Part 32

"Wake up, wake up, you have a hangover!!!" Jaemin woke up on the floor of the living room, lying on him was Chenle and next to him were Yangyang and Renjun. "wake up, wake up, it's time to get up!!"

"Ughhh Doyoung why are you doing this?" Jaemin sat up from the floor, glaring at Doyoung who was banging pots and pans "its too early"

"Actually its 4 in the afternoon" said Doyoung "you missed most of the day"

"How are they still sleeping?" exclaimed Jaemin, looking at his friends "you were so loud"

"We will never know" said Doyoung, handing Jaemin a coffee "take this, you'll need it"

"Also, can you answer the door, someone's been knocking for half an hour"

"Why couldn't you do it?" asked Jaemin, as he put his cup of coffee down "I was asleep half an hour ago"

"You snooze you lose" teased Doyoung "if you open it, I'll make you some food"

"it'll make your hungover go away"

"Fineeee" sighed Jaemin, carefully placing Chenle on the floor before walking towards the door "but you better make lots of it"

"Hel- oh shit Jeno, Mark" 

Jaemin stood there staring at the two, his cheeks bright red as they stared back with smiles on their faces.

"Hey Minnie" asked Jeno, as Jaemin opened the door wider so they could come inside "how are you feeling this morning?"

"I'm fine" chuckled Jaemin, as they sat down on the sofa "I just have a new friend called hangover but she'll be gone soon"

"What about you?"

"Hm we're fine" laughed Mark "we came here to talk to you about something though"

"Oh no" said Jaemin "did I do or say something embarrassing last night?"

"No" said Jeno, as he gently patted Jaemin's back "but we do need to talk about something you said"

"Did I offend you guys?" asked Jaemin, his eyes widening "if I did, I am so sor-"

"No you didn't minnie" chuckled Mark "you said you liked us"

"Oh shit" said Jaemin, his heart going into overdrive "I'm so sorry, when I'm drunk, I tend to spill everything and that's why I really shou-"

"We wanted to say" said Jeno, holding Mark's hand "that we have feelings for you too"

"And we didn't want to say anything cause it might ruin our friendship but when you said you liked us, we realised that we have mutual feelings"

"Y-you like me?" asked Jaemin, stuttering as his cheeks turned an even brighter shade of red "are you sure?"

"Yes Minnie" said Mark, holding his hand out to Jaemin "we like you a lot. And would like to take you on a date"

"If you'd like that"

"I wou-"

"Fucking finally" Jaemin glared at Renjun and his friends who were wide awake. They had big grins on their faces as they stared at Jaemin, Jeno and Mark.

"Of course he would" teased Chenle "he's been crushing for a while so I am so glad that you are finally going on a date"

"Well we're not going on a date" teased Jeno, as their friends sighed loudly "he hasn't said yes yet" 

"Say yes right fucking now" yelled Yangyang "or I will hit you over the head"

"Na Jaemin" said Renjun, crossing his arms "do not test us"

"Alright, can you all shut up or leave" said Jaemin "this is none of your business"

"Fine fine" said Yangyang "we're waiting, ok I'll shut I'll now"

"Mark and Jeno Lee" said Jaemin, turning to the couple "I will go on a date with you"

"Finally Marknomin is happening" squealed Chenle "I should message Jisung so they can all come over"

"We will get into that shortly" said Renjun, nudging Chenle's arm "congrats you guys"

"Let's celebrate with drinks!" teased Doyoung "oh wait, you're all hungover. No drinks for you"

"Fuck you Doyoung"

"Say that again or I'll kick you out of this house"

"Love you too Youngie"