16.

Hey guys this is part 16 I hope you enjoy it, and thanks for 1.29K I really can't believe how many people enjoy this book and this one is a good one.

Charlie's POV:
I woke up, and I'm on nicks chest and I check the time on my phone, and it says 6:30AM I forgot that we were going on our honeymoon today, so I gently get off the bed and go downstairs I feed the dog and go upstairs and start packing and I finish packing and then by the door I go into the kitchen to make myself a cup of coffee and get some cereal and eat that, and then I go back downstairs to brush my teeth and I go downstairs and put something on the telly.

Nicks POV:
I wake up and see Charlie wasn't here I was making my way downstairs and see Charlie watching on the telly and I say "Char how long have you been awake" he says "oh like 2 hours" I was confused why he didn't wake me up, and then I see 2 suitcases in, and I totally forgot were going to our honeymoon destination I say "Char bear you already packed you do know you could have woken me up" he says "you were so peaceful but come on we need to get going" I nodded, and we were now heading to the airport we dropped of Henry to my mum, and we arrived at the airport, and we are now on the plane we were now in the air and I feel my eyes starting to drift off.

Charlie's POV:
I turn my head and see Nick asleep oh my shoulder he is so cute, and he is my husband and couldn't believe it, and now we're heading to our honeymoon and I couldn't believe it, and now he is sleeping on my shoulder he must be tired, and we were now landing I whisper into his ear "babe you need to wake up now where here" he wake up in shock and say "what I slept most of the way here" I just burst out laughing and say "yea you did babe but let's get going" we are now at the hotel, and now we're in our honeymoon suite, and I was unpacking and Nick was in the kitchen making me a cup of coffee I love my coffee he passes me and I say "thank you love" he says "no problem char bear" and I finished unpacking and is now watching something on the telly and wouldn't believe it at all, and I feel my eyes to drift.

Nicks POV:
I look, and I see my perfect husband asleep on the couch and I kissed his forehead I was going to finish this film and then but Charlie to bed I put him to bed and kissed his forehead again, and I go into bed and start going on my phone and texting my mum of how is Henry being she said he's doing good, and I'm glad, and I'm I feel my eyes starting to drift and I fall asleep.

Hey guys hope you enjoy this part, sorry for another short one, but I hope you have a nice evening, and I'll see you maybe tomorrow. xx :)
-Josh

550 words