The Ring and The Attention

***I don't own Twilight. I just own my characters and plot. The last chapter seems to be all over the place. And well I might edit it later when I feel up to it. Ok here is the next chapter. Enjoy!***

The next morning, I woke up to Emmett pouring ice cold water all over me and TJ.  I growled, grabbing the only thing close to me. My bedside lamp. I threw it across the room at Emmett. He was laughing as he dodged it. TJ was laughing as he was soaked. I , on the other hand, didn't think being woke up to being soaked was funny. "Can't you take a joke Little sister."Emmett smirked.I stood up and shook my head. Pushing Emmett out of the bedroom.Before I grabbed my clothes for the day, I shoved TJ back onto the wet bed."Thats what you get for laughing."I stuck my tongue out at him as I entered the bathroom. I slammed the door shut to make a point. I turn on the shower since I have to fix my hair now that it got soaked with cold water. I don't want to be looking like Frankenstein's wife. I warmed myself up and washed up the quickly hopped out. I changed into just some loose jeans and one of my t-shirts. I braided my hair in one long braid down my back. I did light makeup because I didn't feel up to looking spectacular. I feel more human today and usually I only get that feeling once a month. So I won't be overdoing anything for at least a week. I sigh as I slip on my converse that was in the bathroom already. I walked out and see TJ dressed in dry clothes. I frown. Placing my engagement ring back onto my finger.

I pull the wet sheets off the bed and stuff them into the laundry basket."I'm going to see if the washer is open. Then I will start these."I grabbed the basket. I looked at TJ. He looked depressed about this morning."Ok Grace. We can go down to breakfast together after you get back. I will put some new sheets on the bed."He smiled slightly. I nodded and carried the basket down the hall. The upstairs washer was empty so I filled it up, starting our sheets. I returned back to the room. TJ was remaking the bed. I looked down at the shattered lamp."I actually liked that lamp. Emmett will just have to get us a new one."I tapped my pointer finger on my chin. TJ was holding in a laugh. I rolled my eyes."Oh well."I said as I twisted my finger into the end of my braid.

TJ grabs my hand and pulls me close. He kisses me gently, intertwining our fingers together."Lets go eat."TJ whispers against my lips. I nodded."Yea I'm hungry." He smiled and we walked hand in hand onto the elevator. TJ pressed the bottom level button.  We walked out, seeing everyone waiting for us. I blushed as I held up my hand. Showing them my ring. They all clapped and hugged us. Alice ran up to me."Oh Grace, can I please plan your wedding?I can already see it and it is perfect. Please! Please! Please!"She chirped. Making  puppy dog eyes at me. I sighed and nodded."You can plan my wedding Alice. But it can't be extreme. I want small and elegant."Alice frowned."It will be elegant. That's all I can promise Grace."Alice skipped off, probably to start planning right away.

I giggled as I led TJ into the kitchen. I kissed him gently."What do you wanna eat?"He tilted his head."Your very tempting."TJ pulled me closer. Wrapping his arms around my waist. He kissed me deeper. I felt my heart flutter and my cheeks were on fire."I meant food...silly."I muttered against our kiss. TJ chuckled."Oh I would love some eggs and bacon. You do the eggs, I will do the bacon."He smiled. I nodded. Pulling away from each other. I went to the fridge, grabbing the bacon and eggs. I handed TJ the package of bacon. I bent down and grabbed the frying pan from the bottom cupboard. I set it on the stove. Cracking a few eggs into the the pan. I heard a sizzle behind me, glancing back. I saw TJ grilling the bacon. I smiled and bumped my hip to his side. I giggled as I took a spatula and flipped the eggs. I grabbed two plates, splitting the eggs on both of them. TJ followed after me and split up the bacon. I picked up both plates and took them into the dining room. TJ followed me, he grabbed the silverware before we sat down. We both dug into our food. Renesmee ran into the room. Her little hand came up to my cheek."Goodmorning Nessie."I smiled. Picking up a piece of bacon, I popped it into her mouth."Your welcome."I smiled. She dropped her hand and ran back to Jacob. They were going back outside in the snow. Renesmee looked twelve and acted very mature, but she was still a child. No one minded her acting her age. It was cute. I watched Jacob put her jacket on her. I looked back at TJ. We were both almost done with our food."Do you wanna go into town?Maybe shop a little?"I asked as I got up and started cleaning my plate. He did the same. We were in sync. I giggled. Kissing him. TJ smiled."Sure. I need to get a few things."I nodded. TJ drove my Honda while I rode shotgun into town. We went by the Five Dollar store and the Two Below store. We only got odds and ends. I bought a new lamp for the room. It was late when we got back. So we went to bed early.

