6.

Hello guys how are you doing i hope you enjoy this part and thanks for reading it and hope u enjoy this one :)

TW  Self harm /passing out 

Charlie perspective 

It was the next morning nick is asleep it's 6:00 AM and i couldn't sleep anymore i'm on Nick's chest but how do i know nick even loves me what if he is only here because I have been through stuff i got up and went into the kitchen the voice in my head couldn't stop being so loud i did the only thing to make it stop i cut my writs and couldn't stop i stopped and everything just went black.

Nicks perspective 

I woke up and i didn't see charlie in bed and i remember what happened last night he got some rude messages of Jane i quickly went downstairs to see charlie on the floor passed out i freaked out and i see blood did he- no surely not i tried to wake him up and he started moving "charlie char are you alright how long have you been passed out for" he just stared at my and started crying and i hugged him and he did the same but tighter and we pull out and i wiped his tears away so i get the shower started and he went in and came out in his PJ and i got the bandges and wraped him around and i hug him "Charlie did you try and - i started crying".

Charlies perspective 

Nick started crying i felt so bad for him because he had been so supportive and i did this I said "no nick i didn't i did not know that I would go that far" he hugged me and I said I got some messages from my mum saying that i should die and that you don't love me and i felt that maybe that's true and i got voices in my head and that was the only way to get these voices not getting loud so would not been the same he hugged me tighter he said "I knew the messages about your mum i read them yesterday is that why you didn't eat yesterday as well" i just nodded and we kissed and got up from the bedroom floor and made our way to the kitchen and nick made me some plain toast so would be fun and have a great stuff to talk about their was nothing else i eat it all and wouldn't really have anything to do so.

Nicks perspective 

I made some breakfast and charlie eats it all i was so proud of him "i'm so proud of you char i love you so much" and he put on a big grin and waited charlie to finish cleaning the plates and we went out to get some coffee and we ordered and sat on a table charlie looks stressed he doesn't like public stuff really "Char it's okay we can go if you want" he says "no no we can have our coffee then we can chill" i just smiled he much better after telling me everything and love it because he being truthful and he getting better with that so would be the greatest thing about it and we got our coffee and we finished we walked back home and we sat on a couch and watch a movie one of charlie favourite because he needs it right now and after the movie finishes i noticed charlie fell asleep i gently get up and made dinner a pasta because another of charlies safe food and waited i dish it up and try and wake charlie up.

Charlie perspective 

I hear Nick's voice saying dinner ready my love gosh i love nick so much he really cared about him in my life. I got up and went into the kitchen and sat on a chair and started eating and i finished in 25 minutes That is mostly the best i can do on a good day and we finished and went upstairs and i got in the shower and brush my teeth get into my PJ and come out and nick says "There my hot fiance" i blushed "oh shut up nick your super hot to" i'm glad that i did tell nick the truth today and went out for coffee and couldn't believe it because i'm not a public person but i'm glad i did i came back to reailty and nick kissing my neck would turn into a hickey and i couldn't wait and i drifted off to sleep on nicks chest.

Hey hope u enjoy this part i'm glad it's the weekend tomorrow it might be more then 1 part but who knows thank you for reading my book and if u have any ideas please let me know i would love to your feedback :)

815 words