Part 18

"Ooooooooo"

Jaemin was home alone, which was unusual as the trio liked to stay in. The other was either busy with school work or with jobs.

So Jaemin, with nothing to do in a house, he started to listen to music. He danced around the house, using different objects as microphones.

"We can break it baby
Rock it, twist it, lock it baby
All I know is you can't chain me
'Cause I'm gonna break out
Gonna, gonna break out, out"

"Hey Jaemin, Chenle, Renjun!"

"Hello?? We're at the front door!!"

"Please open the door before we turn into ice statues"

"Anti fragile, anti fragile"

"HELLO????"

"They must not be home"

"Are you serious? They're literally always at home"

"Well maybe they went out?"

"Oh so i guess we'll have to eat all this lovely pizza and cake ourselves"

"Do you need help opening the door?" The friends turned to the sound of the voice, only realising it was the landlord.

"H-hello sir" greeted Donghyuck, hiding behing Jeno "We're here to see our friends"

"I know" chuckled Doyoung "don't worry i won't kick you out"

"The whole hatred is stupid anyway"

"Oh? Well thats great!" said Jisung "is it possible for us to go inside?"

"Jaemin should be in there" said Doyoung, raising an eyebrow "i wonder why he isn't opening the door"

"We've rung the door bell alot" said Mark "I'm not sure"

"Well don't worry" said Doyoung "ill open the door for you"

Doyoung took his keys out and opened the door, jusestering for the others to come inside.

"YOU ARE MY
CHAMPAGNE
MY WINE 
MY TEQUILA
MARGARITA
MOJITO WITH LIME
SWEET MIMOSA
PINA COLADA"

The group walked in just as Jaemin was having this 2 hour concert, his music was way too loud and he was screaming the lyrics as he danced.

"I'm drunk in you oooohhhh I'm drunk in youuuuuuuu"

"Na Jaemin, what are you doing?"

"Ahhhhhh what the fuck are you doing here?!" Jaemin screamed loudly when he saw the group standing there.

"They've come to see you" chuckled Doyoung "where is Chenle and Renjun?"

"They went to get drinks and snacks" said Jaemin "for tonight"

"You're having a party?" asked Doyoung, pretending to be mad "hm i never authorised it"

"They told me to keep it a secret from you" said Jaemin "it is only going to be the seven of us"

"I'm kidding Minnie" laughed Doyoung "its totally fine"

"You scared me there hyung" sighed Jaemin "i am very embarrassed"

"Don't be" chuckled Mark "you're a pretty good dancer"

"Emphasis on the pretty" teased Donghyuck "right guys?"

"W-what?" stuttered Jaemin, his cheeks turning red "oh you brough pizza and cake!"

"Yeah, its a party snack" said Jisung "although the others don't agree"

"I feel like its for a kids party" said Donghyuck "we could just have snacks and drinks"

"Shut up" said Jisung "im not drinking lots and eat only snacks"

"I agree" said Jaemin "id feel better eating a big meal"

"Thank you Jaemin" exclaimed Jisung, wrapping his arm around Jaemin's shoulder "he's the only smart one here"

"Alright" said Doyoung "I'll leave you guys alone"

"Bye Doyoung hyung" said Jaemin "thanks for your help!"

"Thank you Doyoung hyung!"

"So, what do you guys wanna do while we wait?" asked Jaemin, as he sat on the sofa

"I don't know about you guys" started Donghyuck "but I'd like to see you dance and sing again"

"Oh i don-"

"Chenle, i can't believe you bought that" Renjun's voice was heard in the hall as he unlocked the door

"What? It was only 50p" said Chenle "its like a hundred sweets"

"Watch you get hyper" sighed Renjun "we just need to get the house cleaned before th-"

"Heyyy~!"

"What the fuck?" exclaimed Renjun "you're here already?"

"Yup, we had to get Doyoung hyung to open the door because Jaemin was busy performing" laughed Mark "very well might we add"

"I see" said Chenle "oooh you brought pizza and cake! Ugh im starving"

"Wait Chenle no-"

Chenle had already picked up a slice of pizza before Renjun had finished his sentence.

"What?" said Chenle, looking at his friends with a confused look "oh sorry"

"Ah fuck it" said Jaemin, taking a slice as well "im hungry too, i didn't have lunch"

"You didn't have lunch?!" yelled the friends "Jaemin!"

"What?" said Jaemin "its not that bad"

"Uh huh" scoffed Renjun "you better eat more slices than us"

"Alright mum"

"I'm not sure if you meant that as a joke or seriously" said Renjun "i can't seem to tell"

"I guess you'll never know"