7 - The Crew

——— ♡ ———

3rd POV :

Clashing of swords can be heard before seeing both figures jump away from each other. Xuri sends a  light blue slash at Mihawk and he blocks it with his sword, Yoru.

"You've gotten stronger, Xuri!" Mihawk exclaimed as he smirked.

Xuri smirks back before flipping her hair, "Of course! I've been training with the greatest swordsman for years after all!" Mihawk just scoffs at her.

Before they charged at each other again, they were interrupted by a Den Den Mushi ringing. Xuri picked up the Den Den Mushi and answered the call,

"Hello?...Oh! You guys are here already?...Alright. I'll come back, just give me a few minutes. Okay, bye!"

"We can spar another time. I suggest you should go now." Mihawk said as he placed Yoru on his back before just standing there and staring at her as he seemed to expect something from her.

Xuri nods and gives him a quick hug before activating her Devil fruit that shows those familiar white flames and starts to rush away in the sky.

In the distance, Xuri spotted her ship. The ship was big enough to fit at least 10 people, it had two masts that supported 5 sails.

The Jolly Roger was painted on the biggest sail the ship had, it was a skull without a jaw, it had a blue lotus with gold outlines on the right side and a huge crescent moon on the right side as well.

(The Jolly Roger)

She reached her ship and gracefully landed on the deck as her crew mates greeted her.

"Captain!! You're back!" Hoshiko, the medic of the crew, greeted Xuri.

Hoshiko is a 24 year old woman that stands at 5 '7 ½ tall and has short black hair that is tied half up by a black ribbon, she also has a red spider lily clip on the left side of her head. She has gold coloured round glasses over her ocean blue eyes.

She usually wears a ruffled white sleeved shirt with gold buttons and black shorts that reach up to her mid thighs. Black combat boots that reach to her knees, two small pouches are placed on both sides of her waist and finally a dark blue capelet that drapes over her shoulders.

Hoshiko is a Devil fruit user. She ate the plant-plant fruit which gave her the abilities to manipulate any plant at her will and basically become a plant woman.

"Where should we set sail next, Capt. ?" Valerie, The navigator of the ship asks.

Valerie is a 26 year old woman standing at 5'8 tall. She has long wavy red-brown hair that is tied into a messy bun. She also has dark magenta coloured eyes

She wears a cream coloured square neck crop top with puff sleeves with a black long scarf tied around her stomach and then brown fitted pants. Lastly, she wears black ankle boots

Valerie is the last Devil fruit user in the crew. She possesses the power of the Bird-Bird : Model ; Eagle fruit. She can turn fully into a large Eagle and have its attributes.

"I've prepared snacks for everyone!" Chaylah, the chef of the crew said while coming out of the kitchen.

Chaylah is a 5'8 tall 23 year old woman. She has straight long  brown hair that is braided into a ribbon braid and dark brown eyes.

She's wearing a full purple long sleeved puff romper suit. The romper also has a white ribbon tie. Her braided hair was covered in little purple flowers that Hoshiko most likely placed there. She then has white sandals on to finish her look.

Chaylah is not a Devil fruit eater. But she is a very skilled dual-wielder with her choice of weapon, a machete.

"Can we train today, Captain?" Alcirah asks as she stops playing the flute.

Alcirah, The youngest of the crew at the age of 22, standing at 5 '7 tall. She is the younger sister of Chaylah, having the same eye colour as her but her hair colour is lighter and wavy. She has straight medium length hair and it's tied up into a low ponytail with her wispy bangs showing on her forehead.

She's wearing a short black sleeved dress that reaches above her knees with silver buttons. She has a long khaki coat with a ribbon tie on her waist and then a pair of low white platform heels to complete her outfit.

Alcirah is also not a Devil fruit eater. Her choice of weapon is her own instrument, The flute. She has to play a certain tune on her flute in order to reveal the hidden blade. Though, she's still learning how to use her weapon.

"Xuriiii! Can we do a quick visit to Water 7? I need some good materials to repair some stuff on the ship." Risa, the shipwright of the crew said.

Risa is the eldest of the crew at the age of 27. She is also the tallest, being 6'4 tall. Risa has medium wavy length midnight blue hair with curtain bangs and hazel coloured eyes.

She's wearing a white off shoulder top with puffed sleeves and a black overall dress on top that reached above her knees. She has a pink bandana tied on her head like a headband and black ankle high boots to finish her look.

Risa is also not a Devil fruit eater. Her weapon of choice is bow and arrow and though she did some modifications on her weapon.

"Okay, one by one. Hoshiko! Yes, I'm back!. Let's set sail for Water 7 next, Valerie as per Risa's request." Xuri looks at Risa to confirm and sees her nod happily in reply before she continues,

"Thank you Chaylah for the snacks! and Alcirah! Let's train tomorrow, I'm quite tired from sparring with Mihawk." Xuri says as she got a plate of snacks from Chaylah and a nod from Alcirah who continued playing her flute.

Xuri takes a bite of the sandwich Chaylah made as she lets out a pleased hum.

"ALRIGHT! LET'S SET SAIL FOR WATER 7!!" Xuri announces.

"YES, CAPTAIN!!" They all replied in unison.

——— ♡ ———

I can't really draw well, especially if it's humans that's why I can't provide you a pic of them for now. Sorry :(