Hidden Chapter: The Fallout

Luca
By: Kaden James Howard

This fucking happened I don't know what this shit means and Shay isn't home yet so

This fucking happened I don't know what this shit means and Shay isn't home yet so...I don't know. Fuck it... I'm not reading stupid guidelines.

She was insane in every way. The slightly deranged look in her eye....somehow made me feel aroused and I couldn't explain why. I had an extremely perfect girl straddling me on the floor, who wouldn't get aroused? . I smirked once her eyes widened in surprise.

"Is that?...." She trailed off. My boner? Why, yes, yes it is indeed my rock hard dick pressing onto your cunt. Call me crude or whatever the fuck you want, I was a horny man with a provocatively dressed love of my life sitting on my dick. What better time to have a boner than now

"Kids! Not in the hallway please, we have guest" I craned my head to see my father revealing himself from the stairs with a rather good amount of house guest, staring at our current state. I smirked and turned to a wide-eyed Dani who's cheeks were flaming red as her hands gripped my shirt a little tighter.

"It twitched" she mumbled to herself before wiggling her hips? Why do you torture me like this woman! Why? I groaned and gripped her waist into place as I turned to my father.... No use denying it, I mean what would I say? We fell down and I had an instantaneous boner?

"You wanted grandkids papá" I shrugged it off "She was just getting ready we'll be right with you just give us an hour to get ready..maybe five incase we decide to have a round two" I chuckled holding back a moan when Dani shifted on my lap again. Goddammit Daniela what the fuck is wrong with you?!

"Well I guess we should continue this tour elsewhere" my father chuckled awkwardly before herding the crowd to another direction. I sighed and grabbed Dani lifting her off my torso before dragging her to our room. Probs gonna fuck her brains out.

I slammed the door shut and didn't even give her a chance to fucking speak before my lips were on hers. I could tell the sexual frustration was getting to her too because she was kissing me back just as roughly before gasping and roughly gripping my hair to detach our lips. I groaned in protest before she slammed her lips back briefly.

"Your dick keeps twitching" she moaned as I ground my hips against hers, I didn't anticipate her actually grabbing my fucking junk and stroking it. My knees were fucking weak and I swear I nearly nutted on my shorts. She was gripping my balls like she fucking found the national treasure.

"It wants you" I groaned pushing it more onto her hand before making a move myself as I squeezed her breast while I locked my lips on hers. I've fantasized about this my whole life and now that it's finally happening, I realize my fantasies did her no justice. I could feel her hand traveling my length before her finger gently pressed on my dickhole. Fucking fuck. Dani! This is not how you respond when your kidnapper approaches you sexually...but dammit don't stop. I grabbed her waist and lead her to the bed