16 - There he is!

——— ♡ ———

3rd POV:

More Flying Fish Riders crashed into the auction house as Robin and Brook dropped down. "Where is Usopp?" Xuri looked up, trying to find him.

A figure can be seen falling down at a rapid speed as the figure crashed down on the Celestial Dragon who just recovered from Sanji's kick. "PFFTTT—there he is!" Xuri clutched her stomach as she laughed.

"AHH!! Sorry 'bout that old guy!" Usopp exclaimed.

Soon enough, Robin, Usopp and Brook joined in the fight. "Luffy- Where's Camie?!" Luffy pointed at the stage where Camie is in her fish bowl with the top half sliced off.

"Over there!! We're getting out here as soon as we can get that bomb thing off her neck! There are battleships and an admiral on the way!"

"WHAAATTT?!!!"

"Oh, the Marines are already here. Straw Hat-ya"

"Who the heck are you...and what's with that bear?" Luffy asks. Xuri looked at Luffy's direction when he mentioned 'bear'. Xuri's eyes lit up as she spotted the familiar bear and rushed to Luffy's side.

"If it's the Marine's you're worried about, they've been here since the auction started...They're surrounding the entire auction house." The guy with a fuzzy white hat with spots said.

"What?! Seriously?!"

"After all, The Marine HQ do have a post right here on this Archipelago. I don't know who it is they're after...but I doubt they expected anybody to start attacking the Celestial Dragons." He continued to say with a smirk.

"You're...Trafalgar Law...!! Luffy, that man is a pirate..." Robin said

Law chuckled, "You've put on quite the little show here, you and your crew."

Xuri appeared beside the Polar bear as she gave him a special snack which he recognized. The men sitting on both sides of the polar bear recognized her from the snack she gave.

But before they could say anything, she raised her index finger up indicating to be quiet. The 3 nod at her and cheer silently as they have a group hug. Actually more like Xuri snuggling into the Polar bear.

"SHIT..! CAMIE-CHAN!!!" Sanji shouted which caught their attention.

"Now, then, Fish!!! Time to die!!" The girl Celestial Dragon pointed a gun at Camie.

The Straw Hats were preparing to attack until the Celestial Dragon went unconscious.

"See what'd I tell ya, Giant-kun? The place is total chaos! The auction is over, I've stolen my money. Guess it's time to head back to do some more gambling." A man with white hair with glasses and a giant came through the back of the stage.

Xuri physically face palmed after seeing the familiar man on the stage. 'So this is where he has been...are you being for real...?'

"You really are one screwed-up old man...so it's money you were after?" The giant said

"I was planning on stealing from whoever bought me too, if I was lucky enough to get the chance..." the man replied.

"I mean, just take a look at me.....I'm just an old man now. Who would want me as a slave!?! WHAHAHAHA!" The man laughed out loudly.

"R....Rayleigh!" Hatchan exclaims in shock