Christmas Celebration

***I don't not own anything Twilight.All rights goes to Stephanie Meyers. I just own my plot and my own characters.***

The rest of the week went by faster than usual. I was so busy with the Christmas float and working on midterms, I barely got any sleep. Today was Wednesday. Friday was the Christmas Parade so the float is supposed to be done. I actually stayed at school till midnight working on it for the past few days. Today I had to study. Next week was filled with midterms. I tapped my pencil onto my desk in my room. TJ was out with the boys. I told him I needed alone time. I am so stressed out. Which I really had no reason to be, but I was. I looked at my computer screen. I was studying over my Exam Study Guides from all my classes. I was too distracted to actually burn my study guides into my head. I sighed, finally admitting defeat. I closed my laptop.

I sipped on my Dr.Pepper as I walked around the room. I paced back and forth. I only do this when I am bored and stressed. I don't know what everyone else is doing. I sighed and walked out of my room, into the elevator and went down to the kitchen. I actually found all of the girls except for Nessie cooking. I giggled. There was flour everywhere even on their face. Rosalie growled, obviously not liking food in her hand."What's for dinner?"I went to the island,  sitting on one of the stools next to Nessie. She scrunched up her nose and placed her hand on my cheek."Oh so they are just experimenting."She nodded. Esme, Bella, Rosalie, and Alice all looked consumed in their cooking to talk. I fixed my gloves around my wrists. I don't want any accidents. I sat there with Nessie until the boys got home.

I tackled TJ and kissed him. "Hi."I whispered. TJ smirked, kissing me back."Hello to you too."Getting a bunch of Awws and giggles.  Jacob actually pulled me off of TJ."This can wait for y'alls honeymoon."He chuckled. I stuck my tongue out at him. Jacob was turning into a type of brother to me. I mean Jacob was TJ's cousin. But they are like brothers more so. That's why when we moved TJ changed his name to Tyler James Black. I hugged Jacob quickly, punching him playfully as Nessie squealed and ran up to him. I watched as Jacob looked at Nessie. His brown eyes got soft as they looked at the girl. He loved her with all of his being and well she loved him too. I leaned against TJ. I smiled. I knew in a matter of years Jacob and Nessie were going to be like TJ and I, and I was happy. I sighed. TJ and I sat in front of the tv, watching I don't really know because I was having too much fun kissing TJ. I pulled back when my phone buzzed. I unlocked it and opened the text message. It was from Seth.

Cloaked figures visited Forks. They didn't do anything. That we know of. Just wanted to let you know. We all miss you guys. Come to visit soon.

I bit my lip. Showing TJ the message. He tensed up. I sighed."My Father seems to be checking things in Forks. But Seth said nothing came of it."I told everyone before replying to Seth.

Thanks for telling us. Sorry about my Father. We miss you guys too. We will visit as soon as we can. Love you Seth! I replyed.

I love you too Grace. Don't be getting into trouble with TJ. I can't wait to see you, Bestie. Bye! He answered back.

Me too!Bye Bye.. I typed finally.

I pushed my phone back into my pocket. And snuggled up to TJ. After dinner, TJ and I just stayed downstairs with everyone. Having family time, I guess. My phone buzzed. It was Hayden.

Grace turn on the news. Its bad!

I don't even ask when I turned the news on. But no one objected. There was a female reporter on the screen."This is just in.A local  highschool student, Tina Louis Chin went missing last night. Her parents say she had been staying out late with some friends for awhile now, but she had always came home. Last night was her Father's birthday, and Tina was supposed to be home early. Tina was last seen at Towne County Highschool, wearing dark jeans with a red shirt along with her highschool sweater. She had her Hello Kitty! bookbag with her. If anyone has any questions or leads to her disappearance, call this number. 1-800-276-TINA." We all stared at the television. I had tears in my ears, threatening to fall. I glanced around."Who would take Tina?She is a sweetheart."I muttered. TJ took me upstairs. I couldn't talk to anyone else, because I was in shock.  So everyone else was talking about the situation. I fell asleep after crying on TJ.

Friday was here, I was excused from school since I was working with the Float. The Parade was so cute. The kids loved it. And the art club got huge compliments about the Float. At the end of the Parade, there was a float for Tina. It was blue orchids with white roses with a huge picture of Tina on it. My friend was still missing. The school decided to plan a Memorial service on Monday if she was still missing. I went home after eating lunch with TJ. He wanted to get my mind off Tina.

I went home and tried to study again. I checked my email, trying to keep myself busy. I had a few new messages since I haven't checked it in awhile. One was from Tina, from about a week ago before she went missing. She was updating a bunch of things on the Art Club website and wanted to know if she could post pictures of me on there. But now I couldn't answer her. I clicked on the link that she sent me. I smiled as I looked through the pictures she already posted. Tears welled up in my eyes as I flipped through pictures of Tina. I growled as I recognized someone in the background of her photo.

***Who do you think has Tina?What will happen to her?What will Grace do?Comment and Vote!I really wamt more comments. I need to know if y'all like whats going on so far. Thanks for the votes already!***