Wrecking Ball

***Just a reminder, Twilight belongs to Stephanie Meyers. I own my characters and plot.***

I woke up, rubbing my head. I was in the hospital bed again. But this time I was in a real hospital. Carlisle was checking my chart. He smiled slightly as he noticed I was awake. I glanced around. Bella was sitting right beside me. She was nervously biting her lip. I sat up slowly. Carlisle checked my vitals."Carlisle..."My voice was hoarse. And burning from thirst. Carlisle looked at me."Bella go sneak a blood bag from the cart I showed you earlier for Grace."Bella nodded and stood up before leaving my room. I tilted my head."Grace, do you remember what happened before you blacked out?"I shook my head."I just felt sick. Why?"Carlisle sighed."When the elevator opened, we found you passed out. But your heart was about to stop so we rushed you here so I could do some tests on you. Bella stayed with you while everyone else went to school. While your half vampire, your human part is still vulnerable. I did numerous tests. It seems that after eight hundred years, your vampire side is fighting your human side. Causing you to go into the change. But your human side isn't giving up so it causes you to have black outs. Your ok now. But we need to watch or your vampire side will take over. Making you a newborn.I stabilized your venom in your blood. So you will be alright for awhile."I nodded. I didn't know any of this. And barely understood. I curled up and cuddled into the blankets. I was still tired. I yawned."Bella should be back soon with blood. Get some rest. Esme will be picking you up tonight. And she called the school to excuse you for the rest of the week." I yawned again and nodded."Thank you Carlisle."He left me to sleep.

Bella walked back in with a styrofoam cup filled with blood. She had actually caught a deer and drained it for me considering I didn't want human blood anymore. I gulped the cup down and felt better immediately.  Bella went back to school for the rest of the day while I fell asleep only for a few more hours and got ready to leave. Esme would be here any minute. I was still weak from being sick if anyone would call it that. I changed into some sweatpants that was TJ's and a big shirt too from his drawer. The clothes smell just like him. I missed him so much. I couldn't wait to be in his arms. Esme knocked on the door."Are you ready to go?"  I smiled and hugged her."Yes I am. Totally."Esme held me and grabbed my bag. I followed her out to the car. I slid into the passenger seat as Esme got into the drivers seat. The drive back wasn't too long. When we got to the house, I grabbed my bag that Esme put in the backseat. I walked into the house. Everyone just got back from school. I was tackled by TJ. He hugged me and kissed me. Then he turned me loose since he would get time with me all night. Bella and Edward were happy I was ok. Renesmee jumped into my arms. I cuddled her. Her small hand cupped my cheek, showing how worried she was."I'm so sorry I worried you Nessie. Please forgive me. I was just sick."Renesmee nodded. I set her down to give Rosalie and Emmett a hug."Don't ever do that again V8."Emmett chuckled, squeezing me into his bear arms. I snorted at his nickname. Ever since my date with TJ the other night,  he would call me V8 for Virgin 800. I didn't think it was funny. I smiled as Alice hugged me and Jasper nodded to me. I think my blood makes him a little jumpy. I nod back to him. "I am really sorry for worrying y'all. I am better thanks to Carlisle."I took hold of TJ's hand. He followed me into the elevator.

I instantly grabbed and buried my face into his chest. TJ wrapped his arms around my waist.  I snuggled into him as he picked me up bridal style. TJ carried me into our room. Kicking the door closed behind us. He dropped me onto the bed. I squealed and he laid back beside me. Wrapping me into his embrace again. I curled into him."It really scared me. When we all found you in the elevator, Carlisle was checking you over. Saying your heart was slowing down. I thought you would be dead."TJ said as he kissed my head. I blushed and looked up at him."I'm sorry. Carlisle said I'm in the clear for now." TJ looked worried."For now,Grace?What does that mean?"I sighed."I will have to be changed later when I get sicker. If not, I could probably die."TJ nodded. I bit my lip."TJ, remember what Bella told us about how Edward was so against changing her because he wanted her to experience every humanly thing possible."TJ nodded."What are you getting at?"I bit my lip more."Well I was thinking that before I am changed fully, I want to experience everything. I already experienced Highschool. And there are a few more things I want to do..."I blushed. Looking down. TJ seemed to catch on. He kissed me."We will do those things I promise."I yawned and smiled."Thank you for understanding."TJ kissed me gently. Bringing the blankets around us. I fell asleep between the kisses and the cuddles.

