11 - Spa Day!

——— ♡ ———

3rd POV :

Luffy, Usopp and Chopper were on bars of soap, sliding through a very shallow pool. Suddenly, a grey-ish cloud came and it rained candy.

"Candy! It's raining candy!"

"Huh?" A girl with midnight blue hair and hazel eyes in a one piece swimsuit turned to the 3 who are filling their mouths with candy.

"Hey look, it's raining candy!" the midnight blue hair girl exclaimed which made the person beside her look as well.

"Let's get some!" the girl sitting beside her with red-brown hair said. She suddenly brought out a huge bag out of nowhere and filled up her bag with candy.

Usopp, Chopper and Luffy slid down a long and curly water slide as they all laughed. A little girl zoomed past them as well as two women.

"WOHOOO!!! cya boys!" A red-brown haired woman yelled.

Upon reaching the end of the slide, the little girl laughed at the 3 whose faces were planted in the pool. The animal that the little girl was riding turned into a raccoon looking animal with a puff of smoke as the others gasp in surprise.

"This is the ocean raccoon dog, Nukki. He can transform into anything!" The little girl said as Nukki transformed into various animals.

"WOW, AWESOME!" they all said in unison.

"He said that this girl is called Rina." Chopper said.

"The raccoon dog talked!" Rina exclaimed

"I'm not a raccoon dog! I'm a reindeer!"

"Eh?"

" 'Eh?' Be nice!"

Rina's stomach grumbled. Luffy asks, "Are you hungry?"

"Yeah..."

"Want my lunch? But it's not a pirate lunch." Luffy brought out meat from his pocket and gave it to her.

"Huh? You're pirates? Honest?" Rina asks Luffy, he smiles and puts on his straw hat before saying, "I'm Luffy, the man who will become the king of the pirates!"

"I'm the ship doctor, Chopper!"

"I'm Captain Usopp, the sniper."

Rina turned to the two women and asked, "what about you two? Are you with them?"

The two women looked at each other and nodded before looking back at Rina as they replied.

"I'm Risa, the shipwright of my crew! We're not with them, It's our first time seeing them in person!" The midnight blue haired woman replied with her hands resting on her hips while giving her a grin.

"And I'm Valerie, the navigator. Risa and I belong to the same crew." The woman with red-brown hair added.

"You're also pirates? Which crew do you belong to? And a shipwright?" Luffy asked a lot of  questions until he got cut off.

"Wow! I didn't know there were funny and cool pirates like you guys! Thank you! Now to chow down—" As Risa was about to eat the meat but  she remembered something which made her stop.