Part 7

Light flooded into the room, waking up very hungover Jaemin and Chenle. They sat up, clutching their heads as it was pounding alot.

"Good morning" Renjun was sitting on the floor next to the beds "how are you feeling?"

"Awful" sighed Chenle, groaning loudly "ughhhhh"

"Where am i?" whispered Jaemin "this isn't my room"

"That's cause its our room" said Renjun "you slept in Chenle's bed"

"Oh ok" said Jaemin "i'm just going to go back to sleep"

"Me too" sighed Chenle, snuggling back into Renjun's bed "night"

"Oh i'm sorry but that is impossible" said Renjun "you will need to clean up your mess"

"What mess?" said Jaemin "oh you mean the sick?"

"Yup" said Renjun "oh and you two are banned from drinking ever again"

"Whyy???" whined Chenle "i love it"

"Well you are such lightweights even after two sips of alcohol" teased Renjun "and so chaotic"

"I bet you are also chaotic drunk too" said Jaemin "its not just us"

"Oh I know that I have more of an alcohol tolerance than you two combined" scoffed Renjun "don't test me"

"That's funny" said Chenle "watch you eat your words"

"Oh please" laughed Renjun "anyway, you need to start cleaning before class"

"Oh god i don't want to go!!" cried Jaemin, struggling to get out of his bed "i'll call my teacher"

"Don't you dare" said Renjun, his eyes looking at the bleech mop and bucket 

"Fine fine!" sighed Chenle "we'll do it"

"Good"

----------------------

"Morning sleepyheads!!" As the trio walked out of their house, they were greeted by their new friends leaning on the wall.

"Am i extremely hungover or are they standing there?" whispered Jaemin, leaning on Chenle

"Jaemin, you're not still drunk are you?" sighed Renjun 

"Nah, my hungover is very present" said Jaemin "so can i stay in bed now or?"

"Nope" said Renjun, linking Jaemin and Chenle's arms "let's go"

"So no good morning?" teased Jeno, as they walked together "we're hurt"

"Sorry, this morning has been alot" laughed Renjun "and last night too"

"I bet they are over dramatizing everything" said Jaemin "what actually happened?"

"We went to the restaurant, you got drunk" started Mark "you were singing loudly, swinging on a lamppost and was kinda difficult to move"

"No way" said Chenle "we're not that bad drunk"

"Oh how we should have recorded you" sighed Jisung "then you would have believed us"

"I doubt it" said Jaemin "i wish i coud go back to bed"

"To be honest same" laughed Haechan "but i feel like you guys have it worst"

"You have no idea" sighed Chenle "i like drinking but being hungover is awful"

"You know that there is a way to drink alot and not be hungover" said Jeno "i guess you didn't eat alot"

"They are such lightweights" sighed Renjun "that not even food can absorb it"

"Wow, that's kinda cool" said Jisung 

"Thanks" said Jaemin "we're so unique i guess"

"Do you guys want to eat together at lunch?" asked Haechan "it'll be fun"

"Don't you guys sit with your fans though?" teased Renjun "they might get jealous"

"Believe me, i'd rather pick you guys over them" laughed Haechan "and even if they do, i don't care"

"We'll see Lee" said Renjun "it depends"

"Is it me or are they flirting?" asked Jeno, a grin on his face

"Definitely"

"Yup"

"Shut up, we're not flirting!!!"