Authors Note

I have finished Volturi Goddess.

Wow, it literally was almost two years ago when I started this story.

I wanted to post this up so no one has to wait and find out later.

I am still planning on doing a sequel, but I am not going to be posting it for awhile.

Because I feel that Volturi Goddess needs to be edited. I started rereading the first few chapters and I feel like I was everywhere. This was my first story, my first fanfic. So I feel like if I went back and revamped it up then it would be worthy of a sequel.

Don't get me wrong. I love Volturi Goddess. Grace is my baby. It's just I want to thicken the plot and make it better. So I will keep the original story up, and I will be posting a new revamped version. I would hope all my readers will read that version too and let me know what you think.

Grace, TJ and Xander will still be in the revamped version. But there will be bonus chapters that I am adding. More relationship growth than it is.

I love you all. Thank you for staying with me through the journey of this book. And keep a lookout for the revamped version of Volturi Goddess. I will try to start posting it as soon as I can. I have been busy with school and work.

Love always&forever,
Mkay