Chapter 7: Falling For The Wrong Clemente

Dani

"So....that went well" I grinned sheepishly as Luca escorted me downstairs to witness the chaos I have created. I balanced myself on balls of my feet, hands clasped together tightly. They all stared at me expectantly and I merely shrugged. I have to admit I didn't expect Luca to be all chill and childish, giving into consideration that he's a gang leader mafia boss. Then again I haven't really met a lot of mafias to know how they function.

"I approve" a burly old man stated simply tapping Luca's back proudly with a smile upon his face. He was decent looking for his age, beside him was lady who I assume was his wife wearing an elegant yellow dress and bright smile as she held her arms wide open while she approached me.

"Oh how long I've waited for this moment, grand kids at last!" She cheered pulling me in for a wrinkly hug. It sounds gross but damn it feels good. Grand kids? She must be Luca's grandma, so burly guy must be grandpa Clemente....hold up grand kids?! Ain't no babies poppin out of this babymaker.

"I'm barren" I blurted gently pulling away from his grandma who held me by the shoulders as she extended her arms releasing a sudden gasp, which was echoed by the other members of the Clemente clan. But of course life hated me because Luca merely scoffed.

"She's fertile. I could make her pop babies every year if you want, gram" he rolled his eyes pulling me to his side and made me face his family. I waved awkwardly as I watched their grinning faces all but Jhai who seemed annoyed at the far back. I wouldn't even ask how he knew

"So let it be said that to this day Daniella Germaine S. Clemente is now my wife" he said. My jaw practically hit the floor at his words but before I could make any sort of reaction he quickly gripped my jaw and kissed me. Is he really asking to get his balls kicked? Suddenly Luca and his magical hands caressed my back and that was all it took for me to turn in to putty in his hands, thrills of excitement ran through me as his lips battled with mine until a cough interrupted us. Luca unwound his lips from mine and glared at his brother while I panted like an obese whale that joined a marathon. Applause resonated through the room but I could feel the thick tension between the brothers. I was still panting in disbelief as I shook my head. Did we just kiss? Holy shit. Can we do it again please? Stop it Dani! He kidnapped you!

 Can we do it again please? Stop it Dani! He kidnapped you!

<<Luca>>

"That's not how it fucking works!" I glared at him smacking his stomach which I doubt even caused him pain. I've always dreamt of getting married but I never imagined it in this manner....forced and shit. Luca immediately turned to me and held my face in the palms of his hand

"I could make any of your wedding wishes come true as long as you are my bride" he stared in to my eyes deeply, smoothly caressing my cheek with the pads of his thumb as he smiled gleefully. I didn't have a comeback for that one. Truth be told I was shocked as I stared into his gray orbs dazed by his words. But the moment was ruined when someone coughed again...that same someone who needs to get checked for tuberculosis because that someone coughs at the worst moments. Luca raised his head and shut his eyes seeming to try to control his anger.