Reunion

***I do not own Twilight. Just my plot and my own characters.***

I got off the plane quickly. Alec had called ahead and got me a taxi waiting for me in Atlanta.  Alec followed me with my bag.  I looked around. Sadly no one was there to meet me. I looked back at Alec.   I sighed."I guess Alice didn't see me in a vision."I bit my lip. Alec pulled me into a hug. "They are probably waiting at the house.  Alice might have saw me with you so no one wanted to feel trapped. Or something."I smiled slightly and nodded."Maybe." I took my bag from him. Kissing his cheek."Thanks Alec. See you later."Alec nodded, giving me one last hug. I glanced around before leaving him. I found my taxi waiting for me. I got in. Clutching my bag to my stomach. I told the driver the address. He mumbled a response and started driving.

When we pulled up into the long driveway, I clapped and squealed. I paid him before I hopped out. I pulled my bag over my shoulder. Walking the rest of the way down the driveway. I bit my lip. I checked the time on my phone. It was almost dead. It was 5:35pm. Dinner time...The thought made my stomach growl. Tears threatened my eyes. I walked up the stairs to the door. I grabbed the extra key under the potted plant. Unlocking the door and opening it. I looked around and suddenly I am swarmed by hugs. I started to cry."I thought y'all left me."I whimpered. Esme shook her head."Of course we didn't leave you. Your part of the family."She hugged me. Alice and Rosalie hugged me. They were bothing commenting on how awful I looked. I had my hair up in a messy ponytail and was wearing sweats with a baggy shirt. I rolled my wet eyes. Emmett  picked me up and twirled me around. When he finally set me down, he looked me up and down."Your all in one piece so I'm happy."I giggled for the first time in three months. It felt so good. Jasper gave me a hug sheepishly."Nice to have you back, Grace."I nodded to him. Bella hugged me and kissed my head."You had all of us worried. I am so happy your back."She smiled. It felt amazing to be in her arms again. Even though Esme was our Mother figure, Bella was mine from the start. Edward held me to his chest."I read your mind to what they did. I wish I could of been there. I'm sorry."He muttered into my ear. I nodded."I will be ok,Eddie."I smiled slightly. I was soon tackled by Renesmee. I hugged her."Nessie, I'm so sorry that I left. I promise never to leave again."She  grabbed my hand. Holding onto it for dear life. Jacob hugged me."Welcome Shorty!"I crinkled my nose at the nickname. I looked around."Where is Carlisle and TJ?"Everyone suddenly looked down.

I bit my lip."What's wrong?Where are they?"Jacob cleared his throat."Well being away from your imprint makes you sick. And he kinda feels what's been going on with you these past three months. So Carlisle has been taking care of him."I felt my mouth fall open. I dropped my bag and started running to the elevator."Wait Grace.."Someone called for me, but I ignored them. I got down to Carlisle's office. I didn't even bother to knock. I rushed in. I saw TJ on the examination table. He was sitting up. Doing something. But I didn't care. I ran to him, jumping onto him where I was straddling his lap. I wrapped my arms around him. Crashing my lips onto his. I kissed him until I needed to breath again. I slowly pulled back. Looking into his greenish blue eyes. I noticed he had dark circles underneath his eyes from lack of sleep. I started crying. Holding his face on both sides with my hands."I missed you Baby so much. I promise I will never leave your side."I whimpered out those words. I hugged him. "Grace, love. Your back."TJ choked out. He was crying too. I looked up and kissed him more. Carlisle checked TJ's vitals. They were instantly improving. I stayed in his lap until Carlisle had Emmett pull me off.

Emmett carried me onto the elevator and downstairs to the kitchen.  Esme was cooking. My stomach growled loudly. I blushed."I just want to be next to him."I pleaded. Jasper and Emmett were blocking my exits."You gotta eat something lil sis."Emmett smiled.I rolled my eyes."I can eat later."I sighed. Esme placed a plate in front of me. I dug in. The food felt so good. I closed my eyes. Enjoying every little bit of the  stew. I finished quickly and I helped wash the dishes. I slipped under Emmett's arm and went up to mine and TJ's room. It was still the same.  I saw the note I left with the ring on it. I thought I left my phone. But I had it with me the whole time. I smiled and slipped the ring back onto my finger. TJ still wasn't done with Carlisle. So I laid down on the bed. I curled up and fell asleep.

I woke up by being pulled into a warm embrace. I smiled and curled into him. I slowly fluttered my eyes open to look at him."Hi Baby."I whispered, still kind of groggy. He smiled back."Hey Love."I leaned up and kissed him gently. His arm slipped under my arm and held it around my hip. I snuggled up to him."You lost alot of weight. And you look like hell. But your still beautiful."I blushed,kissing him again"I will be ok. Now that I'm back with my Family and soulmate."I whispered against his lips. TJ kissed me back."I'm so happy that your home."TJ whispered. Holding me tightly. I bit my lip."I should get a shower."TJ nodded."Do you want me to get a bath ready for you?"I nodded. Kissing him again before getting up. TJ went into the bathroom and turned on the water for me. I went to my drawers and picked out some pajamas pants and a tank top, with some undies. TJ came out and kissed me."Its all hot and bubbly for you. I will be waiting when you get back." I smiled, walking into the bathroom. I stripped off my clothes. Slipping my body into the scalding water. I pulled my hair out of the ponytail. I closed my eyes and relaxed in the water. I soaked myself for a good thirty minutes before getting out. I wanted to be in TJ's arms more than anything. I got dressed, not caring that my boobs were practically showing. I brushed out my hair before taking a dive onto the bed. I pulled the covers out, pulling TJ closer to me and snuggling up. Sleep consumed me as TJ was kissing me gently.

I woke up before TJ. I was still in his arms and holding his hand. I watched him sleep for awhile. My free hand went to his face. I slowly stroked his cheek. Running a finger over his closed eyes, down the bridge of his nose, and his soft pouty lips. He suddenly snored and I jumped. Almost laughing my butt off. I leaned up and kissed him. He slowly woke up. Pulling me by my hips closer. I smiled."Morning."I kissed him again. Blush appeared on his cheeks."Goodmorning."TJ kissed me back. I checked the digital clock on his nightstand. It was 7:47am.  I looked back at him."Isn't it a school day?"I bit my lip. TJ simply shook his head."Its a break. We have the whole week off."I smiled."Good more time you."I muttered and snuggled back into him. Burying my face into his chest. I soon fell back asleep.

***Grace is back. What do you think?Comment and vote!!!***