Aftermath

*I don't own Twilight. I only own my characters and plot. Warning:Mature events may appear from this point on.***

I laid there on my bed. Staring out the floor length window.  I couldn't face anyone. How could I?Xander would be furious and want to kill TJ. And TJ is so upset that he would fight anyone right now.  I didn't want either of them hurt. I loved Xander. But that didn't stop my heart from caring about TJ now. My heart was torn. In eight hundred years, you would think I had experienced love. At least with a guard or two. But I didn't no one was interested in Aro's daughter. Alec cared about me, but it wasn't love. I knew that. So I didn't know how to choose. I felt like I would lose both of them. I thought I would be able to start over here. Thinking that I wouldn't have any problems at least for a little while. I ran my fingers through my hair. Xander was at my door since I got home. He wanted to know what happened. I didn't want to talk to anyone. Much less him at the moment.

I finally heard him walk away. I slowly stood, walking to my door. I leaned my head against the door. Almost jumping out of my skin as Bella knocked on the door. I let  her in quickly. Bella sat down on the bed. I locked the door once more. I sat down beside her, bringing my knees up to my chest."Grace, you have to come out sometime."Bella looked at me."I don't know what happened. But your part of this family now and we can help you get through this."I didn't look at her. I knew if I did I would see pity in her eyes. And I didn't want pity."TJ imprinted on me."I whispered for only her to hear. Hoping Xander wouldn't be listening in. Bella hugged me."I know how you feel. I was almost in the same position for awhile."I curled into her. I needed a Mother, and well Bella was very close too it. Even though I was way older than her. I acted like a child more than anything. I blame my lack of childhood to my Father. He was the one who locked me up. I looked at Bella and smiled slightly."How were you in the same position?"I asked, biting my lip.

Bella took an unnecessary breath."Jacob was my best friend. I knew him since we were little kids making mudpies. When I came back to Forks three years ago, I met Edward. And I fell in love. Edward left after an accident happened at my birthday party that the family through for me. I fell into a bad depression and Jacob was there for me. I love Jacob. But he is like a brother. And nothing more. When Edward and I got married, Jacob wasn't too thrilled. But he couldn't do anything about it. I got pregnant with Renesmee on our honeymoon. Jacob wanted to kill her for killing me. But his feelings changed when he imprinted on Renesmee. It all made sense now. The love triangle, Jacob loving me, and I loving Edward. "She  rubbed my back in circles."TJ imprinted on you. Fate has a funny thing about showing you who you belong with. Xander loves you. And  if he really loves you then he will let you choose. He wants you to be happy no matter who your with. Yes it will hurt. But the pain will lessen and you will move on."Bella was speaking the truth. I knew it. I felt it deep within my heart.

I looked down. Blushing as my stomach growled rather loudly. Bella giggled."Lets go downstairs. You need to eat." I hesitated, but then followed her. The whole family was in the livingroom.  Alice and Jasper were cuddling on the loveseat, Esme and Carlisle was on the recliner, then Emmett and Rosalie were on the couch. Edward was in the other recliner with Renesmee laying in his lap. I figured that Jacob must still be tending to TJ. I walked with Bella into the kitchen. Xander was nowhere in sight. I bit my lip as I sat on a stool. Bella started cooking.  I laid my head down. Feeling arms wrap around me. I looked up at Xander. His eyes were pleading with me to speak."I'm sorry Xander."He hugged me."It's ok Grace. Please tell me what's going on."He looked so upset. I breathed in."I think I have feelings for TJ."My face flushed.  Xander was hurt by my statement. But he nodded."We will work through this. I promise. "Xander smiled slightly. I leaned up and kissed him, then began to eat what Bella fixed me. The Family was going to hunt tonight all together. Since I just hunted by myself, I was too stay in the house and watch over Renesmee as she slept. Seth and TJ were in the woods, watching the house too. I kissed Xander's cheek gently. I watched as everyone leave. Renesmee had already been tucked in so I stayed downstairs, watching tv. I heard someone walk in. I looked up to see TJ, he was shirtless and wore a pair of denim shorts. He sat down beside me."Jacob calmed me down. I'm sorry for my anger.  Its a wolf thing."I bit my lip and nodded to him."Its ok. I was upset too."Without another word, TJ took my hands. Pulling my gloves off of my pale manicured hands. I was trying to pull back. But TJ held onto me. TJ placed my bare hands onto his burning chest. Nothing happened. TJ let go of me. I kept my hands on his chest. I was stunned. I didn't know that I wouldn't hurt TJ or any of the shifters. My hand slowly ran up his chest and neck, cupping his cheek. He was unbelievably hot. I looked up at him. Tears in my eyes."I know about your gift. It doesn't effect anyone who has a beating heart. So you don't have to wear gloves with me. You can touch me and not worry about anything happening."He leaned down, his warm full lips were placed over mine. My eyes closed. This kiss was something that fairytales told of. Electricity ran through me. And I could feel that he felt the electricity too. I kissed him back slowly. My hands dropped to his chest again. TJ pulled me into his lap. My legs straddled his waist.  His large hands found their way up my spine and into my hair. Leaving a small trail of warmth along my back.

I froze as I heard someone clear their throat. My eyes darted over to Xander. He must have come back early to talk to me alone. I knew my cheeks were rosy and warm with blush. I was panting from the kiss. I quickly removed myself from TJ's lap. I was in front of Xander. Trying to pull my gloves back on."Xander, please. Let me explain."Xander pushed me out of the way. His golden eyes darkened as he glared at TJ. TJ had a smirk from ear to ear. I watched as Xander growled."You extended your duty to far, Mutt. Get out now!Or your dead."TJ crossed his arms over his chest."Grace can choose if I extended my duty to far. She is my imprint. Mine!"His voice rose and echoed in the house. I knew Renesmee would wake up if they didn't go outside. I shook my head."Xander!TJ!Take this outside. Or I will kill you both."They both obliged. I followed them outside. TJ was popping his knuckles and Xander was bouncing in place. I couldn't believe this was happening. Xander spoke with venom dripping from his words."Grace loves me. I love her. There isn't room for you overgrown mutt. "Suddenly my head felt as if it were going to explode. I felt my memory of TJ's kiss become blurry. I growled as I instantly knew what it was.

"Xander you promised that you would never use your gift on me!"Tears filled my eyes and I couldn't stop them from escaping and I threw down my gloves. Xander looked over at me."But I told you I would do anything to protect who I love. And this is what's right. You belong with me."TJ took this opportunity to phase and attack  Xander while his attention was on me. I saw this coming since Jacob did the same thing to me. I used what speed I have to get between them. All three of us collided before I found out what was happing. And what I did.

***Cliffhanger!!What do you think?I'm opening the comments box to questions now. And I will answer them if I can. I want my readers to be involved. Give me your thoughts on VGoddess! Thank you. Comment and vote!!!!***