The next morning, TJ woke me up to breakfast in bed. He actually cooked me a cheese and bacon omelet, oatmeal, pancakes and orange juice to drink. Also a mug of Esme's famous hot chocolate. I blushed and started eating."Thank you TJ."I leaned over and kissed his cheek."Your welcome love." TJ watched me eat. He was still in his pajamas."You aren't going to school?"I asked in between bites. He shook his head."Carlisle said I could take care of you. And Esme is out of the house for womanly duties she said."I smiled. I finished up my food. I checked my phone, it was my birthday tomorrow. I almost forget it myself. September 12th, I will be 801 years old. I knew Alice knew about my birthday. I just hoped nothing big was planned. TJ cleaned up my mess. He was trying to keep me in bed. And I almost really liked not leaving the bed. TJ cuddled with me. I kissed him gently. We were tangled up with each other.  I didn't fall asleep again. I just laid there."Do you know what tomorrow is?"I looked up at him again. TJ smiled."Of course. Its the day you were born."He kissed my nose. I blushed.

Later on, we had lunch together. I got TJ to help me downstairs so we could watch tv. Then we did my makeup work. I also recieved a a note from Hayden. He was so kind to write me a get well card. I was still his partner so when I get back to school we both had to catch up on the project. I finished the work quickly. Everyone soon came home. They went off to do their own thing. Renesmee sat down on the floor in front of me so I could play with her hair. Esme made roast with vegetables for dinner. Jacob, TJ, Renesmee and I ate and I returned to bed. I wasn't very sleepy. I laid there on the bed. TJ was in the shower. Tomorrow would be my birthday and God knows what Alice had planned. I curled up and covered my head with my pillow. I didn't even stay awake to see TJ get out of of the shower and into bed.

My birthday was here. I woke up later than I would. I had always dreaded my birthday. My Father never celebrated it. Suplicia gave a a cupcake with a candle. But thats all. I opened my eyes."Happy Birthday Grace."I whispered to myself. I kicked the covers off and went into the bathroom. There was a note on the mirror.

Grace,

Don't come downstairs. I have put your outfit in the closet with your matching shoes. You need to take a shower, do your makeup and hair.  TJ will come and get you when we are ready.

Happy Birthday, Alice

I giggled and threw the note away. I got a shower and sat down in front of the mirror. I brushed out my wet hair. I decided to dry it and straighten it. As soon as I'm done, I do my makeup. I did a natural pink rose look. When I was done, I walked over to the closet. I pulled out a dress that was short and pink, it had a stunning black belt that had a poof flower on the side. It was strapless. I changed out of my robe and into the dress. It was a perfect fit. I slipped on the red pumps thats matched the flower. I smiled, running my fingers through my hair. TJ appeared with a tux on. His button up shirt matched my dress. I giggled and kissed him. He pulled me close.

TJ escorted me to downstairs. The whole bottom level was decorated in reds and pinks celebration decor. I squealed. Hugging everyone. The furniture was pushed to the side and music was playing. We all started dancing. Esme brought out cake. They all sang happy birthday to me then I blew out my candles. We were snacked on chips and pizza in between everything. It was present time soon.  The doorbell rang, Bella went to get it. She brought back a small package for me. I opened it first, it was a diamond necklace. I found a note.

Dearest Gracie,

HappyBirthday! I will be watching you.

Aro

I threw his gift to the side. Then opened the rest of my presents from my Family. Some new makeup and brushes from Rosalie. Emmett got me a tv for my room. Alice got me another new wardrobe. Jasper had recently found out that I love history as much as I do writing so he got me a box of old journals from the wars. Bella got me two airline passes for the season even though we have a family jet. Edward gave me a real expensive camera and photo album for my memories. Renesmee had composed a song for me with help from Edward. Jacob and TJ conspired together and made me a wolf bracelet like Bella and Renesmee. TJ has his own little gift of boyfriend coupons, don't ask. Carlisle and Esme got me a red Honda Accord. I was so happy. By the end of the night, TJ carried me to bed. I fell asleep in his lap when we started watching a movie with our Family.

***This was kinda of a filler chapter. I don't wanna timeskip alot. So sorry if this sucks. Next chapter won't be boring...lol Comment and Vote. Thank you!***