36.

Hey guys, part 36 is here a double upload today and I only got one more day at college so updating my books more often also thanks for 10.8K I really appreciate it and love you all so much and your all amazing and have a good Christmas and enjoy your night. xx :)

Nick's POV:
One day, Nick decided to surprise Charlie with a furry addition to their household. He couldn't wait to see the look of joy on Charlie's face when he met their new pet. Nick carefully carried the ginger and white cat into the house, his heart filled with anticipation.

As he walked into the room where Charlie was, Nick couldn't contain his excitement any longer. He presented the cat to Charlie, his eyes shining with happiness. "Surprise! Meet George," Nick said, a wide smile spreading across his face.

Charlie's eyes widened with delight as he took in the adorable creature in Nick's arms. George, with his soft ginger fur and gentle demeanor, captured Charlie's heart instantly. He reached out to pet George, and the cat purred in response, as if accepting Charlie's love and affection.

From that moment on, Charlie and George became inseparable. They spent hours playing together, with Charlie showering George with love and attention. George eagerly reciprocated, rubbing against Charlie's legs and curling up in his lap, purring contentedly. Charlie couldn't help but feel a deep sense of joy and connection with his new feline friend.

Charlie's POV:
One day, Nick surprised Charlie with a special gift that would forever change their lives. As Nick entered the room, a small ginger and white cat in his arms, Charlie's eyes widened in surprise and delight.

Nick presented the cat to Charlie, a smile of anticipation on his face. "Meet George," Nick said, his voice filled with excitement and love.

Charlie's heart melted as he looked at the adorable creature before him. George, with his bright ginger fur and curious eyes, instantly captured Charlie's affection. He reached out to pet George, feeling an immediate connection between them.

From that moment on, Charlie and George became inseparable. They played together, George chasing after toys and Charlie laughing with delight. George would curl up on Charlie's lap, purring softly as Charlie stroked his fur. The bond between them grew stronger with each passing day, and Charlie couldn't imagine his life without his beloved ginger and white companion.

A week after

Nick's POV:
The day arrived for George's first ever injection, and Nick and Charlie were determined to make it a positive experience for their beloved cat. They gathered George in their arms, showering him with gentle reassurance and love as they headed to the vet.

Inside the clinic, Nick and Charlie did everything they could to make George feel comfortable. They talked to him in soothing tones, stroking his soft fur to ease his nerves. They knew that George might be a little scared, but they were determined to make this experience as positive as possible.

After the injection, Nick and Charlie took George home, making sure he knew how proud they were of him. They had prepared a special surprise for him, wanting to spoil him after his vet visit. They set up a cozy, plush bed just for George, placing it in a sunny spot by the window.

They also got George a variety of toys to keep him entertained. From feather wands to catnip-filled mice, they wanted to ensure that George had plenty of fun and playtime. Seeing George's excitement as he pounced on his new toys brought a smile to both Nick and Charlie's faces.

To complete the spoiling, they also got George some delicious treats. They wanted to reward him for being so brave during his visit to the vet. Nick and Charlie watched with joy as George eagerly devoured the treats, his tail twitching with delight.

Charlie's POV:
The day of George's first injection had arrived, and Charlie wanted to make sure their beloved cat felt loved and cared for throughout the experience. They wrapped George in a warm blanket, giving him gentle pets and reassurance as they headed to the vet.

Inside the clinic, Charlie and Nick did everything they could to keep George calm. They spoke to him in soft, soothing tones and held him close, letting him know that they were there for him. They wanted George to feel safe and secure, even in this unfamiliar environment.

After the injection, Charlie and Nick celebrated George's bravery and resilience. They took him home, where they had prepared a cozy bed just for him. Placing it in a sunny spot by the window, they watched with delight as George curled up, purring contentedly.

They had also bought George a variety of toys to keep him entertained. From crinkly balls to dangling feathers, they wanted to make sure George had plenty of playtime and stimulation. Seeing George pounce and play with his new toys filled Charlie's heart with joy.

To complete the spoiling, they had gotten George some tasty treats. These were a special reward for his bravery during the vet visit. Charlie watched with delight as George eagerly nibbled on the treats, his eyes shining with happiness.

Hey guys, I hope you enjoyed this part I love it but don't know about the name leave suggestions of a name for the ginger and white cat and love you all and have a great night.
Xx :)
~Josh 909 Words