Dreaming Of You

***Warning this chapter is a little mature. I don't own Twilight. Just my Characters and my plot!***

I was falling. I felt helpless as I fell into the deep, dark abyss. I closed my eyes. Trying to save myself. But I couldn't control it. It seemed like  the fall was taking hours. Until suddenly two big, pale and strong arms caught me from behind. Holding me around my waist. His fangs ran down my neck slowly. My back arched as I was filled with pleasure."Grace..."His smooth english accent carressed my name on his tongue. I felt safe in his arms. I leaned back, feeling his hands move to my thighs. A low and deep moan escaped my lips. Finally his cool touch was teasing me for more. I slowly glanced behind me. My eyes almost bulged out of my skull. It was Xander."Xander?What the hell?"  I tried pulling away. But he kept his hold on me. Pulling me closer.  I felt my life being squeezed out of me.

I jumped awake. Cold sweat on my forehead and down my back. My hand was over my chest. My heart my beating out of it literally. I glanced around the room. The sun was shining down into the floor length window. The cell phone was gone like Bella said. She must of came and got it while I was sleeping.

I slipped out from under the covers. Walking into the bathroom. And looking into the mirror. I look like hell. Dark circles were under my eyes and my hair looked like it was plugged into a light socket.  I grabbed my brush, trying to tame my wild, fiery mane. I found some concealer under the sink. It was like brand new. So I used it for my eyes. I looked a little better. But I still felt like I had been ran over by a car.

I finished fooling with my hair and just pulled it up into a ponytail.  I changed back into the outfit I was given, but kept the white shirt off. Just wearing the spagetti strap and skinny jeans. Pulling on my shoes. I walked downstairs finally. I grabbed a cup of water and gulped it down. The dream I had kept running through my head. I didn't know that I was sucked into my thoughts until Bella shook my shoulders.

"Grace, are you alright?"Bella looked worried. I quickly nodded."I'm sorry. I just started letting my mind wander."I smiled, trying to reassure her. Edward was suddenly behind Bella.It was time for our hunt. Since I was part human, Edward insisted on carrying me on his back to get there faster. I couldn't argue with them since they were helping me. My mind kept on rewinding back to my dream. I laid my head down on Edward's back. He was running super fast. And it didn't help my concussion.

I guess Bella finally saw my greenface and told him to slow down."Grace, don't freak over your dream too much. Your safe here. Even Xander can't touch you."Edward muttered to me before setting me down finally. I looked up at him. How did he..."Edward!Stop reading my mind. I don't like it."Getting flustered again. He just chuckled, leaving me and Bella alone to hunt together. I shook my head. Nibbling on my bottom lip. Bella tilted her head. I decided to tell her my dream. She was a good listener. I stared down at my converses.

"I wish my Mother was here. My Father refuses to tell me anything about her. I'm lucky he told me her name."I sighed. Then continued."Her name was Victoria. She had bright red hair like mine and green eyes. My Father always said I looked like her."Bella placed a hand on my shoulder. I stood up, listening for anything. Two deer shot out of the brush and I tackled one. Bella got the other. I managed to get my fill without letting a drop of blood on my clothes. I giggled as I saw Bella wasn't so lucky. She was still a newborn. So she hasn't practiced enough.

Edward came back."Bella, lets go to the meadow to talk to Grace then go see Renesmee. Jacob took her onto the reserve for extra precaution."Bella nodded and grabbed his hand. They look so happy. And in love. I thought as I walked slowly behind them. Edward glanced back and smiled."Thank you Grace. Be patient, you will find you mate."He smiled over at Bella. I suddenly felt like a third wheel. Bella stopped and grabbed my hand too. We finally came to the clearing that they called the meadow. It was beautiful. The flowers were in full bloom. The sun was shining and Edward along with Bella were sparkling like two human disco balls. I giggled, earning a glare from Edward.  We sat down in the middle of the field.

