Gone

***Warning: Emotional events ahead***

August 27, 2009 (Listen to music as you read)

Grace walks with her head hung low. Dressed in a short black dress with matching heels, the leaves crunches under her. Her red hair fell off her shoulders in waves. Somewhat hiding the tears that was endlessly falling from her eyes. Suddenly a big arm wraps around her. She peeks up through her hair to see Jacob Black standing beside her. He was stunning in his black suit just like all the wolves.

They had brought TJ back to the Reservation to lay him to rest. Seth, Collin, Brady and Sam were the ones carrying the casket while Grace and the other wolves followed close behind. And the Cullens were at the back of the funeral party. Sam is allowing them to attend TJ's funeral so Grace would have their support.

Jacob kisses Grace's head gently.The look on his face is one of sorrow. He wraps his arm around her to keep her steady. Knowing that she could break any minute. The wolf man couldn't do much more. He hated that Grace had to go through this.  Grace leans into his embrace, letting him be her 'rock' at the moment. Jacob leads her to her seat. Sitting beside her.

He holds her close as they both watch the boys placing the casket down. Beautiful blue roses adorn the top of the plain black casket. Grace winces as she takes in the scene. This was really happening.  TJ would be buried by this evening.

The girl glances back at Esme and Bella who were holding CJ and Izzy in their laps. The babies still didn't understand that their Daddy was gone. The thought made fresh tears fall down her cheeks.  Her big, puffy green eyes goes back to staring at the casket.

Her hands fiddle in her lap, twisting her wedding ring around her finger. The ring itself was rather loose now since she had lost weight from not eating this past week.  Billy in his wheelchair  and the other elders gather around the casket. Billy cleared his throat.

"We are gathered here today to mourn the death of a man that was a son, a friend, a husband and a father. Tyler James Black was my Sister's son. I treated him like my own. He was taken out of this world too soon." Tears built up in the old man's black eyes and his voice already began to sound hoarse.

Another elder steps forward. "Is there anyone that would like to say something as we say goodbye by to the young wolf?" He asks. Jacob pulls away from Geace. Nodding his head as he stands and walk up next to the elders.

Renesmee slides over to Jacob's empty seat. Her small arms wrap around Grace for comfort. Grace smiles slightly in thanks. Jacob folds his hands behind his back. "TJ was my Brother.  I remember when we were about ten and we wanted to go cliff jumping. Man, Dad almost locked us in my room for weeks when TJ and Sam had to carry me back with a broken arm and a few broken ribs. TJ was lucky he didn't break anything. I remember, Dad forced him to help me while I recovered." A smile creeps over Jacob's lips. Tears fighting to fall."TJ was there for me when I needed someone to talk too. He was a true wolf. A true Black. I and everyone here will miss him dearly." Jacob chokes up. He bows slightly before returning to Grace's side after picking  up Renesmee and placing her in his lap.

Grace reaches over. Grabbing Jacob's hand. She squeezes it tightly. A few others get up and make small speeches, but Grace seemed to drown them out. She sat there, like a statue.  Soon TJ's casket was lowered into the ground. The funeral was over. "Grace...It's time to go.." Renesmee whispers.

Grace quietly stands up when most of the people were gone. She pulls away from Jacob and Nessie. The girl can't find anymore tears. Her big green eyes glance around. Eyeing some trash that some people left. She bends down and picks it up. Grace begins to walk the aisles, ignoring everyone around her.