Screwed Up!!!Part 2

I looked at them and suddenly feeling very embarrassed, I looked down as I began."My Father is Aro, the leader of the Volturi. Eight hundred years ago, my Father had an affair with my human Mother. She conceived and birthed me. But died as a result. Just like Bella did with Renesmee. But my Father didn't love my Mother enough to change her. A former guard named Eleazar had told my Father of my gift so my Father locked me up. He  was barely a Father to me. I was like Renesmee, I grew fast. And I survived on blood and human food. My Father never let me out. His wife, Suplicia acted as my Mother. She educated me all these years. Keeping me updated on the world. I was taught how to fight by Alec. A guard that liked me enough to get me here."I took a long breath."Alec sent two guards with me for protection. Matt is at a hotel ourside of Forks. And the other guard is dead." I jumped as Edward gasped.

I glanced at him."She is a necromancer."Everyone backed away from me even more. I bit my lip."I don't know what that is. But I just know I can't really control it so I wear gloves all the time to prevent any accidents."I looked back down."I came here when I heard the Guard gossip that a Family had created an immortal child or someone like me. And I had to come to help. My Father hates me. He kept me around for I don't know what reasons. But I can't let him hurt you or Renesmee. She is just like me. I know it. And for that, she shouldn't be killed." I didn't realize that my fists were clenched until I unclenched them.

I finally looked up when someone spoke. It was Renesmee."Grace won't hurt me. She is my friend."She pulled away from Jacob and ran around to me. I lifted the girl up onto my lap and hugged her."I promise. I'm not here to hurt anyone. I came to help if I could. My Father probably hasn't realized I escaped yet."Renesmee curled into my neck. I smiled.

Jacob growled. But Edward clutched his shoulder."I read her mind. She won't hurt us at all. I think we can trust her. But I agree with Jacob. We will have her guarded while she is here."I nodded. I understand their precautions. I set Renesmee back down and let her parents have her."I'm sorry I was sneaking around. I needed to know what I was getting into. I was afraid. I would have explained if that stupid vamp  didn't pushed me."I snorted and frowned.

"You mean Xander?He was patroling the clearing borders."Emmett spoke up for the first time."He and I were taking turns with the wolves. He thought you were dangerous."The bear of the man said. I sighed."He has a powerful push. I felt like I would break into tiny pieces. Xander or whoever is not the guy I want to be up against." I turned toward the door to see a tall, bulky white haired male with golden red eyes. He was smirking."I knew I heard my name from downstairs. Carlisle, everyone is gone to hunt outside the city. Your family and I are the only ones here besides the overgrown dogs."Xander gave a toothy grin. Winking at me. Me? My cheeks flared up at his gaze. But he was gone when I looked back up.

Carlisle nodded."Thank you Grace for speaking to us. You are welcome to stay here for the night or however long you want to stay." I smiled."Thank you Carlisle. I just need to call Matt and tell him where I am staying so he doesn't freak out."Carlisle looked at Edward without speaking and Edward nodded to him. Carlisle picked up his book, leaving with Esme. I waved. Watching as Emmett and Rosalie were speaking.

"I think I wanna go out and catch myself a bear. What do you say Rose?"He was kissing her all over where she couldn't refuse. Alice and Jasper decided to join them. So they all left out the window. Renesmee was yawning. Bella kissed Edward as he picked up their daughter."She needs to go to bed. Jacob, you can come back in morning. Go get some sleep."The vampire said as Jacob growled. Still glaring at me. Sheesh!What is his problem...I just sat there. Waiting. I don't really know what I was waiting for. Bella smiled at me without me seeing. I was too busy thinking of my punishment for escaping the castle.

Bella laughed."Penny for your thoughts, Grace."I just shrugged."My Father will want to kill me when he realizes I'm here."Bella looked down at me."Well you don't have to worry about that until its time. Why don't I show you to Edward's old room?He doesn't use it anymore. And its now a guest room redecorated."I nodded. Finally standing up and following her. Bella pulled out a phone from her pocket, giving it too me on the way."You  can keep it in the room until tomorrow. I will come back for it. I trust you won't call anyone else besides this Matt person."

"Bella, you have my word on that. I want you and the others to trust me."I clutched the phone in my palm. Bella smiled, biting her lip."Renesmee feels safe with you. So you don't have to convince me. I trust you if Renesmee does. Tomorrow  you can hunt with Edward and I. Then while we are out, I will make sure to answer your questions since you answered ours."She suddenly pulled me into a hug. "Goodnight Grace."I blushed and nodded."Night Bella."I walked into the room that would be mine until I left.

I turned on the light. The room was newly painted a light blue or light purple color. There was a huge bed that had purple velvet comforter and satin sheets. Everything matched. It was actually pretty. I sat down on the bed. Dialing Matt's number and listening to the ring before he actually answered.

"Hello?Grace?"

"Matt its me. Sorry I haven't called. I was knocked out. But I'm alright."

"Where are you?Let me come get you."

"No Matt. I'm staying the night with the Cullens. I will call you tomorrow to update you with anything. Goodnight."

"Goodnight Princess."

I rolled my eyes as I hung up the phone. Placing it on the light blue nightstand beside the bed. Looking around I saw a CD player and I popped a Carrie Underwood CD in. The house was too quiet. So this music would help me not go crazy. I found a nightgown in one of the drawers. It was lace and black. Very short for something to sleep in. But I didn't want to sleep in my only outfit. So just as I was about to strip, I heard someone clear his throat. I jumped and glanced over my shoulder. It was Xander. His golden red eyes looked me up and down as he licked his lips. I blushed and bit my lip."What do you want?"Xander folded his arms across his chest."Just checking out the new house guest."He kept the smirk over his lips. I rolled my eyes."Well I'm changing. And need my privacy."He laughed."See you tomorrow shortstuff."He winked, making chills run down my back.

I snorted. Shortstuff?Ugh why does he make me react this way? I growled at myself. I grabbed a brush that was on the dresser and brushed out my damp hair. I sat on the bed in the mini nightgown, l listened to the CD before falling asleep.

***So what do you think of Grace and Xander?Do you think they have a spark?Comment or Vote... Well I hope you enjoyed my two chatper upload. I will upload again soon***