Returning To My Life

***I do not own anything Twilight. Just my characters and the plot I created.***

The rest of the break was filled with TJ being overprotective. Not letting me go in any other part of the house or town without someone with me. The wedding was still on. Emmett, Rosalie, Jasper, TJ and Jacob were graduating in two months so the whole house was going crazy.  During the rest of the break,  Alice and I finalized the wedding plans. I even ordered my dress. Alice got the guys' tuxes and girls' dresses ordered also. So by Monday we had called and got everything squared away for me to return. I had loads of makeup work to do. But everyone promised to help me so I can pass to be a junior next year. Everything was falling into place. We were throwing a Graduation party for all the seniors. It was Alice's idea. Only two more months before  Graduation and the summer.

It was finally Monday. I woke up early and got ready quickly. I drove alone to school so I could visit all my teachers. They gave me three months of makeup work, plus whatever we learn for the next two months. I am dreading it . The whole day went by fast. All of our friends questioned me. Especially now that the search for Tina is over. The local police concluded that Tina was dead. The school had a memorial for her before I came back. I was upset that I missed the Funeral. But I was glad I wasn't there, I would of wanted to tell her parents about the truth if I was there. I barely answered their questions.

I was relieved when I got to go home. I ran upstairs. Not bothering with the elevators. I laid in bed until TJ came up to check on me."What's wrong,Love?"He laid next to me, stroking my cheek with his thumb."I'm just overwhelmed."TJ froze."About the wedding?"I opened my eyes and shook my head."No about school. I just...I don't know. I'm nervous about coming back. And the questions, its hard."TJ nodded and held me.  We ate dinner up in our room. I just couldn't handle being around everyone yet. It reminded me of Tina. I missed her alot. I fell asleep while I was trying to study.

The next few weeks were coming and going. I had finished all my makeup work.  School was dying down since it was coming to a close. It got better for me to be around my human friends again. Now Alice, Rosalie, Bella and I were organizing the decorations for the Graduation party. The party was in a few days. The boys were running around, doing everything the annoying little pixie said. No one wanted to be on her bad side right now. Time flies when no outside force is messing with you. I giggled as I watched TJ get yelled at for the Graduation banner being crooked.  I was painting the balloons when someone smacked my butt hard. I squealed. Turning around. I blushed as TJ kissed me roughly."You just look so cute painting my balloons."I stuck my tongue out at him. When we all got to a stopping point, TJ picked me up bridal style and carried me to bed.

Only a few days till the party, two weeks till Graduation and one month till mine and TJ's wedding. I am counting down. I can't wait. I will be Grace Black soon enough. I fell asleep in TJ's arms again. It's the only way I sleep right now. I was running. I held my white skirt tails in my hands as I ran to him. I broke through the trees to find TJ laying in the grass dead. His neck twisted in an inhuman way. His cold greenish blue eyes staring up into nothingness.  He was wearing his tux. It was bloody and torn. I fell to my knees. I pulled him into lap. Crying over his body. Cradling him. Some movement caught my attention, I looked around. My  Family was dead too. All lying in a pile. I tried to scream. My Father held a small child in his arms."This is your fault!"He yelled at me. I jumped awake. Sweating running down my forehead. I got up and washed my face off. I hated nightmares. I crawled back into bed. Curling into TJ's warmth. I found comfort in his embrace and fell back asleep.

***I know this is kinda of short. But I'm sick and I didn't know what to do with this chapter. So this kinda leads into everything big happening. Vote and Comment!!!***