23 - Oh my, It's Bon-chan!

——— ♡ ———

3rd POV: 

“...This is level three, the starvation hell!! Frankly, If we don’t get out of here quickly…we’ll waste away ourselves in no time…!! ” Mr.3 exclaimed as all 4 of them arrived at the entrance of the prisoner cells. “We have to get ourselves away from this floor…while we still have sweat left in our bodies…!!” Mr.3 continues while they look at the skeleton tied up on 2 large pieces of wood. 

“Well, let’s hurry on down to level four, then!!” Luffy says while eating the fried bird that fell in front of him earlier. 

“YEAH, RIGHT!!!” Buggy and Mr.3 retorted with an irk mark. The 3 of them then started to complain while Xuri went off to look around the place. 

All of a sudden, Mr.3, Buggy, Luffy and the unconscious Sphinx were all hoisted up by a huge net. 

“AAAAGHHH!!”

“WHAT’S ALL THIS?!!”

“DAMMIT–!!! IT’S A TRAP!!! THEY WERE ALREADY AFTER US!!” 

“..!! IT’S MADE OF STEEL…!!” Luffy bit on the net and grinded his teeth, trying to destroy it.

“DAMMITT ALLL!!! THIS STUFF’S GOT SEA STONE IN IT…” yelled out Buggy.

“OH, THE TORTURES THAT WILL AWAIT US AFTER ATTEMPTING TO ESCAPE…! WE’RE DOOMED!!” Mr.3 cries out.

The bluegoris and the other prison guards were at the bottom of the net, surrounding the ones who were captured. “Open up!! Open up!! Huh? Who the heck are you?!!” Luffy exclaims, looking at a small new figure that showed up.

“I am…Saldeath!!” the small figure said. 

“A monkey…? You don’t really look like one.” Luffy replied.

“No!! You misunderstand me!! I am… Saldeath!!” 

“A monkey, huh…”

“No!!” 

“Prepare yourselves! Resistance is meaningless!! You are trapped inside an underwater gaol…there was never anywhere for you to run to! You should be glad to have been captured by me...!” Saldeath, a chief guard of Impel Down said before he continued, “After all, should you proceed to the floors below, you encounter…the four ‘Demon guards’ ” 

A huge light blue slash was sent to the net’s direction as it cut up the upper part of the net. “What?! Where did that slash come from?!” Saldeath looked around to see no one that might have sent that slash, he looked up to see the net falling down, “Not…Good!! The net has been cut up!! Don’t let those three escape ...Especially Straw Hat!!” Sladeath ordered.

“Whew~~~!! Time to run!!” Luffy said as the Bluegoris chased him. “Gomu Gomu No…Gatling!!!” Luffy sent multiple repeated punches at the Bluegoris who got knocked out along with the other guards.

“Huh?!...Where did the others go..?!” Luffy then looked up to hear the voices of Buggy and Mr.3. 

“GYAHHAHAHAHA!! STRAW HAT!! SAY HI TO ACE FOR ME, WILL YA?!! LET’S ALL HAVE A DRINK  TOGETHER IF YOU GET OUT OF THIS ALIVE!!!” Buggy stuck his tongue out as he laughed. 

“FUAHAHAH! MAKE SURE YOU KEEP UP THE BRILLIANT DISTRACTION!! DU~~~~MMMY!!!” Mr.3 mocked.

“Kind of a pity, but..OKAY!! SEE YOU!! THANKS FOR HELPING ME GET THIS FAR!!!” Luffy shouted out to them.