12.

Hey guys here is part 12 I hope you enjoy it, and thanks for nearly 400 views I really can't believe It and enjoy. :)

Mention OF Demon Ben

TW Touching/sexual assault 

TW Rape 

TW Eating disorder 

Charlie's POV:

I woke up and saw Nick asleep, I wanted to really meet Blake because he is a nice person and I got up and went to brush my teeth and headed downstairs and I got a text from Blake to meet him in the Café where we were at yesterday I said yea I'll be 5 minutes and I went upstairs and see that nick was awake, and I said to him, I'm going to the Café, so I will be back he said "are you meeting up with Blake" I nodded and said "Yea, but I will bring him back, so you can meet him" he nodded, and I went to the café and I saw Blake, and we smiled and ordered a coffee he says "Hey Charlie were meeting your fiancé right" I just nodded and drink the coffee and I felt someone touching me and I looked under the table and Blake was touching my knee I hated people touching me it reminded me of Ben and what he did to me, I acted cool about it and didn't do anything we were going back to the apartment and Blake held my hand I didn't know of what to do I felt so weird about it, he lifted my head and started touching me and kissing me I told him to stop but all he says is "I know you like me Charlie" and pulled me to a weird allay way and kept on kissing me I didn't know of what to do and just cried I couldn't escape he started to take my shirt off then undo my belt, and he took of his shirt and his pants, and he undoes both of our boxers and after what he did to me, he got back into his clothes and went off I got up and put my clothes on I was so spaced out, and I got to the apartment and I see nick.

Nicks POV:

I was doing some dinner and I hear the door shut, and it was Charlie, he was so spaced out, and I didn't see Blake I go up to him, and he says "Don't touch me" I was confused, and I say "Char bear what's wrong" he just started crying I knew now that something bad happened to him I say "Char you can tell me anything I will always love you" He started saying "B-lake h-e started k-issing me and he pu-lled my cl-othes o-f and he r-aped me" I couldn't believe that this happened again I just hugged him tight and said "Come on Char let's get you a bath, so you can rub him of" he started saying "Please stay with me nick" I say "Of course Char" I run Charlie a bath and I wash his whole body and wash his hair and let him get change he comes into our bedroom and I say "you hungry Char" he says "No I'm quite the opposite of hungry" I knew this was going to be a bad couple of days for him, and he pulled me into a hug and says "Could we watch a Film" I nodded and headed downstairs and make me and Charlie a cup of tea and I gave it to him and sat down and watched the film as nearly the film finished I notice Charlie asleep on my shoulder and I went to put Charlie to bed I went downstairs to open the back door, so Henry could get back in and went back upstairs Henry followed and drifted off to sleep.

Charlie's POV:

I woke up and see Nick on the other side awake on his phone and I said to him "I don't want to live here any more" He looked confused and said "Why you love it here" I say "I want to move from this horrible place now we should get a house" He smiled and said "Yea we can look at house's today" I smiled and glad that nick agreed with me, I want to get the horrible flashbacks away from me and I went to the bathroom and went to brush my teeth and get changed I went into the kitchen and saw nick made some plain toast he knows it's one of my safe food and I stared eating and ate one slice and I had enough now, and I hear nick whisper into my ear and say "I'm so proud of you char bear" I say "I love you" he says "I love you to" and went out to look for some house it will be one I found one what was so good, and it was close to the Paris squad and wouldn't believe It we paid the house and started moving all the boxes to our car I got our puppy Henry in the front with me, and we arrived at our new house and started moving all the boxes and started unpacking it was 8:00PM and we finished packing all our stuff into our new home and Nick started Lunch and another of my safe food pasta.

Nicks POV: 

We finished packing, and I was putting some pasta on for lunch tonight because Charlie loves it and I plate our food and Called Charlie he comes in and sat and started eating, and he ate it all I was so proud of him and said "I am so proud of you char" and I kissed him on the lips, and we laid down on our bed and watched a film and ate some popcorn, and we kissed and made out for 20 minutes and stopped and finished a film and Charlie drifted of to sleep I love him so much, and he's keeping strong but how much is that going to last, and I drifted of to sleep.

Hey guys I hope you enjoyed that one, sorry for like a bad one today but enjoy reading it and Tomorrow will be a good one PS (Wedding) so have a great time and enjoy. :)

1045 words