Epilogue

May 5, 2014 (Five Years Later)

I turn the knob to the front door very slowly. I peek my head in, glancing around. I slowly walk in. I hear them before I see them. Their little paws padding the floor as they run to greet me.

I look down at my wolf pups. Izzy being the black with one white spot on the top of her head with brown eyes and CJ being the all tan one with blueish green eyes. They both gaze up at me. "What did I tell you two about phasing with Noni Bella and Aunty Alice?" I place my hands on my hips.

The two pups phase back slowly in front of me into my naked children. I can't help the smile that creeps over my lips as they smile up at me like they are so innocent. "Mama, we were just playing pack like Uncle Jacob!" CJ explains. Izzy nods her head in agreement with her brother.

Just as I open my mouth once more, Alice and Bella come down stairs together. Their eyebrows pushed together with worry. I can't help the laugh that escapes my lips as I watch them both pick up my children. Izzy in Alice's arms and CJ in Bella's arms. They held the children's clothes in their hands.

"I'm sorry, Grace. We tried to keep them clothed." Alice mutters as she fights Izzy to put on her shirt. CJ kicks away his pants.

"One minute we were watching cartoons, the next minute they were running around here like two furballs. Bella huffs. For vampires, they seem very worn out.

"I know. That's why I told you both about their phasing issues. Jacob says its because they are around too many vampires." I let out a sigh. CJ and Izzy will always be in the world of vampires, that is one thing that I can't change. My children, now fully clothed, attacks me by hugging my legs. I bend down. Kissing their sweet, little heads. "I'm really sorry I am late getting home. My car broke down. I had to leave it with a mechanic in town. I got a taxi home." I hug my children.

"Oh, you could have called. I'm sure Edward or one of the others could of picked you up." Bella looks at me, having the same look on her face that she has given me for the last five years. It was a face of pity. All the Cullens give me that look. Ever since TJ passed.

I shake my head. "I don't want to be more of a burden, Bell. I feel like I have depended on the family too much. I just hope that guy can fix up my car." I frown. I pick CJ and Izzy up into my arms.

"Your not a burden and that is what family is for, Grace." Alice tilts her head at me.

I lick over my dry lips. My stomach growls loudly. I really don't wanna talk anymore about this. I haven't cried about TJ in awhile and I'd like to keep it that way. "Who else is hungry?" I look at my daughter and son.

Their faces light up. "I am!" They say in unison.

"How about some spaghetti? And you two can be my little helpers!" I say. CJ and Izzy both clap their hands. I look at Bella and Alice. "Would you two like to stay?" I ask. They shake their heads, both not fond of human food anymore. "Your loss. Well thank you for keeping them." I smile.

"It was no problem." Alice chirps as she hugs all three of us. She leans into my neck slowly. "Wear something nice when you pick your car up." She whispers. Pulling away from me, she winks and then grabs her coat.

I shake my head in confusion. I look at Bella and she shrugs. Bella hugs me. "Call if you need us. Renesmee is begging to come over to stay again." She smiles.

I nod. "Of course. CJ and Izzy would love to see their Ness. Love you Bell." I say.

"Love you too. And I love these kiddos." She kisses the kids and leaves with Alice.

Once the door shuts, I look at my kids. "Let's make some food for our tummies." I smile. Both my children clap at my words.

I carry them into the kitchen. Setting them down on the counter. They watch as I pull out the noodles, hamburger meat and sauce. I tie my hair up into a ponytail and get too work.

As I cook the meat, Izzy stirs the noodles and CJ gets the sauce ready. I start humming. "You...are my sunshine ... My only sunshine...." My kids sing along to my humming since they knew the song.

It isn't long till the spaghetti is done. I sit CJ and Izzy down at our little table that had three chairs. I sit in between them so I can help them not make a mess of dinner. While we eat, they take turns telling me what they did with Aunty Alice and Noni Bella. And let's just say, I am surprised that they aren't asleep in their food.

CJ eats two plates full, while Izzy eats one and a half plates. I clean up the table. Glancing over at my children, they are both yawning and rubbing their eyes. I check the time. It is already 9 o' clock.

"Iz, CJ. Let's get ready for bed." I say, washing up the last few dishes.

"No Mommy! I'm not tired." CJ whines.

"Me neither, Mama. I want to stay up with you." Izzy whimpers.

I dry off my hands. Walking over to the tuckered out children. I pull them one at a time into my arms. Both of them curl into me. I carry them upstairs. The outfits that Bella and Alice put on them were pajamas so I didn't need to change them.

I kicked open their bedroom door gently. Turning on the light. I lay CJ in his dinosaur bed and Izzy in her princess bed. Izzy instantly buried herself into her blankets. But CJ looks up at me. He yawns. "Goodnight Mommy." He whispers before shutting his eyes.

"Goodnight my lovely children." I turn off the light and crack their door.

I walk down the hall to my room, my lonely room. Turning on the light. I was halfway expecting to see TJ laying on the bed, just waiting for me. But I am used to coming home to an empty bed. I strip off my school clothes and rummage through my drawers for some shorts and a t-shirt. I change quickly.

I climb onto my bed and under the covers. Pulling out my notebook, I grab the pen that I keep at my bedside. I write like I have for the past five years. I write to TJ and tell him everything. It is all I can do. And the only way to cope with his loss now.

I know my life didn't end with his. Yet it feels like a whole lifetime ago that he passed. My life is with my baby girl and baby boy. They remind me of TJ more and more everyday and I wish for nothing more. I love my children. I love my life. I want more, but for now more can wait.

***It is finally over. I am sorry I have kept everyone waiting for this. I just didn't have the inspiration to write. I hated that TJ was killed because Grace loved him. It was a shock to me because I was not planning this from the beginning. I hope you liked this glimpse into the future. Comment and vote please!!!!!!!! I love you all and I will post after this about the sequel and what not. ***