Graduation Party

***Everything Twilight belongs to Stephanie Meyers. I just own my characters and the plot that I created.***

Today was the day of our Graduation party. We had just gotten back from school. Renesmee was going to spend sometime with Carlisle and Esme while everyone partied. No one wanted Renesmee to be singled out tonight. She was still young and the house will be filled with highschoolers. Everyone was getting ready for the party. It started at 7pm. We only had three hours. Carlisle and Esme already left with Renesmee. Alice, Rosalie and Bella were helping me get ready.After my shower, I decided on putting my hair up into a curly ponytail. The girls did my makeup and left me to get dressed. I had a short red dress, that poofed at the waist. It was a long v neck that showed alot of cleavage and lace long sleeves. I pulled my ponytail over my shoulder where is laid down in auburn curls. I slipped on my red high heels that gave me at least three to four inches taller. I grabbed my camera and opened the door to the most sexiest man alive.

TJ stood in front of me with a red long sleeved button up with black dress jeans with black loafers that he obviously borrowed from Emmett or Edward. He wore a sexy smile across his face. And his eyes looked me up and down, filled with lust for me. I blushed."Hello Handsome."TJ pulled me into a hug."Hey Beautiful."He leaned down to kiss me even though the heels helped. I took hold of his hand, going to the elevator. We shared some kisses on the way down. The music was pumping. I could feel it vibrating through mine and TJ's bodies. The elevator opened, we stepped out. The furniture was pushed aside. Everyone was already here. Jacob came up to us with a pouty face. I yanked his tie. Leaning into his ear."One day Renesmee will be here to dance with you. But for now, you got me and these lovely ladies around."I winked. Smiling as I dragged TJ and Jacob with me onto the dance floor. I danced with the wolf boys for awhile. Jacob left TJ and I to eat. So I got a little closer to TJ when we danced. I rocked my hips on his zipper. Teasing him like always.

TJ grabbed my hand and went to go get some food. Our family was all dancing in their couples. It was great how well we worked on this party for the humans. And it was perfect. I ate some chicken wings while TJ ate some pizza. We watched as Alice and Jasper took center stage on the dance floor. Jasper twirled Alice and dunked her. Everyone gathered around them. Clapping and cheering. Emmett and Rosalie were next. Emmmett threw Rose up into the air and caught her. Rose shook her hips. Getting a growl from Emmett.  Edward even dragged Bella out into the center. Bella hated dancing. But tonight was all about fun so she didn't fight Edward. They slowed danced until Edward twirled her out, spinning her into him once more. He kissed her before  grabbing her hips. Rocking with her as they went down and came back up. They did their own salsa dance. TJ grabbed my plate, setting it down on the table. I wiped my mouth quickly before being dragged onto the dance floor. I stood there, shaking my head and my arms crossed over my chest."No TJ."I mouthed. TJ sighed and started dancing alone. I watched az he gave me a lap dance. I giggled as he pushed his butt against my stomach. I finally gave in and danced with him.

I think dancing with TJ made him want alone time because next thing I know we are leaving the party. Just as soon as the elevator doors were closed, TJ pinned me against the wall. Holding my hands above my head with one hand and the other cupped my butt. I gasped."Oh Did I get you aroused tonight?"I whispered. TJ nipped my neck. I groaned. "Yes you naughty little girl."My hands were itching to touch him. We never went beyond teasing and having fun. We wanted to safe the real thing for our honeymoon. When the elevator opened up, TJ picked me up bridal style. Carrying me into own room. I pulled my ponytail out and kissed him. He plopped me down on the bed. TJ hovered over me. Soon our lips found each other."I love you Grace."He whispered against my lips."I love you too."I muttered back. I straddled his waist. I played with his dirty blonde hair as he kissed my neck. I pulled away finally and changed into some pajamas. TJ was upset. He was pouting like a baby.