Chapter 18: Charming Clemente

Dani

It was clear that Luca was no charming dingle butt. I mean the man couldn't go a day without pissing me off and dissing some innocent young chap about something really irrelevant. Basically what I'm trying to point out is that Luca shablablabla Clemente sucks major llama balls. He's brother though was a different sort of charming Pringle.

Not long after I bumped into Jhai he told the guards Luca had assigned to babysit me, who were currently manhandling Kaden, to get the fuck away (well in a more polite way than I stated it but you get the point) because he can take care of me. Since he was one of the mighty Clemente boys they obliged. He then proceeded to take me on a tour of the main building which was pretty huge but unfortunately we had to stop in the kitchen because Luca forgot to feed me and my stomach felt like there was a herd rampaging pregnant rhinos inside it.

"D'you want a drink?" He asked chuckling once he turned to me, who was shamelessly stuffing her face with cupcakes.

"What've you got?" I said as clearly as I could considering that my mouth was stuffed. He was standing by the fridge but his eyes shifted to the bar that was stuffed with alcohol. I gave it a long stare before our gazes met again. It was clearly that he and I had the same idea.

And it went along the line of booze, beer, alcohol and vodka

<<Dani>>

Luca

It was a long pointless meeting. It was hard keeping secrets from Dani, knowing that she's the person that could help us the most but considering that she doesn't fully understand what she's raised to be is definitely gonna be a problem. I don't want Dani worrying about anything, she was my princess. I don't show it much but I really do care for her.

"We need her to help us Luca, she could end this brewing war between the Costellos" my uncle grunted. He doesn't understand that Dani needed more time to understand. The poor girl barely knew what her father was. She thought he was a soldier for Christ sake. If only she knew what kind of man her father was she'd be surprised. I'm surprised Dani isn't as terrifyingly dangerous as he was, or maybe she just doesn't know yet. After Reginald Shaw died the Shaw family disappeared for 4 years, Dani included and when they reappeared Charisma Shaw, Dani's mother had disappeared. Dani was the only one left, her entire demeanor had changed and she showed no signs of knowing anything regarding the Mafia business her father ran.

"When will you tell her?" My father asked calmly but before I could reply the doors bust open revealing the two goons I sent to look after Dani, they were frantic and scared as they stared at me, making it clear that Dani has once again got into some sort of trouble. I knew taking her to the estate was a bad idea from the start but the thought of leaving her at the mansion seemed like more of a liability

"Where?" Was my simple response already walking in a determined pace to find out what the hell she was doing. Knowing Dani it was bound to be something reckless that could put herself at harm.

"We can't find her anywhere sir. We last saw her screaming her lungs out that a guy touched her boobs that was before we got orders that you let someone else take care of her" Darren replied nervously as my glare snapped to him. He flinched in response as I took a calculating step towards him. He looked like he was about to shit his pants. He should because nobody wants a pissed Luca Clemente

"Who told you I sent someone else?" I spoke through gritted teeth clenching and unclenching my fist to control my temper but it wasn't working considering that I still have a very strong urge to punch his face in and run him over a billion times. I couldn't help but think that Dani escaped again. I'll deal with the person who touched her boobs later, those girls are only mine to touch, but as for now I needed to find Dani

 I'll deal with the person who touched her boobs later, those girls are only mine to touch, but as for now I needed to find Dani

<<Dani>>

"Your brother sir" the moment those words left his lips I knew I should've known he would take her.  I groaned and punched Darren trailing out the building and onto my car. I needed to find her before they get far or before anything happens between them. I zoomed past the estate stopping by the gate guards to ask where Jhaidon's car was headed and if Dani was with him. My suspicion was clear and I was just about ready to put a target on Jhai's head.

"Fucking pick up!" I groaned dialing the call button on my phone to contact Dani but 5 text messages and 6 missed calls there was nothing in response. What the fuck were they doing to be so occupied, my mind rammed through all the possibilities and it just made me madder than I already was. I called her one more time and to my surprise she picked up on the first ring

"Where the hell are you?!" I immediately yelled through the phone but Dani seemed unfazed the girl was walking on Lala land by the way she spoke.

"Fishies oh look at that one Luca...Loookaloookaaalooooooooo hahaha hello fishy. I wuv you fishy" she started to coo, completely ignoring me. I groaned and tried understand her as she spoke another incomprehensible sentence. The person speaking was either high as s bird or pissed drunk...hopefully not both.

"Where are the fishies at, Amore?" I stated but this time calmly. I didn't want her hanging up on me

"In the water well duh Lookalablabla" she giggled ending with a hiccup as she sang a song in some sort of language she just recently invented.

"What's the name of the place?

"Tttthhee akaakakakakuua rrooomm" she tried to read in a really bad attempt but luckily I was able to put two and two together

They were at the aquarium staring at fishes. Soon enough Jhai will be sleeping with them

"I have to go me and Jhai have to kiss fishies now bye bye!" She said sharply and hung up. Did she just say what I think I heard?!!?'

I yelled in frustration a pounding was in my chest as I stepped on the accelerator wanting nothing more than to kill my brother