Chapter 13: Your Heart Is My Home

Dani

The world wasn't a stupid romance novel. It was unlikely for a boy to stalk me ever since I was a child even more unlikely that he was part of the mafia. I was just ordinary Dani. Luca admittedly was amazing, too amazing, unbelievable and dangerous. Why was I feeling like this?

I hate him. I think I do. The feelings were just too strong I couldn't put them together.

My daddy taught me differently. When children were given dogs, my dad gave me a python. He made me polish weapons and instead of laser tag he brought me to target practice sessions....I was the target.

"He's still outside Dani, I don't think he's leaving anytime soon" Lila came bringing hot chocolate and tacos. It had snowed the other night and it was really chilly. According to Lila, Luca has slept on our porch and hasn't left ever since. He'll have to leave at some point. I dared to take a peak and there he was blowing on his palms seems like Lila took the courtesy of giving him one of my blankets. I nearly scoffed, that idiot is asking for hypothermia. I can't believe Lila is on his side, don't get me wrong I'm pissed at her too but she's my best friend so she gets a free pass...unlike the dumbass on the porch. I hope white walkers tear him limb from limb.

 I hope white walkers tear him limb from limb

<<Luca>>

"It's not my fault his dumb, I specifically told him to go home" I groaned taking the food from Lila and turned on television to get myself to forget of a certain stubborn asshole camping out on my porch.

"I told him that, you wouldn't believe his answer" Lila smiled at me. That weird creepy smile she makes when she's trying to manipulate me. What is this scheming bitch luring me into now? I quirked my brow and looked at her suspiciously.

"What'd he say?" I say looking straight forward in the hopes that I looked uninterested as I claimed to be, but in reality I was dying to know what Luca had said. I don't know why but some stupid part of me hoped that it was one of his sweet words, like at the restaurant. I'm was rarely ever sweet and the minute I decide to be sweet the dumb fuck calls me a manipulative bitch. Well thank you to you too, you little cunt.

"Ask him" was Lila's short response as she left my room. I was about to tell her to fucking shut the door until I saw the poor shattered door on the floor, remembering that Luca barreled it down. Cunt. I wasn't going to fall for another of Lila's stupid tricks. God know she's the reason why I'm even in this predicament. I took another peek and saw him already looking at me. He gave me a sad smile followed by a pathetic wave. For some reason I wanted to smile but that'd be a pathetic excused so instead that son of bitch will get what he deserves so I flipped him off instead. I was being a total shit bag, but he didn't like me sweet let's see how he like me sour. God that was such a cheesy line. He's screwing me you up Dani! Get your head out of your fucking ass. I need to sort this shit, but I can't do that without addressing the problem from the root...which is Luca Clemente

which is Luca Clemente

<<Dani>>

"Alright fuck this shit" I decided to get my shit together and hopped off my bed going to the lousy asshole who I just wanted to destroy last night. But somehow Luca had this Count Dracula voodoo shit that makes me comply to his every whim. I passed by Lila on my way down already smirking like the little shit she is.

"Fuck you" I rolled my eyes at her as I opened the door only to be engulfed in a hug. His body was trembling slightly and the frost in his hair tickled my chin and I almost moved to hug him back...almost

"I love you" he spoke pulling me in tighter stuffing his face in between my shoulder and my neck. It made me shiver as the cold bridge of his nose caressed the crevice of my neck. Was he sniffing me??

"I told you to go home" I told him gently trying not to break down, I couldn't take it anymore the poor asshole slept in the fucking freezing pavement and told me he loved me...c'mon even I'm not that heartless so I engulfed him in my arms as well. What the fuck was wrong with me?

"Your heart is my home" and there it goes. My eyes were pissing...utterly bladder exploding piss was pouring out of my eye sockets. Classy

"You're so stupid" I cried just enjoying his embrace. Luca was destroying me and the bad thing was I was letting him. What happened to cheery impulsive Dani...it was like was opening another dimension of me that was pushed to the back of my mind.

"only for you" he chuckled pulling back to cup my cheeks and grinned like the little bitch he is.

Then he started coughing like crazy. Fantastic
***
After Luca started coughing and sneezing, I had to drive him home.

"I'm sorry *sneeze*" Luca slumped on his seat looking at me apologetically

"I said it's okay" I chuckled. Maybe Lila was right maybe it was the alcohol talking last night. Luca is actually a good guy, when he's not on mafia death mode. I entered their estate and helped Luca into their home, we were welcomed by their many maids and his very curious brother Jhai

"Will you stay?" He asked once we entered his room and he had finally plopped down and started fiddling with his blankets. I helped him get tucked in. If Luca were like all the time instead of the dumb asshole he usually was I'd have no trouble on genuinely having feeling for him....too bad he was such a twat.

"Do you want me to?" I smiled as he sneezed again. He looked at me and rolled his eyes. I chuckled and laid beside him. No need to sass, I was just asking

"I don't hate you Luca"  I think I love you...nope screw that...the cold was totally blistering my heart and numbing my brain, I don't even know what I'm thinking

Do I?