PSA: SEQUEL PROLOGUE

Hello
Bonjour
G'day
Biyotch whaddup

I am extremely pissed because I am now just receiving word that twenty øne piløts just bloody came to Adelaide and where was I?

At home being an absolute bum and doing worthless rubbish like trying to teach my pet tarantula tricks. I'm fucking mental!
CLIQUE BØIIIII |-/
A N Y W A Y

T H E S E Q U E L P R O L O G U E I S   H E R E⤵️
I couldn't work out the plot and you guys are hounding my ass for the sequel.

Tell me if this is to your savvy

*******

Prologue: Secrets, Fragile Figures and Heavenly Scents make you insane

Posh, Prim, Prestine

'Good Afternoon Ladies & Gents, I am Sparrow Thorne, it's a pleasure to meet you'

No! That's not it, my introduction has to ooze prestige. I have to enter in graceful strides and delicate sways. My eyes must flutter with tranquility and my smile has to disseminate regency.

In more common words I had to transform my patchy self into a pompous bastard like all the others present in this obligated house party. It was themed to honor my return from what they deemed as parental measures. Simpler terms, they had me shanked inside a boarding school with church girls for the last 6 months because apparently I had to be cured of my intolerable behavior.

"Sparrow, darling, be a good little bird and fetch Mr. Prescott some punch he must be parched" my stepmother demanded more than asked. I held in the urge to spit back an obvious insult and instead stiffly nodded my head in concede.

Mr. Prescott can very well make sure he had something to drink the punch bowl was literally a mere 5 steps away from him, albeit he was quite a stubby fat man with short legs. I desired nothing more than to punch him rather than be getting punch for him.

"Of course Mum, it would be my pleasure" I spoke the last sentence with gritted teeth. I was so not looking forward to be anyone's Drink Donkey. Instead of saying anything further and risking the chance of being returned to the shank house, I just trudged away.

As I passed the other dress & suit clad divs I can't help but remind my self to smile and be graceful

"I feel like a self-righteous prick, I want to stab myself" I groaned talking to myself. I couldn't handle just holding it in, I needed to hear my voice and know that I haven't turned into one of them.

"Alright there Spark? You look just about ready to spit in the punch bowl" my brother, Top (Christopher) chuckled grabbing a small bowl and filling it with chips and salsa. I smirked at him.

"Trust me Top, I am tempted to" I grinned once he grimaced. He grabbed his bowl and kissed my cheek before telling me he had to go. Mr. Popularity, ChrisTOPher Thorne, Football Captain. How fulfilling.

Not that I was jealous, I wasn't athletically challenged or academically either. I just liked to do things my way....and well my way is not necessarily the right way. Top was the sporty brother, Red was the cool brother, Ana was the smart sister and me...our step mum calls me the bad seed. If there was one thing I was good at, it was being bad.

"Here you g-" I paused in the middle of what I had to say as I watched Sue, my stepmother glare.

"You took too long darling, Mr. Prescott already has a drink. Run along now" she spoke in a tamed voice as if challenging me to retaliate. I wanted to slap the cup Mr.Prescott was holding and hand him the one I got him but I knew Sue wouldn't appreciate that. I sighed inwardly and instead just plastered an apologetic smile on my face.