Screwed Up!

***I don't own anything Twilight. Just my plot and twists with my own characters. I dedicate this chapter and the next one to my ES friends. Megan and Zane. They helped me with Grace's mate.Thanks you guys!!!***

I heard their voices as I started to wake up from being unconscious.  I didn't open my eyes yet so I could listen. They were talking about me. I didn't know who all was around me. And I felt uncomfortable. I felt like everyone was watching me like a science experiment. I peaked through my long lashes, seeing Carlisle checking my vitals. The annoying beeping that woke me up was a heart monitor. Carlisle was writing stuff down. This made me uneasy so I decided to let them know I was awake.

I shot up and my bright green orbs darted across the room. Only Carlisle, his mate, then the child's parents were in the room. Also a tanned boy in the corner watching me like a hawk. He smelled like the shifters I smelt in the clearing earlier. They all fell silent as they notice me sitting up. Carlisle was the first to speak."Hello, I'm Carlisle Cullen. Your in my personal office and I have treated you injuries."Injuries?What injuries? I shook my head and rubbed the back of my head with my hand slowly. I winced, it was tender.

"I know who you are, Carlisle. You used to live with me and my family years ago." I received looks of confusion. I giggled. I never interacted with other vampires this much. The vampire with bronzed hair that had his arm protectively around the newborn brunette, spoke up first."I know you were locked up for eight hundred years. And all of us know you are like Renesmee. But please tell us who you are?I'm Edward Cullen and this is my wife, Bella.Renesmee is our daughter."I sighed and bit my lip.

"I'm Grace. I escaped my home to find Renesmee. My Father is the one, that I am guessing is declaring war on you all. Just because you, Edward made someone like me with your mate while she was still human. I will answer all your questions. But first can I have some food and some blood?"Carlisle's mate stepped forward.She looked like Suplicia, but kinder and motherly."I'mEsme, Carlisle's wife. I will make you something to eat."She left after that.

Carlisle unhooked me from the heart monitor and the I.V. then Bella gave me a clean outfit.Everyone left the room except for Bella and Carlisle. Even the mutt left. I stared up at Bella.She noticed right away."What is it?"I blushed and looked down."I never met my Mother since she died when she gave birth to me. So seeing you and Renesmee in the clearing...just made me feel happy."Bella smiled. But she didn't saw anything else because Carlisle interrupted.

"Grace, you hit your head very hard. I gave you some stitches, but your body is  already starting to heal. You have a slight concussion so you might be a little dizzy until your healed completely."I nodded."Bella gave you some clothes of Alice's, one of my other daughters clothes. So you can shower and get dressed. Everyone is downstairs. So you have your privacy. Please come down and eat before we talk." Carlisle was so nice. I wasn't used to it. He was so Fatherly. And I knew I should leave. But they had questions just like I did. Plus I wanted to get to know them.

I watched as Carlisle and Bella left me to shower in the bathroom connected to his office. I hesitated as I grabbed the clothes. They were designed for a small person. Just like myself. I sighed. Finally getting my footing before stumbling into the bathroom. I turned the water up on high. I disposed of my dirty and torn outfit into the trash. I stepped into the scalding shower. Relaxing slightly. I used their soap that was probably there for human guests. It was vanilla. And it smelled amazing.  I turned the water off and wrapped my body up in a large towel. The bathroom was fully stocked with toothbrushes, brushes or combs, hairties, and other beauty products. I took my time as I brushed my teeth, pulling my long red hair up into a wet messy bun. I pulled on the borrowed outfit. It was dark blue skinny jeans and a white vneck shirt that had a lace light blue undershirt. I pulled on my old socks and my shoes. I stared at myself in the mirror, I had a bruise that was healing on my cheek. But other than that my skin was perfect. I breathed in as I left my sanctuary of peace.

I walked downstairs slowly. All of their voices about the upcoming war were hushed as I came into the room. I bit my lip. Scanning the room for Esme or Carlisle. Bella stepped foward and motioned me to follow her. She led me into the kitchen or dining room where a large unused table was. Renesmee was sitting there with the mutt from my room earlier. I sat at the far end, away from them. Esme appeared with a full plate of medium rare steak with green beans and potatoes along with a buttered roll. My mouth watered. "Thanks."I muttered before digging in. I felt like I haven't eaten in days. Renesmee smiled."Hi Grace. I am so sorry your secret was out."I shrugged with a mouthful."Its alright,Renesmee. I shouldn't have been hiding."That was the end of our conversation. The mutt that Renesmee was being protected by had scooped her up and taken her away. I felt like he really didn't trust me.

"Well can you blame him? We don't know if we can trust you at all.You were sneaking around our group. And we have an upcoming war in a week. Your a little suspicious."I turned to see a small pixie haired girl in the doorway. She smiled. Rubbing her temples gently."I'm Alice. And if I don't say so myself. You look fabulous in my clothes."I blushed. Looking at her."Thanks Alice for the clothes. I'm Grace."I stared down at her hand that she held out to me. I gasped and pulled back."I need my gloves. Before I touch anyone here. Please.."Alice swiftly pulled them out."I thought these were yours."I nodded and slid them on.

I finished my food quickly."So..Am I talking to the whole Vampire race in the livingroom?Or just your family."Looking up at Alice. Alice hugged me."Oh you poor thing. You will just be talking to our family for now."She smiled. I was hesitant to hug her back. I stood up only to see Esme coming back to pick up the dirty dishes. But I didn't get to thank her again because Alice dragged me back upstairs.

Alice stepped to the side by a guy with ringlet blonde hair that had a face of stone."This is my mate, Jasper. You met Carlisle, Esme, Bella and Edward already."Pointing to everyone."Then these two people are Rosalie and Emmett. And Renesmee and her wolf Jacob Black."I nodded as I looked to the Barbie and Ken couple to the child and the mutt."Everyone this is our little intruder, Grace."I felt my cheeks flush.

"Nice to meet all of you."I smiled slightly. Carlisle spoke for everyone."You said earlier that your Father is the one declaring war on us. Can you explain to us this?We never heard of you."The man spoke the truth. I sighed. Walking around his desk and sat down in the rolling chair. This was going to be a long night.

***What do you think?Will the Cullens believe her?Oh and just because I love Grace. Tonight, I am writing two chapters. So I can hit everything I need too. That means Grace will be meeting two males that she feels things for.... So I hope you enjoy. Comment or vote!!!***