Wedding Preparations

***I don't own anything Twilight. Only my characters and the plot I created for them.***

Today is  June 8th, and only four days until the Wedding. Both TJ and I are going nuts. The closer the date arrives, the more cuddly we have become. We haven't had sex, we promised each other that, that would be left for our Honeymoon. But that doesn't stop us from floor play.  Alice and I have everything set up. The Family has helped us decorate the backyard all the way down to the docks. TJ and I are restricted from the outside because Alice wants it to be a surpise. We had our last fitting for dresses and tuxes. Nobody except Alice and I have seen my dress, well maybe Edward since he reads minds. Alice had moved some of my things into one of the rooms above the garage. Everyone is making TJ and I spend the night before the Wedding apart like tradition. I don't know if I like tradition. So in three days I will be sleeping above the garage. I am so glad they aren't making me stay longer. I hate being away from TJ. And I know he hates being away from me too. I know because right now we are still laying in bed, not wanting to get up for the day.

I curled into him. Nuzzling his neck. TJ smiled. Pulling me closer."Goodmorning."He muttered as he kissed me."Goodmorning to you too." I kissed him back. I glanced at the time."Alice won't be bugging us until another two hours so you can go back to sleep."I kissed cheek. TJ shook his head. Kissing me harder. Pulling me on top of him. I felt his arousal against me. I straddled his sides. My fingers entangled themselves in his hair."I can't wait for you to be my wife. We won't ever leave this bed."I giggled. Kissing him more down his jaw and neck."I know."I pulled my stray strands of hair out of my face and kissed him again. TJ rolled us over, his knees were in between my legs now. TJ leaned down and kissed my lips gently."I love you."I whispered against his warm lips. TJ stroked my cheek. Gazing into my eyes with his gorgeous greenish blue eyes."I love you too."TJ's lips found mine again. We both jumped when a certain little pixie knocked on the door.

"Get dressed you two and meet me in the livingroom."Alice banged on our door and shouted at us. I rolled my eyes. Kissing TJ one more time before slipping out from under him. I got off the bed. Grabbing some clothes and going into the bathroom. I closed the door behind me. Laying my clothes on the counter, I turned the water on. I stripped and hopped into the shower. I washed off quickly. Then got out. I dried myself off and wrapped the towel around my head befote getting dressed. I decided on some jeans a flannel shirt with my black converse. I pulled the towel off and combed through my hair. Pulling it up into a wet ponytail. I stepped out of the bathroom, slipped on my converses. TJ had dressed some dark jeans and a plain t-shirt. I hugged him."Lets get down there. Or I think Alice might actually come in and drag us out."I giggled at his words. I pulled away and  nodded. He grabbed my hand as we walked into the elevator. I smiled. Biting my lip as a stole a few glances at him."What are you looking at?"I looked down in embarassment of being caught."Just my husband to be."I giggled. TJ pulled me into him.  I leaned up on my tiptoes for a kiss. The elevator opened too soon. I groaned and walked with him into the livingroom. Alice stood there, tapping her foot with her arms crossed over her chest."You two need to learn to be on time. Every second wasted is another second where something could go wrong."She growled.

We both put our hands up in surrender. Alice sighed."Whatever. I just wanted to go over a few last minute things."She sat down with her binder of hell. TJ sat down in the recliner and pulled me down on his lap. I squealed and blushed. Alice rolled her eyes. For what seemed like hours, Alice talked to us about our Weddings' final touches. Then we were free. TJ kissed me as Alice left us. "I think I'm going to go see if I can work on a car with Jacob. These pre-wedding jitters are killing me."He chuckled. I stood up."Ok. I'm going to find something to do too."I nodded. Biting my lip as we parted ways. I got on the elevator and went down to Carlisle's office. I knocked gently before slipping in. Carlisle was typing some things on his computer."Grace, perfect timing!"He turned in his chair to look at me. I looked at him."Perfect timing for what?"Carlisle stood and grabbed a file on his desk. Opening it to read."Those tests that I ran a few weeks ago. The results came in yesterday."I smiled slightly. I wasn't looking forward to bad news. Carlisle looked at me."Just go ahead tell me the news."Closing my eyes ready for impact."Well Grace I'm surprised. Renesmee is just like you. Your blood came back more human than vampire. Your human half is very dominating, but it leaves your vampire half enough control to keep you alive. Especially those three months in Italy. And remember I took two samples of your ovaries. You are fertile. So it would be safe to assume you and TJ could have a small Family."I gasped. Tears flooded my eyes and I ran into his arms."Thank you Carlisle."Carlisle hugged me back."But like Bella's pregnancy, I will have to monitor you because the baby will be human, vampire and wolf. And we won't know what genes it will take on."I nodded."We will watch it. Thank you."I ran out before he finished. I was just so happy. I know I shouldn't worry about kids yet. But I know TJ will want them sooner or later. And I want to make TJ happy as much as he makes me happy.

I got on the elevator and went back up to the livingroom. I got there at the same time as Jacob and TJ were coming in from the garage. They were covered in grease or oil, stuff that I didn't care about. I jumped into his unaware arms. Attacking him in kisses. Jacob made a gagging noise. I giggled against TJ's lips."Hi."He wrapped his arms around me."Hello."I kissed him again before jumping back down."I just thought you needed that."I blushed. I turned to leave, but TJ caught my hand. He pulled me back and kissed me back. I blushed more. Then I pulled back. Winking at him before going into the kitchen to find some food. TJ followed me. "What do you wanna eat, baby?"I glanced back at him. He shrugged. I giggled."Fine I will just fix a surprise."Getting out the ingredients to make grilled cheese sandwiches and soup. Renesmee ran into the kitchen. Pulling up a stool next to TJ."Want some grilled cheese and tomato soup,Nessie?"She nodded."That sounds wonderful."I smiled and nodded."Good."I cooked it quickly. Setting out plates for the only people who eat in the house. We all ate together at the counter."TJ remind me to get us a puppy and name it Jacob after my favorite mutt."I snickered. Playfully punching Jacob in the arm.Jacob growled at me. While Nessie and I shared a fit of giggles."See Ness wouldn't mind having a little Jacob around."I smiled. Renesmee blushed and looked down."I'm going to go play the xbox with Emmett and Rose. Thanks for lunch."I sighed."Your welcome."I replied. Jacob got up and started washing dishes. TJ went to join Nessie to play xbox.

I got up and nudged Jacob's arm."You know I'm kidding."Jacob smirked and nodded."Yea, but you earned some payback."I giggled and shrugged."Whatever mutt."I leaned up and ruffled his hair. I helped Jacob finish the dishes. I leaned against the counter."Can you keep a secret?"Jacob glanced at me, unsure of what I meant."Yea.."He answered hesitantly."TJ and I got in a fight a few weeks ago over babies. So I had Carlisle do some tests. And.."I lowered my voice."I can have babies."Jacob smiled and hugged me."Why do you wanna keep it a secret?I mean TJ will be thrilled."I sighed."I didn't want to get his hopes up. And I didn't want to have babies yet anyways."Jacob chuckled. I slapped him playfully before going into the livingroom and stealing TJ away from the xbox. I took him upstairs into our room. I wanted alone time. And needed him after being stressed about the tests. And the Wedding in four days.

***Yay!Wedding is coming. I'm so happy. Aren't y'all?I hope y'all enjoyed. Comment and Vote please.***