15.

Hey guys, this is part 15 I hope you enjoy it, and thanks for 1.16K I really appreciate it and I can't believe it. :) 

TW Emetophobia 

Nicks POV:

I woke and saw Charlie wasn't in bed, and then I hear someone throwing up in the bathroom, and It was Charlie I quickly got up and supported him because he hated throwing up I say "you okay Char" I mean what a dumb question to ask he says "no ugh I'm so hungover" I do feel bad for him because he hated throwing up and would never tell me, but I always knew when he had thrown up but would be if he told me but, now we were heading back to bed because Charlie is Ill he also has a fever he hates being Ill because he hates it, but I enjoy it because I can look after him, he has fallen asleep, so I go downstairs to clean up and to feed our dog I hoover downstairs and clean the kitchen and the bathroom and watch something on the telly.

Charlie's POV:

I wake up from my nap, I'm really Ill and I hate it I cough and Nick came into our room and say "are you alright babe" I love him so much "I mean I'm okay" He then says "Do u want a snack" I nod, and he goes back downstairs and bring me a little biscuit bar and I ate it and go to the bathroom and brushed my teeth and have a shower I go downstairs and see nick has cleaned up I say "Thanks babe for cleaning up" he says "no problem Char bear" he kissed my forehead, and he gets me a glass of water and get me some paracetamol and I take and drink some water and I went to the couch and Nick puts on something to watch and started watching it, but I started to drift of again.

Nicks POV:

We were watching the Film and I noticed that Charlie fell asleep again, he must be so Ill he did take some tablets, but he still feels warm but ill let it go for now the film is finished, and I let go of Charlie gentle and I go make Lunch and I made Charlie some soup and some bread and I eat my lunch first before waking up Charlie.

Charlie's POV: 

I hear Nick whispering in my ear, "Char bear I made you lunch" I wake up and walk over to the kitchen and sit down and see that nick made me some Soup and bread what I love I eat it all and Nick says "I'm so proud of you Char bear" I love it when Nick calls me that I go wash up the dishes and Nick sits down on the couch I finish washing the dishes and I got a drink of water and I get some coke for nick and sit back down on the couch to watch something and I drink my water and I go into the kitchen to clean my glass and I see Henry our dog waiting to be feeding because Nick forgot, so I feed him and go back to the couch and me and Nick are going to watch something upstairs we are in bed and I feel my eyes start to shut, and I hear nick say "You can go to bed Char bear you must be tired" he kissed my forehead and my eyes started to shut, and I drifted of to sleep.

Hey guys, sorry for another short one, but didn't really know of what to do but hope you enjoy reading it please tell me if you have any ideas would love to hear them and enjoy your afternoon. XX  :)

-Josh 

632 Words