Wonderful Night

***I don't own anything Twilight!ONLY MY CHARACTERS AND PLOT!!***

The next morning came to quickly. I woke up to energizer bunny Alice. Wanting to get me ready for mine and TJ's date later this afternoon. I groaned. "Wake up!Grace, or I will get Emmett to dump ice cold water on you."She cooed to me. I glared at her."You wouldn't dare!"Rosalie walked into the doorway."Oh don't tempt Alice. Emmett has been dying to play pranks on our new little sister."The blonde smiled, holding another bag of who knows what to help Alice play Barbie Grace. I sat up. Rubbing my eyes."Shouldn't I be your older sister?I'm older than all of you."Sticking my tongue out at Alice and Rosalie. They just shook their heads. I got up, stretching my arms out."Emmett, get some water!"Alice shouted. My eyes went wide."I'm going. Geez."I grabbed some underwear and a bra before going into the bathroom.

I checked my phone. It was only 6:05. I started the water and stripped out of my pajamas. Kicking them to the corner. I stepped into the shower. Letting the water washover me. I shampooed and conditioned my hair then washed my body too. I hopped out. I was just about to start drying myself when Alice used her vampire speed to come into the bathroom. I gasped, turning red and tried covering myself up.Alice giggled."We are both girls. We have the same parts. Stop trying to hide your figure."She grabbed the towel and dried me in seconds. Throwing me my bra and underwear. I quickly put them on. Alice sits me in a chair in front of the mirror. "Close your eyes. I want this to be a surprise."Alice smiled. I didn't fight with her. But before I closed my eyes, I grabbed my phone and texted TJ.

TJ, you left me. Now I'm ambushed. Not fair. You owe me puppy!

Alice grabbed my phone. Placing it on the counter. I rolled my eyes and sighed. Then I closed my eyes. Alice took hours to do my hair and makeup. Seriously hours????Finally after waiting Alice stood me up and dressed me."Ok Grace. You can look now."She squealed. Rosalie helped her also. Both of them were waiting on my reaction. I slowly opened my eyes. My outfit was a floral print mini, sleeveless dress with a black half sweater to keep me semi warm with black leggings and short black heeled boots. My hair was curled in spiral, bouncing down my back.  My makeup was natural, but it brought out the green and gold in my eyes. My lips were painted with rosy pink. I blushed."I feel so pretty.Thank you Rose. Thank you Ali."I hugged both of them. I found pockets on my dress so Alice slipped my wallet and cell in them. It was already 1:56. TJ should be back here any minute.

They walked me to the elevator and rode it down with me. As soon as the doors came open, there stood TJ in khakis and a tucked in magenta shirt. It was very formal than his usual ripped jeans. This made me smile. He held out a bouquet of red roses and purple orchids. I took them and smelled  them before Alice took them to put them in water. Rosalie rubbed my back."Have fun. Don't do anything I wouldn't do."She winked as she went to find Emmett. I hugged TJ. He kissed my cheek."Pink is definitely your color,TJ."I blushed and pointed at his shirt. TJ blushed and looked down."Alice got to me  what can I say?!"I took hold of his hand as we walked out to the garage. TJ led me over to Alice's yellow Porsche. Holding up keys in his other hand. I giggled as he held  the door open for me to get in. I slid in. Watching him walk around and get in himself. He cranked up the Porsche. I saw a note on the dashboard.

TJ or Grace, if you two even think about trashing my baby or have sex in here, I will personal punish you by any means necessary.

Love, Alice.

My cheeks were on fire as I showed TJ the note. He chuckled, pulling out of the garage smoothly. TJ took the note and crumpled it up. It ended up in the floorboard. I watched the trees as we went by them."So can I find out what we are doing?"TJ shook his head."Just enjoy the ride. And here Alice made us these."TJ dug into his pocket and pulled out two fake I.Ds. One for me and one for TJ. I took mine and replaced it over my real one in my wallet."Now I am dying of curiousity."I muttered. TJ just smirked. Soon with TJ  was speeding down the highway, we drove into Atlanta. Pulling up into a parking lot of a club, the Opera House Night Club. The music was so loud, it was heard out on the streets. It got me so pumped. TJ got out and opened my door for me. Wrapping his arm around my waist as we walked up to the entrance. The bouncer was huge. I could swear he reminded me of Felix back in Volterra."Your I.Ds.."He mumbled loudly. We both took out ours. Mine said I was twenty two years old and TJ's  said twenty five years old.  The bouncer nodded and waved us in.