New Town! New Home!

***I do not own Twilight Saga. I do hope you all forgive me about Xander. But it just happened. There will be more twists in the future. I promise.***

Dear Xander,

It's been months since I sent you away to live a normal human life. I have checked up on you once month since then. Everyday, my sadness decreases. It's like I don't feel myself mourning over you like I used too. I have talked to the Family. Well mainly Bella and Edward, they seem to think that when you realized what was happening and  you used your gift to help me let go. I don't know if you did. But thank you if you actually did it. I don't feel as guilty. I still hate what happened. But you get your happily ever after still. And I'm happy.

A few weeks after you left, the Family  decided to move. Jacob delayed the move for as long as he could. Already the Forks town people are questioning all of us. Alice already knew exactly where we were moving too. So that little pixie had called ahead and got everything ready. Edward had chosen the town. He actually had a Great, Great, Great Grand niece that lived in the new town. She was an elderly lady now. But she met Edward by accident when he went to the town over seventy years ago. The town is called Hiawassee. It is located up in the mountains of the state Georgia. Edward's distant niece lives in a nursing home in town. Our house is right on the Chatuge Lake. Each couple have a room, then Renesmee has her own room. The house is built of stone, it has seven bedrooms and five and three half bathrooms. Its so beautiful. We have two yachts and four jetskies that we drive out onto the lake. TJ and I share a room. Our room is decorated in reds and browns. Like the others. But each room has our own touch. You would love living in Hiawassee.

Its summer up here in the mountains. The sun barely comes out. And its mild temperature. Perfect for vampires. The Cherokee Indians named this place Hiawassee, meaning Meadow. It's very ironic. In late August, school will be starting. Renesmee has stopped aging so quickly so she will be attending Towne County Middle school as a sixth grader. Rosalie, Emmett, Jasper, Jacob and TJ are going as Seniors while Edward, Bella, and Alice are Juniors, lastly I will be attending Towne County Highschool as a Sophomore. We all discussed our background because it has too change because of Jacob, TJ and I. Carlisle and Esme are still our adoptive parents, Rose and Jasper are twins still along with Emmett, Alice, Edward, Bella, Renesmee and I are all adopted siblings. TJand Jacob are friends of the family. My part is that I was with Renesmee  in the same Orphanage so Esme and Carlisle fell in love with us both. This is all that  we will tell everyone. No more than that.

I'm excited. I never been too a real school. Everyone keeps telling me that I will love it. Since everyone else is going for their hundredth time well not Bella or Renesmee.  We have already gotten our schedules. Since I looked young thats why I am a Sophomore. We are almost have the same classes. Here is my schedule:

1st-Geometry/Math 2

2nd-Honors World Geography

3rd-Art

Lunch

4th-Honors World Literature

5th-Environmental Science

6th-Intro to Creative Writing

Alice and Jasper are going out with Rosalie and Emmett on a double date tonight to check out the town more. Esme is working on her new garden outside while Carlisle has taken a position at the local hospital. Bella and Edward are watching a Disney movie with Renesmee. The little girl seemed to talk Jacob and TJ into watching it too. I snuck off to write you again. I still care about you. And miss your presence beside me. I am going to go find myself a snack and go to bed. I'm really tired from being ran all over with Alice shopping like squirrels on crack.

Love, Grace Cullen

I folded the letter for Xander and placed it in an envelope. Standing up, I slid a box out from under mine and TJ's bed. I stuffed the letter in there with all the others. I would never send them to Xander. But I still liked telling him what's going on. I sighed. Kicking the box back under the bed again. I grabbed my jacket as I entered the elevator. Yes an elevator. I loved this house. I pressed bottom level button. It slowly went down.

I stepped out as soon as the doors came open. The big flat screen was echoing through the whole floor. Renesmee loved the Beauty and the Beast. I peeked into the livingroom. Jacob was playing with Renesmee's hair while Bella and Edward were cuddling. TJ was sitting there. Obviously not enjoying princess movie time. I giggled as I entered the kitchen. I made myself some hot tea and grabbed a few baked cookies that Esme made earlier. I glanced outside. The sun was setting across the mountains. I wasn't paying attention until I felt myself being pulled into a warm embrace. I leaned back onto TJ. Over the last few months, we have bonded. TJ said it would only take a little while for the imprint to settle. I breathed in the air around us. TJ smelled like hickory and pine with a hint of dirt. But I didn't mind.

TJ kissed my cheek. I blushed and closed my eyes as I sipped on my tea."Would you like some?"TJ nodded."I would love some."While I fixed him a cup, he grabbed a handful of cookies. I shook my head."Renesmee will kill you if you eat all her treats."TJ stuck his tongue out at me. I giggled. Leaning forward and kissing his lips. TJ gulped his tea down. I slowly sipped mine."Tomorrow I have permission to take you out. So what would you like to do, Grace?"TJ hugged me close. I curled into his warmth. Even with a jacket I was cold. That's why Hiawassee was known for 'Summer in the Mountains'. "Whatever you want to do." I replied. We both went back  into the livingroom and cuddled up on one of the recliners. I  laid on TJ's lap. Watching the last part of the movie. Renesmee yawned, rubbing her eyes. Jacob smiled, lifting her up into his arms. Bella and Edward both said their goodnights together."Goodnight Nessie."I earned a glare from Bella who still didn't like the nickname. But it grown on me too. TJ waved at Renesmee. She mumbled back too us."Night Nig-."She was cut off by another yawn as Jacob carried her into the elevator. Bella got up and switched the tape out. Leaving the tv on."Grace, Edward and I are going to go to bed now. We need private time."She winked. I gagged."Eww. Bells, I don't want to know what you are doing with Eddie. Y'all are like my second parents besides Carlisle and Esme. Thats gross."TJ chuckled. Bella and Edward started laughing as they went up the stairs instead of the elevator.  I stayed in TJ's lap. We watched a few episodes of something called Teen Wolf. But we weren't really paying attention. I had my mind on what I call TJ-ology. Around midnight, TJ picked me up and carried me into the elevator. I yawned. Nuzzling my face into his chest. TJ walked into our room with me in his arms. He laid me down first. Then reached over and tossed me my pajamas. I giggled. I changed quickly, watching TJ just slide out of his pants and climb into bed with his boxers on. I felt my whole face light up. He is so hot...I pulled him close to me. I listened to his heartbeat as I fell asleep.

***Comment and Vote!! If Y'all want to see their new house, I am posting a link to the website . Hopefully it works. I fell in love with this house.***