45.

Hey guys, I'm back sorry to keep you waiting my mental health haven't been good recently so I just wanted to have a break but I'm back but short parts but hope you like this it's a good one also I'm only doing this book for now I will continue the other ones but I just want to get this book sorted. xx

Nick's POV:
I wake up and see Charlie peacefully sleeping I planed something special since the past 2 days have been stressful with the baby and Ollie so I thought it will be good to do something good for us 3 so we're going to the cinema and getting ice cream after so it's really going to be good.

I see Charlie stir so I know he is waking up he looks at me and says "good morning handsome" I blush I say "good morning love" he says "what we doing today" I say "it's a surprise but you and Ollie will love it" he smiles and says "can we get breakfast now" I laugh and say "yes come on then" we get out of bed and we go downstairs I make some pancakes for breakfast while I was cooking Ollie comes down and says "morning" I say "morning Ollie how are you" he says "fine better being here" we all smile and I place the pancakes on the kitchen table.

We all eat and Charlie cleans the dishes I say to Ollie "right you better get dress we have a important day ahead of us" he says "okay" he runs upstairs I go over to Charlie and hug him from behind and put my head on his shoulder he says "recharging are we" I say "yep come on let's get dress" we go upstairs and get change and we go back downstairs and get our shoes on and we go to the car.

Charlie's POV:
We get there and I know where we are Ollie screams "THE CINEMA THANK YOU UNCLE NICK" Nick laughs and says "it's alright Ollie it's no problem" we smile and get out the car and go in there and we get 2 large popcorns a tango blast and a hotdog because this baby hungry.

we get to the seating and we were watching the new ghost busters and was really enjoying it when it was finished we get out and we go back to the car and drive home I thought but Nick stops I say "why have we stoped" he says "because we're getting ice cream love" I say "really thanks Nick" he kisses me and says "no problem love" we get out and I get a chocolate ice cream Nick gets bubblegum and Ollie gets strawberry ice cream and we have it and we get back in the car.

We arrive home and we get in and we sit and chill and we continue to chill and Nick gets up to make tea and I go upstairs to get in a shower after I get in the shower and I get change into PJS and I go back downstairs and see Nick made pasta something plain for us all we eat and I clean the dishes and we go upstairs I say goodnight to Ollie and Nick goes into the shower and comes out just in the towel I blush Nick looks at me and says "why are you blush Charlie Nelson" I say "nothing" he says "oh really" he comes closer and we kiss (and we know where this is going so yea) after you know we have a another shower and we go back to bed and I eventually fall asleep.

Hey guys, hope you enjoyed it short one but it's a start but hope you have a good weekend. xx :)
~Josh 637 Words