Sunday, I woke up to an upset stomach just like always this time of the month(I hate it and know its personal, but TJ reacted well like a boy). I stayed in bed most of the day. Hoping this wouldn't interfere with my plans all week. TJ trained outside with Jacob and Renesmee stayed with me in bed. Watching chick flicks. She loved lifetime movies. Especially when the movie made me cry alot. She laughed at me. I decided she spent too much time with her Uncle Emmett.  I fell asleep between two boring movies about teen girls and sleepovers. A few hours later, I felt TJ crawl into bed. He wrapped his arms around me. I curled into him and fell into a deeper sleep.

I woke up to my alarm. I still wasn't feeling better, but I pushed myself to take a shower and braid my hair. I did my makeup light. I wore some designer jeans and a pink baby t-shirt eith a lace undershirt. With black furry boots.  TJ met me downstairs. I wasn't in the mood to eat so I just ate an apple as I got into the passenger seat of my Honda. TJ and I got to school earlier because I had to go to a meeting for Art Club. I was happy TJ was allowed to come with me or I wouldn't show up. We pulled up into the parking lot. I grabbed his hand as we walked to the meeting. The meeting was actually brief so we went out back to the car, waiting on our family. They got there and we all walked into the school together. I blushed as my engagement ring was suddenly an attention magnet.

By lunch, everyone in the whole school knew I was engaged to TJ. I sat with TJ at our own table that was crowded by humans. The only ones I actually liked at my table were Hayden, Meredith and Tina. They were cool. The rest were just random students. Meredith awed over my ring."I can't believe your engaged!?!I mean your a sophomore."I giggled, if she only knew the truth. "We aren't getting married right away. We are planning it during the Summer. And I love him."I glanced up at TJ. He smiled. I leaned up and kissed him. The bell rang so TJ and I were up quickly to our next class. The rest of the day was fast. I couldn't believe what I heard when I was listening in. Students thought I was pregnant or that I was being forced into marriage with TJ. I giggled. Finally when we got home, TJ kidnapped me for alone time.

I laid in his arms. Holding his hand tightly."I can't believe I will be your wife."I blushed."Me neither. I love you so much."TJ kissed me."I love you to Tyler James."I curled into him. I sighed. Closing my eyes. I slowly fell asleep. I woke up to TJ shaking me for dinner. I grumbled. He lifted me up, over his shoulder. Carrying me downstairs. I struggled against him. But it was hopeless. I was a bit annoyed. "I can walk TJ."I growled. He finally set me down. I rolled my eyes and started eating without speaking to him. TJ chuckled and started eating too. He didn't like me being mad at him so he flicked some mash potatoes at me. I growled and flicked some food back. Soon the whole dining room was covered in dinner. Esme was screaming about the mess. And for punishment, TJ and I had to clean it up. By the time I went to bed, I snuggled up to my pillow and fell asleep without TJ holding me tonight. I was still upset with him. And the fact that he got me in trouble made me even more upset. Suplicia always said to me,'Never go to bed angry.'

***What do you think?Comment and Vote!!!Thank you so much. I am so happy 211+ reads and 26 votes so far!!!!!Keep them coming. Message me or comment about anything. I would love to hear from you, my readers!!!***