June 12th,2008 ~Wedding Day!~

***I do not own  anything Twilight. Just my characters and the plot I created for them. I'm sorry I haven't updated in awhile. This chapter will be split in two parts. But better late than never.***

The sun was shining so bright. I was dressed in a beautiful white gown. Walking into the woods. I made my way toward the water. Tears stained my face. I couldn't find TJ. I looked around. Suddenly I came out onto a dock, the Cullens were in pieces in a fire. And the wolves were laying aside. I checked them for life. Someone had broken their necks."No!"I came to TJ's wolf form. I pulled him into my lap. Stroking his ears. Tears fell from my eyes. TJ changed back into his human form. His eyes snapped open. Instantly growling at me. I pulled back. Watching him get up."You did this!"I gasped. I shook my head."TJ, I didn't."I bit my lip. He clenched his fists."Don't give me that bullshit. You killed my Grace. You took her away from me."Just as I thought he was going to attack me, but then the environment shift. I was back in Volterra.

I glanced around. Everything was silent. I couldn't hear any guards or humans taking a tour of the castle. I glanced in the mirror. My eyes were fully crimson red. My skin was paler, hair was highlighted red and I was wearing one of my old ball gowns. I shook my head. How did I get here?When did I change?I walked out of my room. I gasped as arms wrapped around my waist."Gracie, I always told you, daughter like Father."My Father's voice echoed in my mind. I woke up to my alarm buzzing. It was 6:00am. My Wedding day. Last night I slept in the room above the garage while TJ went out with the boys for a bachelor party of hunting. I shivered as memories of my nightmare came back to me. I sighed. Alice would be here any minute. As if on cue, there was a knock on the door."Come in Alice."I sat up. She opened the door, carrying a bunch of things in. I rolled my eyes. It's going to be a long day.I thought as Alice pushed me into the bathroom, closing the door for me."Get a shower. Hurry up. I don't want to waste any time."Alice growled. I giggled as I stripped and turned on the water.

I stepped into the shower. Washing my hair and my body. The shower was foggy, smelling like apples. I quickly ran the razor over my smooth legs once more. I yawned as I turned off the water. I wrapped a towel around me. Alice knocked before entering the foggy room. She pulled out the chair for me to sit in while she did my hair and makeup. I would usually argue with her. Trying to annoy her, but I actually wanted to look perfect for my Wedding. I missed TJ last night. I glanced in the mirror. Alice had just started on my hair."Alice?"Her golden eyes looked at me without stopping her hands."Hmmm Grace?"I sighed."Cut it."Alice tilted her head."Cut what?"I bit my lip slightly."Cut my hair. I want a change. And today would be perfect to do it."Alice picked up the scissors."Are you sure, Grace?"I nodded."Alice, I'm sure. Now cut."I closed my eyes. I flinched when I heard the first snip. Alice finished cutting and started to style my new hair. I didn't open my eyes because I wanted everything to be a surprise.

I don't know how long it took, I just know when I opened my eyes, I was surprised. Alice giggled and clapped her hands."I just knew you would love it."I smiled. Fluffing my hand through my hair."Thank you Alice. I thought Rose or Bella were coming to help you get me ready?"Confused about the plans. "Yea well I changed my mind. And told everyone to get ready. That they shouldn't bother coming in here. I have everything under control."Alice smirked."Now Grace before you can destroy my masterpiece, I shall help you into your dress."I blushed as I stood up. Walking over to the bed while Alice got my dress from the closet. Alice helped me slip on my dress then my shoes. I stood in front of a floor length mirror. Looking myself over. I couldn't believe today was the day that I would belong to TJ forever. Alice left to go get ready while I waited for Carlisle and Edward. Both men were going to walk me down the aisle.

Third Person Point of View!

The music began to play. The Cullen backyard was decorated in lavender, pinks and reds. Lanterns hung on wires from the backdoor to the altar that was on the docks. Everyone was seated in lavender log like benches. Lavender orchids and red roses were falling from the sky somehow. The Cullen and the Black Families were seated up front. Rosalie was playing the piano. The tune changed into a new song. 'A Thousand Years' by Christina Perri was softly echoing in the yard. Everyone rose to their feet.

