Part 14

"Jaemin, you can control the music if you'd like" Jaemin was sat in the back of the car, Jeno and Mark sitting in the front with Mark driving.

"Oh, shouldn't Jeno control the music" started Jaemin, "since he's in the front?"

"Do you want to sit in the front?" asked Jeno "I don't mind swapping

"Oh sorry, that's not that I was suggesting" stuttered Jaemin "I just thou-"

"its ok Jaemin" chuckled Mark, as he looked at him through the rear-view mirror "you can control the music"

"O-ok"smiled Jaemin, taking his phone out "I hope you like my taste in music"

"Oh we don't mind" laughed Jeno "we usually argue about songs"

Jaemin scrolled through his Spotify playlist, trying to decide what songs to play first. He clicked on the final song and hoped the two would like it.

"Ooh, what's this song called Minnie?" asked Mark "I like it"

Jaemin's cheeks turned red at the compliment as he told him the song name.

"I wonder how everyone else is doing" thought Jaemin, as the three had a conversation

-----------------------------

"Chenle, I want to control the music" exclaimed Renjun, as Chenle tried to connect to the bluetooth "I'm literally sitting in the front"

Chenle was sat in the back with Jisung, as Renjun sat in the front with Donghyuck in the driving seat.

"Who cares which one of us controls the music?" scoffed Chenle "we basically have the same music taste anyway"

"Exactly" agreed Renjun "so I should be the one who controls the music"

"But i'm already connected" teased Chenle "hey, stop trying to hit me from the front"

"Then stop being annoying" scoffed Renjun "just please let me control the music"

"Nope" scoffed Chenle "so anyway, how's uni and life?"

"We have too much coursework and assignments" sighed Jisung "but everything is good"

"Wait you have exams already?!" exclaimed Renjun "but we've only just started the term"

"Well our teacher didn't pay attention to that" laughed Donghyuck "and have slammed everything on us"

"I feel for you guys" sighed Chenle "If that was me i'd quit the course"

"You do have lots of assignments though" said Renjun "you're just ignoring them"

"I am fucking not!"