2.

Hey guys here part 2 hope u enjoy and thanks for reading it
TW Self harm and sharp objects
Also mention of eating disorder

Nicks perspective
It was few days later since me and Charlie and I am really worried about him he not his normal self and I can't really help it I love him and I can't let anything bad happen to him because I really care about him he is asleep on my chest with his black curls I loved playing with his curls it made me not stressed but I'm stressed about him until I see him waking up. 

Charlie's perspective
I was starting to wake up and I see my blonde hair boyfriend staring at me I love Nick so much we just stayed and cuddled and kiss for about 30 minutes then Nick asked me "hey char do you want some breakfast" I replied with "sure I will just have some plain toast please" "of course Char" I went into the bathroom and brush my teeth and have a shower i hear Nick call my name for breakfast but I am scared because I haven't really eating a lot and I can tell Nick knows something up but I don't want to really talk to him about it I go downstairs into the kitchen and sit down on a chair. I just stare at my plate for 10 minutes Nick sees and says "char you okay you haven't even touch any of your food" I say "yes Nick I'm fine just not hungry" and I got up put my toast in the bin and cleaned my and nicks plate I feel like I'm going down hill again and I have the urge to self harm i heard Nick say "char I'm going to get some shopping do you want anything" i quickly say "no thank you" when I heard the door shut and i ran straight into the kitchen to get a sharp knife and I couldn't stop i just did it then I was crying on the kitchen floor just seeing what I just done.

Nicks perspective
I got into the car park I just finished food shopping and I couldn't stop thinking about Charlie didn't even eat breakfast I don't want him to go down again I open the front door and I hear crying I yell "Charlie where are you" I hear crying from the kitchen I open the door and i see a sharp knife on the floor "char you haven't have you" he just stay their crying I hug him tight because I care about him "char can u show me please" he pulls up his sleeve and I see so blood it didn't go too deep come on chat let's get u washed I run Charlie a bath to get the blood of it I clean it out and pick out some new pj and boxers I leave it in the bathroom I go into our room mad wait untill he comes in and says "I'm so sorry Nick I should of told you that I was starting again" I reply with "it's okay char just promise me to tell me if your down because I'm your boyfriend Charlie" Charlie reply with "I love you Nick" "I love you to char" what do u want to eat I say to Charlie he says "I have some soup please Nick" of course char no problem I go down stairs clean the mess and the knife what Charlie used and make some soup for me and Charlie I shout Charlie for dinner he comes down I sit him on my lap so he feels safe and I finished my soup Charlie finished half of his soup I say "I'm so proud of you char" he says "thanks Nick for helping me" I say "no problem char I am your boyfriend after all".

Charlie perspective
I finished half of my soup and Nick said "I'm so proud of you char" and I say "thanks Nick for helping me" he says "no problem char I am your boyfriend after all" I love Nick so much I asked if we should watch a movie of course he said yes duh I say "nothing marvel" he says fine we could watch young royals Nick says "yes of course" I fell asleep in Nick chest on the couch and I open my eyes Nick says "I'm taking you to bed" while he carrying me to bed I'm in bed and Nick comes up and lays down and pulls me into a kiss for goodnight and we cuddle and I fell asleep.

Nick perspective
I put Charlie to bed went downstairs for a glass of water and went back up and pulled Charlie into a kiss before he fell asleep i cuddled him and cant imagine life without him today was scary for Charlie and me I feel like I can't really do anything I feel useless I just don't know what to do.

What do u think will happen next will Nick tell Charlie how he feels u have to wait to find out
861 words