to have fun. But all these pirates being around me makes me worry about the craftsman guy." Luffy grins

"Oh, he'll be fine. He's about 100 times stronger thank you boys."