Chapter 6: Pedo Stalker

Luca

Daniella...she was...how do you put it nicely. Well she's...bat shit crazy. The woman was inevitably nuts. But rest assured I know she is my match. Clemente men know what they want. She was beautiful, compassionate, smart and tactical with a hint of crazy but that made her all the more perfect. I couldn't help but feel a sense of pride as she pointed my own gun at me, hearing the shocked noises of our guests.

"Go ahead amore, shoot. I dare you" I challenged her crossing my arms in a mocking manner as she faltered in confidence. Did she really think I'd cower away from my own gun, added to the fact that she couldn't possibly shoot anyone. She was too innocent for the things she knew. Dani could kill a whole gang all alone with the amount of training her father put her through, she just doesn't realize it.

"Stop shitting about Luca, I will shoot you!" She glared getting tense from my mocking but I merely smirked at her semi-pouted lips and furrowed brows

"Stop shitting about Luca, I will shoot you!" She glared getting tense from my mocking but I merely smirked at her semi-pouted lips and furrowed brows. I shrugged at her figure.

"Go ahead, I'm not moving am I?" I put my arms behind my back "Clear shot Dani, question is will you take it?" I smirked raising a challenging eyebrow as she gulped before shaking some sense into her head and gripping the gun tighter

"Fuck yeah!" And in a quick graceful movement she lowered the gun down and pulled the trigger narrowly missing my foot before running like hell to the exit of the dining hall. I doubt she knew where she was going. See what I mean? It was a very tactical show of compassion and knowledge. She and I both knew  she can pass that bullet through my foot but she purposely missed it because she only needed a distraction, she had planned this before hand considering her choice of footwear.

"Let her wander off, we could trust her with a gun. Have the house on lock down" I smiled shaking my head in proud disbelief glancing back at the shattered tile that she had shot. Daniella Shaw was something worth bragging about

"She doesn't want this Luca" Jhai clamped his hand on my shoulder. He has been constantly trying to get me out of the family tradition but he's grown more persistent when I finally brought home Dani. It's been like this ever since.

"You don't know what she wants!" I pushed him off walking away angered by his intrusion. If anyone knows what Daniella wants, it would be me. I've watched her from afar, I grew up with her but from a distance. In that time she made me fall deeper and deeper into a dark trench and I couldn't escape. If anyone was to blame for anything it should be Daniella. I knew deep inside Jhai still has a sliver of hope that I'd get tired of her so he could swoop her off my grasps, I knew he had taken a liking to her too but I wasn't going to let her get away.

"Dani come out, I'm not mad" I sighed traveling up the staircase and searching the halls until I heard a scoff but there were way too many doors to choose from.

"Do you seriously think I care if you're mad? I have leverage" she stated proudly, I could almost picture the victorious grin on her face as she spoke. I chuckled to myself

"Really? Have you checked how many bullets your leverage has? Coz I distinctly recall only placing one?" I crossed my arms waiting at any moment for her to release an aggravated groan of frustration ones she finds out the how pathetic of an excuse for a leverage she has. I heard shuffling and tuned in to know which room it was coming from before

"Fuck! Who brings a gun with only one bullet?!" She ranted as I found the room she had entered. I should've figured it was our room. It was the only room she knew after all. I bet she didn't want to intrude. I grabbed her waist from behind and placed my chin on her shoulder.

"I do" I chuckled grabbing the gun from her grasps and placing it back behind my dress pants

"I do" I chuckled grabbing the gun from her grasps and placing it back behind my dress pants. She folded her arms in front of her chest and sighed.

"Just let me leave, I didn't purposely mean to apply as a unicorn dancing stripper on your mafia site. I thought it was a load of bull created by some nerd" she groaned laying her head on my chest in exasperation. I sighed. What part of I knew you before that does she not understand? In fact I purposely created the site for her to find.

"I told you even as a kid I've known you and your weird skittles fetish" I chuckled. I was four years older than her but she always fascinated me. I recall watching her in her backyard having several cups and a pack of skittles her eyes would lighten up as she separated the color in separate cups, OCD if you might say then she greedily eats all of it and gets all hyper running around the yard picking flowers.

"You scare and intrigue me Luca Clemente...I'm not sure what to make of it" she pulled away to stare me in the eye. Her sparkly grey eyes peered at me through her lashes.

"You don't have to make anything of it, just accept it" I smiled at her calculating gaze before she kneed me in the balls

"Pedo stalker"

Back to square one