Part 16

Hiii so stupidly I've started to write a new story and forgot about my other stories soo im sorry if i haven't been updating alot :)

"Moonlight sunrise, baby, come, be my starlight
Moonlight sunrise, oh, baby, just to make you stay
Moonlight sunrise, baby, let's do it all night
Moonlight sunrise, I guarantee I gotcha"

You're probably wondering how they ended up like this? Well......

"I'm seriously so hungry right now" That was the third (hundredth) time that Chenle had mentioned that he was hungry.

"Oh i had no idea" teased Jeno, chuckling as Chenle leaned on Jaemin's shoulder "it sucks that there is no where to stop"

Chenle had to move to Jeno, Jaemin and Mark's car due to him accidentally throwing Renjun's phone out the window and it was nearly run over. Renjun forced him to get out the car and receive it, only once he had given the phone to Renjun, Renjun didn't let him back into the car.

"I am hungry too if im being honest" sighed Jaemin

"I'll search on google maps for the closest stop" said Jeno, taking his phone out

"He decided to search once Jaemin was hungry?" whispered Chenle, Jaemin hit his arm as he was the only one to hear "favoritism much"

"There's a stop right there!"

Mark quickly turned to get off the motorway, shocking their friends in the other car who began spamming the chat non stop.

"Why did you turn off the motorway?!" yelled Donghyuck, from his rolled down window "what the fuck?!"

"We were hungry" said Jaemin, as he got out of the car

"You could have messaged us" exclaimed Renjun "i thought something bad had happened"

"So kicking me out of the car isn't something bad that happened?" scoffed Chenle, rolling his eyes

"You deserved it" said Renjun "my phone was nearly crushed"

"The code word nearly" teased Mark "its fine"

"Can we just go in already?" begged Jaemin "I'm starving and its not like we're going anywhere"

----------------------

"Hello welcome to the Karaoke bar" cheered the owner

"Karaoke bar?!" exclaimed Jisung, as Chenle and Jaemin cheered happily while they paid for a room "in the middle of nowhere?"

"I love karaoke!!" yelled Jaemin, as the two ran towards a room "lets go and have some fun!"

And here we are, back at the beginning of the chapter.

"Mmmh these burgers and chips are soo good!!" cried Renjun "i'm so glad we came here"

"You're welcome" teased Mark, as Renjun playfully rolled his eyes "good job singing Jaemle!"

"Jaemle? That sounds like a flower" said Jisung, stealing Donghyuck's chips

"Its Jaemin and Chenle's names combined" explained Donghyuck "and leave my chips alone"

"Who's going to sing next?" exclaimed Jaemin "Renjun? Hyuckie? Jeno? Mark? Jisung?"

"Hey Hyuckie" called Renjun, standing up and taking the mic from Jaemin "lets do a duet"

"S-sure" stuttered Donghyuck, taking a mic from Chenle "what song?"

"Love is an open door" teased Jaemin, as Renjun glared at him

"I won't say im in love!"

"Hit me baby one more time!"

"Lover"

"Lets do The Feels" exclaimed Renjun "i love this song"

"Its too easy to tease them" laughed Mark, as the two started singing "they're adorable"

"I'm totally recording this" said Chenle, taking his phone out "potential blackmail"