I didn't know how to begin. Edward helped by speaking up since he knew my thoughts."We won't kill you. You aren't a danger to us like your Father."I nodded."What is my gift?Necro...what?"Edward and Bella both snickered. "Necromancy is the ability to bring something dead back to life. And you as the necromancer are the dead things master."A breathless gasp escaped me.I rubbed my head."Grace, I need to tell you something that Aro never did. Your Mother was alive. She was turned, I'm guessing around the time you were born. I know that your Mother was a vampire because her and her coven came to visit us. And they went after Bella. I killed your Mother's mate and your Mother came back for revenge. She broke alot of rules and was killed for it. I'm sorry. I know you don't like this. But I'm sure your Mother would have loved you if she met you."I felt like my whole world seemed to go dark.

I woke up in the guest bedroom that I was staying in. No one was in here with me. I guessed that I passed out from the news of my Mother. Just to know that she was killed only a few years ago made me depressed. I stretched and shook the thoughts away from me. I got up slowly. Making my way  towards the stairs. I over heard everyone talking. They were all back from hunting. Jacob was speaking. He was telling everyone that his cousin was coming into town because he had phased and his Mother lived in the city. Jacob was preparing everyone  for the new member. The vampires didn't like the pack as it was. And the pack was feeling the same toward all of the red eyed vampires. That much I already knew.

I waited until they all decided to go train again. I walked down into the kitchen. Looking for a drink. A very strong drink. But of course, none was found since the house belonged to full vampires. Instead, I got a glass of milk. I jumped at the sound of Jacob's voice."I talked it over with Carlisle. I putting two wolves on guard of you until you leave. Seth is like a brother to me. And TJ is coming into town and I don't want him to be in the fight. So both of them will be guarding you. And watching your every move. So don't hurt them or any human. Especially Nessie."I rolled my eyes."Alright Mutt."I heard him growl and leave. I couldn't help giggling about his reaction. I knew it will be so much fun teasing him.

I finished my glass and washed the other dishes that were in the sink. It was only fair. I didn't know if I was able to train with them so I went back to my room. Bella had left her cell for me again to contact Matt. So I decided to text him.

'Matt, I'm staying for awhile. Go back to Volterra and act as if I'm still locked up. I'm safe here. And nobody will miss me. Thank you for coming.  Bye.'

The phone buzzed. I glanced at the message. Matt never argued with me. He knew I had good judgement. I set the phone down and laid back. The bed was still made."Hello Gracie. Do you think your too good for training?Do you think you will break a nail?"The sound of his voice made me shiver. But in a slightly good way. I turned to see Xander in my room once again. I sat up."Have you ever been taught to knock before coming into someone's room?"He shook his head. "I thought so."I rolled my eyes. I stood up. Crossing my arms across my chest."What do you want Xander?"Or should I say cheesehead! Suddenly Xander was close to me, very close. How didn't I see him inching closer?I stared up at him. He was two heads taller than me. At least 6'9 while I stood at a low 5'2. His eyes were more gold than yesterday, they were staring into mine.

"I'm a man of few words. But I know what I want."He muttered so low that I could barely hear it. My cheeks lit up like I was set on fire. His hand went to my cheek, stroking it gently. It felt like he was worried of breaking me. I leaned into his hand and closed my eyes. "I want you Grace. I never wanted anyone so much in my existance."His words made me open my eyes. No one has ever spoke these words to me. My face was the color of a lobster I bet.  I looked into his eyes once more. Xander leaned downed toward me. His lips melted into mine. I wanted to pull back. But I kissed him back instead. I couldn't believe that Xander was kissing me. And I wasn't hurting him.

I didn't want to stop. But my human needs were crying out for air. It seemed Xander realized that too. He finally pulled back. He had a huge smirk over his lips. Making my whole body feel naked. My fingers went to my tingling lips. I was speechless. But I knew I wanted to kiss the white haired, golden eyed god in front of me again. I stood there, frozen beside him. He grabbed my gloved hand and squeezed it."Are you alright, Grace?"I nodded and blushed. Looking away from him. Knowing he was smirking again. My heart was beating so fast. I sat back down. Still holding his hand. We didn't say another word for what seemed like hours.

***Ok. I know I just updated, but I couldn't resist this. I hope everyone loves it. Leave comments and vote if you want too. I love you all. I think I might just update every night now. Hint:The next chapter will be full of Xander and Grace moments before the new wolf comes into town***