The backdoors opened. Grace stepped out. Carlisle was on one side, while Edward was on the other. Both dressed in grey tuxes. They seemed to float down the stairs. Everyone gasped. Beautiful was an understatement. Grace's red hair was cut to her shoulder in waves. Part of her hair was braided into a floral tiara and the veil was down over her face. Her makeup was natural. A reddish grey smokey eye, mascara that made her lashes longer and fuller, her lips were painted a crimson red. Her dress had a chiffon layers down from the natural-waisted, strapless bodice is ruched and is adorned with embroidery and Swarovski crystals

along the sweetheart neckline, and the train of the dress trailed behind her. A bright white smiled was on Grace's lips. Her eyes met with TJ.

TJ was on the docks by the altar. Wearing a traditional black tux. His hair was trimmed and has ringlets on the sides of his head. He watched every step that Grace took. Esme, Rosalie, Bella, Alice  and Renemsee all wore their own decade of their dress in lavender. Emmett, Jasper, Jacob and Seth matched Carlisle and Edward in grey tuxes. Grace stepped up to the altar. Carlisle and Edward went to find their seats by their own wives. Rosalie stopped the music, and played lowly. The Preacher, Reverand Thomas opened his bible. He glanced around at the crowd.

"We  are gathered here today to join Grace and TJ together as husband and wife. Grace and CJ have decided to say their own vows." Reverend Thomas smiled. Looking to TJ first."Grace, when I first met you, I was instantly yours. You have possesion of my heart forever. I want to be the one to put that lovely smile on your lips. I want to be your husband. To love, to care, to cherish and to love you for the rest of our lives.  I promise to always be yours and be happy with with you."Grace blushed. Staring into TJ's eyes. It was Grace's turn."Tyler, you are my rock. The only one that I will ever want to be with. You had me at Hello. And I never want to say goodbye. I promise to be a loving, caring, and loyal wife. We have forever. Starting today."Reverend Thomas nodded."Do you Grace take Tyler to your husband?" Grace had tears in her eyes."I do." TJ slid the ring onto her finger.Reverand Thomas smiled."Do you Tyler take Grace to be your wife?"TJ smiled. Grace slid his ring onto his finger. Eager to kiss Grace."I do."Reverand Thomas nodded once more."By the state of Georgia, I pronounce you man and wife. You may kiss your wife."TJ quickly folded the veil back away from Grace's face. TJ wrapped an arm around her waist. Pulling her gently to him. Their lips met. The whole world around them froze and it was just them. TJ and Grace kissed passionately. Suddenly the air became filled with cheers.

Grace pulled away first. Blushing as she was the one that remembered the crowd watching them. TJ grabbed her hand. Squeezing it gently. They turned to their Family and friends. They started taking pictures of the happy newly married couple. Slowly everyone made it inside for the reception. Edward played the piano, 'From this Moment on' by Shania Twain. Grace and TJ danced for the first time as husband and wife. The tables had Honey and Pepper shrimp with Honey and Pepper sirloin with red roasted potatoes, long cut green beans. They had a fruity pear wine with the food. Everyone congratulated Grace and TJ. The couple cut the cake that was five tears of lavender vanilla and chocolate inside.

Grace stood after eating her cake. Taking TJ by the hand. She pulled him back onto the dancefloor."You look absolutely beautiful."TJ's hand came up to cup her cheek. Stroking it lightly with his thumb. Grace blushed."Thanks. You don't look so bad yourself."They both smiled."So we are leaving tonight on a plane to Athens,Greece?"TJ looked down at her."Yes. We will start in Athens, then travel by boat for the rest of the Honeymoon.  Then Alice also made a extension in Rome. That makes fifthteen days total."Grace smirked. Leaning up on her tiptoes and kissed him gently."Then we will be on a flight back home. But I am yours for fifthteen days."TJ smirked and kissed her back."I like it."He twirled her as they danced for a few more songs.

***I am so happy that I got to finally update. I know you all been waiting on this. And I'm sorry for making you wait. So Grace's and TJ's Honeymoon is next. What do y'all think?Oh I wanted to ask, would y'all like a sequel to this book?I don't know when it will end, but I don't know if I wanna sequel???Hmm comment and Vote. Thank you already for the 700+ reads and 50+ votes!!! Keep them coming. Comment more, I would like to know the readers opinions.***