Back at Home

***I don't always want to say it. But I don't own Twilight. I just own Grace and her part of the story.Thanks for understanding. This chapter is dedicated to Lexi. ***

Bella's POV

TJ and Grace have been gone for a week now. Alice has been driving everyone nuts since we are decorating the guest house for Grace and TJ. Once they are back home, they will be living there so they can have privacy. Just like Edward and I did with our cottage. The guest house is right above the garage and has only two bedrooms. Emmett thinks Grace will be coming home knocked up just like I did.  He even is making a bet on it. But I think Grace wants to wait until after her highschool experience. I shook my head as Emmett is playing the xbox with Renesmee. I'm snuggling up to Edward. Finally taking a break from redecorating.

I am brought back out of my thoughts by a kiss on my lips. I look into Edward's golden eyes. I smiled as I kissed him back." What is it that has gotten you so distracted?" He muttered only to me. I shrugged."Just thinking about Grace. That's all. I just hope they are having fun." I smiled. Edward narrowed his eyes." Bella, she and TJ are probably having the time of their lives. They should be in Santorini now." I nodded. " I know Edward. It's just Grace is like a daughter to me now. And I miss her." I pouted. Looking into his eyes. Edward suddenly stood up with me straddling him. I squealed as he flashed us into the elevator.

 I smirked as I kissed him." I will take your mind off Grace and TJ." Edward whispered against my lips. The elevator dinged and he carried me to our room. Laying me on the bed. Edward hovered above me. Then we made love. After making love for like forever, I laid on Edward's chest.

Edward growled slightly. I tilted my head, about to question him." It's Alice. She is blocking me from reading her mind. But she is at the door." I nodded. We both were back in our clothes. Edward nodded to me as I brushed my fingers ran through my hair to fix it. Alice smiled when Edward opened the door." It took you long enough. Carlisle needs to speak to all of us. And I have had a vision." She turned on her heels and walked into the elevator. We both followed her.

The elevator doors closed. Edward and Alice exchanged looks that told me that it wasn't good news. I bit my lip. Looking down. I felt like a human again. Edward wasn't including me in his mind conversation with Alice. And it actually bugged me. His arm snaked around my waist and pulled me close. I sighed. The elevator lurched as it came to a stop. We all got out. Carlisle, Esme, Jasper, Rosalie and Emmett were already in the livingroom. Jacob must of gotten Renesmee outside so we can talk.

Carlisle pinched the bridge of his nose and breathed an unnecessary  breath." I got a letter from Marcus. Grace and TJ are due in Volterra in two days. But he wanted us to know that Caius has left the castle and taken a bunch of the Volturi Guard with him. Marcus says that Caius is very angry with us, mostly Grace. He thinks he is going to try to come after Grace somehow." I heard everyone growl. Even myself.

I shook my head." We can't let Caius anywhere near her." Edward pulled me closer. Esme sighed." What are we going to do?" Emmett popped his knuckles." Beat some Volturi ass is what we are going to do. No one is touching my little Sister or anyone in my Family." He roared. Rosalie smacked him on the shoulder. I just shook my head. I felt Edward kiss me.

Alice suddenly stepped forward." I can't see Caius' future or choices. He must be working around my blindspots. But I did have a vision. It might makes things harder on all of us. Especially in this situation." Alice looked at Edward. He instantly tensed at her thoughts. I tilted my head. I could see everyone curious now. " I saw Grace, she was at school like she will be this next fall. " Carlisle coughed." Go on Alice." He muttered. Alice sighed." I saw Grace pregnant. I don't know how I am able to see her. Or the baby. But I see her with a baby bump." No one was expecting this. Emmett was the first to react.

Emmett fist pumped the air." Hell Yeah! What did I tell you guys?!?! I knew TJ would do it. All virgins are like bunnies." He chuckled. We all cringed. Emmett realized this and frowned. Grace being pregnant while Caius was out there wanting revenge wasn't good at all. I grabbed Edward's hand.  Squeezing it gently." Alice, can you tell if she is pregnant now? I mean, it would give us a time range for the vision.

"She will more than likely be pregnant by the end of the Honeymoon. Since it will be the  July when they come back. School starts in August." Alice smiled weakly. I nodded.  We all agreed not to say anything about Caius or the baby that was going to be conceived within two weeks to Grace until she found out about the baby on her own. And until we have to tell her about Caius.

We called an end to the Family meeting and I started cooking Renesmee dinner.  My beautiful Daughter sat beside Jacob at the counter as I prepared sandwiches. I smiled at her. I walked over to give her a plate. She touched my hand. Showing me images of Grace. Renesmee was frowning. I sighed." Grace will be ok, Renesmee. Don't worry. She and TJ will be home sooner than you think." Renesmee nodded and started eating. Jacob looked at me questioningly. I knew he heard everything. But this wasn't something Renesmee needed to worry about. She needed to worry about school and friends.

After dinner, Renesmee went to watch a movie with Jacob in Grace's old room. Since they had a tv still in there. I walked into the library and found Edward researching something. I hugged him from behind. " Whatcha doing?" I whispered into his ear. Edward sighed. "Well I was looking at places where we could go to take Grace and TJ while they are in trouble." He looked at me. I shook my head." Why would we take them anywhere? You never took me away." Edward smirked." Your too stubborn to go away from danger. But TJ will agree with me if Grace gets pregnant." I frowned. "That's not fair to Grace, Edward. She will want to stay here and go to school." I pulled away from him and sat down in the chair beside him.

Edward looked down." I know Bella. But what do you want me to do? We can't chance Grace getting hurt because she is pregnant. And stress isn't good for her or the baby. I am just trying to figure out a plan where we can make sure nothing happens to anyone." I shook my head. Edward leaned over and kissed me. I kissed him back." I just don't want Grace to feel forced into anything." Edward nodded. He didn't want to argue either. I pulled away from his kisses. Edward frowned.

"I forgot to call Charlie. He is probably worried since he hasn't heard from me since before the wedding." I stood up." Alright Bella. See you in our room." He kissed me once more before I left. I took out my phone to call Charlie. Even though my Dad didn't know much about our world, he was someone I could take too. I stepped outside. Dialing his number.

"Hey Dad..."

***Sorry its really short. But I wanted to give ya'll a preview of what is happening back at the Cullen house while Grace and TJ are away. Let me know what you think. Comment and Vote. Thanks!!!***