23.

Hey guys, part 23 is here I hope you enjoy, and thanks for 2.8K I really can't believe it still I love you all don't remember enjoy your half-term. :)
Mention of ED

Nick's POV:
I woke up and see Charlie on my chest I love seeing him on my chest every day and I love it and I can't believe that we're doing so much better than we did, and I love it.

I gently let go of Charlie and going into the bathroom to have a shower and brush my teeth and made my way downstairs to let our dog Henry out and make myself a cup of tea, and I just need a cup of tea every morning.

I'm not at work for another 3 weeks, so I get to spend time with Charlie, so I don't mind it at all I love it we are visiting Elle and Tao today we haven't seen them since we have gone bowling and when Elle had her struggling with her eating, so it would be nice to check up on her.

Charlie's POV:
I woke up and Nick isn't next to me, I'm used to it because Nick gets a cup of tea every morning, so he's probably on the kitchen counter just sipping on his tea.

I got into the bathroom and have a shower and brush my teeth and made my way downstairs and Nick is on the kitchen counter and I go up to him and say "morning love" we kiss, and then he says "morning babe"

I smile and Nick makes breakfast, and he then says "are you excited to visit Elle and Tao today" I totally forgot that I'm saying Tao and Elle again and.

I miss them both even though I need to see how Elle is doing because Elle hasn't been that great, so I just needed to know that she is better now we finish breakfast and I go upstairs to get changed I get into Nick hoodie and my favourite ripped jeans like always.

I go downstairs and see Nick was already ready I didn't even realise, but we got to get going where going to their house haven't seen been in their house before we were 10 minutes before we arrived and Nick was telling me how much he loves me and I love him too.

We were here I knock on their door and Tao says "hey Nick and Charlie how you're doing" I say "I'm good thanks Tao" he lets us in I go to hug Elle straight away.

Nick's POV:
We went inside, and we see Elle and Charlie go straight to hug her he cares about her so much no wonder because Charlie been through the same stuff as she as and of course they're close.

Elle made us a coffee, and we sit and chat like all day until Elle and Tao says "we have something to show you both" we both nodded and Elle handed Charlie a pregnancy test and Charlie says "OH MY GOD YOUR PREGNANT" Elle then says "yes we are" Charlie went straight in and hugged them both.

I say "congrats you guys totally be the best parent" they both laugh and say thanks, and now it was our time to leave, and we enjoyed it very much staying here for about 4 hours, but we got to go now we leave and made our way back home and we arrived.

I go straight into the kitchen to make lunch, and I'm making cheese and onion pie Charlie loves it I don't know why, but he just did I make it and put it in the oven, and I'm on the couch with Charlie watching Spider-Man no way home and like halfway through we paused it so.

I can get the lunch out I put it on plates and go into the living room and pass Charlie his plate, and we start eating, and we finished it all even Charlie what I'm so proud of him for eating it all I say "I'm so proud love" Charlie washed up, and we go upstairs, and I feel my eyes to start to drift...

Hey guys, I hope you liked it sorry for a short one, just been a busy one today, so I just wanted to do a part and enjoy your evening love you all. xx :)
-Josh 738 Words