Honeymoon Part 2

***Thank You Stephanie Meyers for creating Twilight and leafing to me creating this story about Grace.***

I watched out the window as our new driver drove us to Santa Marina Resort. Mykonos Island was very lively even in the middle of the day. People were walking on the cobble stone sidewalks, holding hands with their lovers or their children. I squeezed TJ's hand. The white stone buildings were smooth, almost making me blind. Almost every house had a small balcony. Some women were hanging up their laundry on a clothes line on their windows. Children were running down the sidewalks, playing together.

We soon passed the market. People were hard at work. I tapped TJ on the shoulder."Yes love?"TJ smiled. I blushed and pointed to the market. TJ smiled and nodded. I leaned over and kissed him. He wrapped his arms around my waist. TJ pulled me almost into his lap. I giggled. Kissing him gently. TJ nipped my bottom lip, pulling it and sucking on it. I closed my eyes. "Shh love."TJ whispered.Trying not to make a sound. TJ smirked as he let go of my lip. The driver cleared his throat. I blushed, looking out the window. We were at the Resort. I slowly slid off of TJ.  We both got out of the car.

TJ got most of our bags delivered to our hotel before we even landed. But I kept my messenger bag with all my special care things in it. Things that I would go nuts without.

1.Money

2.All my bathroom stuff

3.Money

4. Medicine

5.A few books

I would be lost without my messenger bag. I carried my bag over my shoulder as I followed TJ into the building. He was wearing a tropical t-shirt with khaki shorts. And he was also wearing sandals. It was so weird seeing him in Vacation wear. I giggled earning a glance from TJ before he asked for our room key. I blushed as the woman at the desk was  in awe of TJ and I.  She gave us the room key without a word. I nodded to her. And TJ thanked her quickly. Grabbing my hand as he led me out of the main building, heading to our room/small hut that was so beautiful.

We were right on the edge of the cliff, looking over the ocean. Our pool was like a moat around a castle.  A very small castle. TJ walked up behind as I stared out of the floor length window. The view was perfect. He wrapped his arms around me. I leaned back into his embrace. TJ kissed my neck gently. I leaned back against him. Closing my eyes. This was perfect. Being in TJ's arms while he whispered sweet nothings in my ear. I turned around, wrapping my arms around him."I love you."I whispered against his lips."I love you too Grace."TJ replied to him. I smiled. My hands went into his hair. The rest of the day was at our own leisure so, I pushed TJ onto the bed.

TJ wrapped his arms around me. "I was thinking about going down to the beach?Maybe walk with you while the sunsets."He whispered into my ear. I blushed and nodded."Sounds like a plan." TJ smiled. He kissed me, tugging on my bottom lip. I let put a soft moan as his hands went under my shirt. My fingers dug into his scalp, making TJ groan in pleasure. He cupped one of my breast with his hand while the other was wrapped around my waist. I looked down at TJ. Taking one of my hands, slowly lowering it into his pants. I grabbed him, making TJ yelp practically. I giggled. I stroked him the best I could. Next thing I knew I was the one pinned to the bed. TJ hovered over me.

A few hours later.....

TJ and I were walking down the white sanded beach below our hut. I held his hand in mine. The sun was going down very slowly."One day we can come back here, show our kids exactly how beautiful the world is.."TJ looked down at me. I blushed and nodded."I would love that Ty."He stopped suddenly, looking at me like I just got naked in front of these strangers that were on the beach."You never called me Ty or Tyler before."He whispered. I giggled."Am I not allowed too?"I tilted my head. " I'm just not used too it." I nodded." I actually like calling you Tyler. Its your name." I smiled. He leaned down to kiss me, but I dodged it by running away.

I kicked off my shoes. I ran as fast as I could across the tide that was coming in. It took TJ a minute to realize this was a game of cat and mouse, then he started running after me. Within minutes, I was tackled to the sand. I rolled on top of him, careful not to let sand get into my hair. We both laughed. I kissed him." I got you." TJ whispered into my ear. I nodded, panting as I tried to catch my breath. I pulled back, sitting myself beside him. TJ took out some sandwiches that he made for us. I ate slowly and looked up at the sky as it changed from the sunset to a few stars peeking down at us." I play the violin.  Did you know that?" TJ shook his head in the corner of my eye.

"No, you never told me. Have you ever told the Cullens?" TJ tilted his head. I looked down." I haven't really told anyone. I mean, my memories about my life aren't really the ones you tell everyone. I taught myself how to play when I knew it would get my Father's attention. He never was the perfect Father. But I wanted him to be. I needed him, and he refused. He barely paid any attention to me unless I snuck out of the castle. My Father didn't want me to use my gift on any of his guards. So he tried to limit everything. I just.." I bit my lip." I just can't believe he is gone now because of me. I thought it wouldn't haunt me. But it is. I miss him." I sighed. Feeling TJ's warm arms wrap around me.

"Grace, its natural to miss your Father. No matter who he was. Yes he was a monster. But he was your Father. I understand that your upset with what you had to do. I also understand a little girl needing her Father." He held me close. I sniffled and closed my eyes. I never realized how much I hated myself for killing my Father." I'm sorry TJ."TJ made me look at him." Sorry for what?" I looked into his green eyes. " That we are on our honeymoon and I am talking about sad things." TJ shrugged. I snuggled into him. I slipped the last bit of my sandwich into my mouth. TJ stood up, carrying me back to our hut. I giggled. " My shoes. We can't forget them." TJ shook his head and bent down when we got to them. I grabbed them with one hand. TJ straightened back up to start walking again.

 Once we got back, TJ laid me down while he got a shower. I laid there for a few minutes. Just watching out the window. I didn't realize I fell asleep until TJ made me jump when he crawled into bed. His hair soaked and his warm body was so inviting. I turned around and cuddled him as I fell back to sleep. Sleep consumed me for the first time in so long. In TJ's arms, no nightmares haunted me at all.

***Sorry for making you all wait. I would really like some comments from any of my readers. Volturi Goddess is coming to an end soon. And I really want to know if a Sequel is wanted. I want to make a sequel. But I want people to read it. Well I hope you like this chapter as much as I did. It showed more emotions out of Grace and TJ. Thanks for voting and reading!!!***