Part 8

"Ughhh this food is my one true love!!" Jaemin exclaimed as soon as he sat down on the table.

"I don't need anyone"

"So i have a question right" said Chenle, eating his food "can you guys also see the group of girls glaring at us"

"Of course" said Renjun "they've been like that ever since we sat down"

"I was just double checking jeez" said Chenle, rolling his eyes at Renjun "so anyway, i'm living life right now even if im hungover"

"How's your hungover by the way?" asked Mark, chuckling as Chenle and Jaemin were leaning on each other "you look fine"

"What hungover?" exclaimed Jaemin "we're fine"

"Yeah my head's not pounding right now" said Chenle, grinning "i feel awesome"

"You're such idiots" laughed Renjun "continue eating your food"

"Soo how were your lessons?" asked Haechan, leaning his elbows on the table 

"They were fine" chucked Renjun, "i'm finishing my painting, Chenle is practising a new piece and Jaemin has a new project"

"What about you guys?"

"We could speak for ourselves though" said Chenle, glaring at Renjun "but that's fine"

"Our morning was good" said Mark "our teacher was away so we were left to our own devices"

"I thought you said you weren't going to come sit with us?" teased Haechan "what was up with that"

"He was just being flirty" said Jaemin "of course he wanted to sit with you guys"

"Yeah, I mean its so obvious" agreed Chenle "he's so silly"

"Shut up" exclaimed Renjun, glaring at his friends "please ignore them"

One of the girls who were glaring at them walked over to their table, wrapping her hand around Haechan's arm "Hey Channie, why are these nobodies sitting with you?" 

"Who even are they?"

"Hyejin, not that its your buisness" said Jeno, rolling his eyes "they're our friends"

"but why?!" asked Hyejin "they aren't even popular"

"So what?" exclaimed Haechan "we literally don't care, so can you leave us alone"

"They're gonna ruin your reputation" scoffed Hyejin "and we're more better looking than them"

"If i didn't have a hungover" said Chenle, glaring at Hyejin "i would totally yell at you"

"They're irresponsible!" yelled Hyejin "stop being this stupid phase or i'll tell your mum"

"Woah" said Jaemin "she knows your mum? that's crazy"

"Hyejin i swear to-"

"I'll do it" threatened Hyejin, lifting her phone up "don't test me"

"Oh my god that's not even a threat" scoffed Jaemin "i've tried calling my dad but he never picks up"

"Omg same" said Chenle "wait i forgot we knew each other from childhood"

"You knew each other from childhood?!" exclaimed Renjun "you never fucking told us this"

"Oh yeah we do" said Jaemin "our dad's are politicians and they sent us to the same boarding school in Japan when we were five"

"And when we finished school we moved here" 

"What the fuck?!" exclaimed Renjun "i want to meet your dads so i can fight them"

"Good luck with that" chuckled Chenle "they're really powerful and has lots of body guards"

"Ok whatever that was" spoke Hyejin "let's get back to me now"

"So wait you can speak Japanese?" asked Jisung, completely ignoring Hyejin "that's so cool"

"Yup" said Chenle, grinning "i learnt it like a couple of weeks when we arrived"

"It took Jaemin longer"

"Shut up, you literally already knew two languages before!" exclaimed Jaemin "i only knew korean and english"

"That's literally the same thing idiot" teased Chenle "oh wow"

"But it was probably easier for you to learn it cause you're like a genius!" scoffed Jaemin "and we were five years old"

"Ok ok" said Chenle "but we still could communicate cause i knew korean"

"Alright can we not talk about my terrible language skills" said Jaemin 

"say the person who can speak korean, japanese and english" said Chenle "but ok"

"Oh and Hyejin please leave cause we don't want you here"

"Wha-"

"Bye" interrupted Chenle, waving his hand goodbye "ok so she won't leave, let's leave. I need a drink"

"Its literally twelve o clock" said Renjun "and you're hungover"

"Well its five o clock somewhere" said Chenle, standing up "who gives a shit"

"Hell yeah!!" cheered Jaemin, jumping up and down "let's gooo"

"No drinking you fuckers!!" yelled Renjun, hitting Jaemin and Chenle's arms "you're banned"

"Not if you can't catch us" said Chenle, grabbing Jaemin's arm before running away "byeee"

"Come back here you idiots!" yelled Renjun, running after them "you can't get away"

"They really did just leave us" laughed Jisung, as they watched the trio run "what great friends"

"I know" agreed Jeno "i'm glad we talked, i was starting to get tired of you guys"

"Fuck off Lee" scoffed Mark, hitting his boyfriend's arm "you asshole"

"Let's just leave him" said Haechan "he's in a time out"

"What?" exclaimed Jeno, as his friends started walking away "i was kidding, don't go!"

"Bye Jen" teased Mark, waving goodbye

"Don't fucking leave me you assholes!" yelled Jeno "fuck you guys!!"