Part 9

"So are you waiting for us or to beat us up?" Jaemin, Chenle and Renjun were waiting by the gates as Mark, Jeno, Jisung and Donghyuck walked out of the university.

"Why the fuck would we beat you up?" said Renjun "I just needed to be around normal other people"

"That's offensive" said Chenle, glaring at Renjun "I will lock you out of our house"

"That would have been a good threat" started Renjun "if you didn't keep loosing your keys"

"Not again Chenle" exclaimed Jaemin "but don't worry I can lock him out"

"See what I mean" sighed Renjun "anyway, do you guys want to hang out?

"At your house?" asked Donghyuck, putting his backpack strap back up on his shoulder 

"Oh my god, take him on a date first" teased Chenle "also you can't come in our house cause we're not allowed guests"

"I thought it was no partners allowed" said Jeno, chuckling "what's the lie?"

"Same thing" said Jaemin "I think"

"Did you guys want to hang out?" asked Renjun "we can go to the playground"

"Oh the playground?" asked Mark, "that's co-"

"No not the playground" said Jaemin "the last time we went there, a little kid pushed me"

"When was this?" asked Renjun, turning to look at Jaemin "and why?"

"Jaemin was on the swing" said Chenle "and-"

"oh I thought he hurt you or something" said Donghyuck, as they laughed 

"He pushed me off the swing" said Jaemin "I was swinging and he pushed me off it"

"Why are your stories always chaotic?" asked Jisung "like that's crazy"

"He does that" said Chenle "and another time, a kid laughed at him when he fell of the zipline"

"Ok can we stop standing here and go somewhere?" asked Renjun "people are staring"

"Yeah let's go before Hyejin comes over" agreed Donghyuck "we can go to the local convenience store"

"let's gooo I'm hungry!" cheered Jaemin "its on Renjun"

"Shut up Jaemin" yelled Renjun, going to hit Jaemin but the other ran away "ignore him"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Do you ever feel-"

"-like a plastic bag?"

"No" scoffed Renjun "I was going to say, do you ever feel like you're babysitting your friends?"

"No what does that even mean" said Jaemin, as he picks up a packet of crisps "oooo do you guys want sushi?"

"Exactly my point" laughed Renjun "anyway, how was your day?"

"It was a pretty relaxed day compared to others" chuckled Donghyuck "what about yours?"

"Class after lunch was shit" sighed Renjun "someone messed up my painting"

"Wait what?" exclaimed Donghyuck, a shocked look on his face "who would do that?"

"I have no fucking clue but they've completely ruined it" said Renjun "there are lines all over"

"I'm sorry Jun" said Donghyuck, patting Renjun's back "I hope you can fix it"

"Well I have 48 hours to finish it" said Renjun "its all nighters for me"

"If you want some help, I'm free" said Donghyuck "I mean I'm not an artist but I used to help my mum paint"

"Now that's sweet" called Chenle, as he and Jaemin leaned on the shelves "hmmmm"

"Shut up and pay for your food already" said Renjun "you're holding up the queue"

"What queue?" said Jeno, joining the conversation 

"Can everyone just go and pay please" begged Renjun, he could feel his cheeks turning red "this is embarrassing"

"Oh by the way, thank you for offering Donghyuck" 

"No problem" said Donghyuck, chuckling "anytime"

"I bet ten pounds they're gonna get together" whispered Jaemin "there's a vibes between them"

"I dunno" said Chenle "should I bet for just ten pounds?"

"Ten pounds is a lot though" said Jaemin "trust me"

"I just don't want to get beaten up by Renjun" said Chenle, "he's glaring at us right now"

"I'm not scared of him" said Jaemin "I got chased by a bunch of dogs when I was ten"

"Why am I not surprised" sighed Mark, as the others nodded in agreement "I'm sorry about that"

"If you aren't scared of me" asked Renjun "then why are you holding a  loaf of bread?"

"cause I'm gonna eat it, duh"

"On its own?" exclaimed Jisung "isn't that bad for you?"

"I don't think so but its very tasty"

"Oh dear Jaemin"