43.

Hey guys, part 43 is here I hope you enjoy it also thanks for 15K I really appreciate it and love you all so much have a great day.

2 months later

Charlie's POV:
I have now been pregnant for 3 months and it's been meh the pain and morning sickness is disgusting and it's not fun but we decorated our baby room we bought the essentials for the baby what's coming.

Nicks been great he's helped me with my recent relapsed it was just a bad day but Nick made it better I'm currently sat on the sofa watching fool me once I currently it's lunch time and I've got this pregnancy craving and it's pickles with tomato ketchup.

But then I hear the door open and close and see a pair of arms wrapped around me I definitely know it's Nick he says "hello my love how are you" I say "I'm okay thanks just having lunch" I stop and turn around and he says "your having pickles and tomato ketchup gross"

I laugh I say "it might be gross for you but it's not gross for me thanks" before I could eat one Nick kisses me I say "excuse me I'm trying to eat here" he says "I know but I wanted to kiss you before I could smell pickle in your breath" I say "fair point how was work" he says "good I saw Oliver but he been acting strange lately like not sleeping not eating also wearing long sleeves stuff for school"

I say "we should definitely catch up with him after I know how terrible my mum is with all this" he says "yes sounds like a plan in my eyes"

Nick goes upstairs to get change while I eat my pickles I eat them all of course and I wash my plate and put the kettle on for me and Nick he comes down and say "char sit down I'll do my tea and your coffee" I say "what Nick I can do it you know" he says "char just sit you know you get tired easily when your pregnant" I say "yea fine"

He makes the tea and coffee and sits next to me he says "when are we planning to go over to the hell house" we laugh I say "maybe the weekend it's a Wednesday so it's not that long" he says "sound great can't wait to see him" I say "me to"

Nick's POV:
I'm just worried about Ollie I'm getting the same sense of what was Charlie like back at school it wasn't great for him at all also that means we have to tell Jane and Julio that Charlie is pregnant and I don't think that's not going to go down well.

I say "you do know there going to know about your pregnancy" he says "yea I know that's why we should get Sarah round and tell her the good news" I say "yes also the Paris squad and Tori" he nods.

There was a knock on the door and I got it and it was my mum I say "oh my god mum" she says "hello Nicky can I come in it's absolutely freezing" I laugh and say "yea come in" she says "hello Charlie how are you" she gives him a hug and he says "I'm good Sarah also we have news" Charlie then says "I'm pregnant" she jumps and pulls Charlie into a hug "I'm going to be a grandma" we all laugh.

She says "how far are you" he says "3 months" she says "does anyone else knows" I say "nope your the first one" she has tears in her eyes and pulls us both into a hug and says "I can't wait for this baby to be born anyway gotta go I have to look after Nellie and Bailey" we say bye.

Me and Charlie sat on the sofa and I order a takeaway and we got pizza to share because I know Charlie still isn't good with takeaway food about 10 minutes later the door knocks and I grab the pizza and pay the dude and then I put it on the table in the living room and me and Charlie starts eating.

We eat the whole pizza and I say to Charlie "I'm so proud of you" he smiles and kisses me and he goes up and washes the dishes and we go up and watch a movie and fall asleep.

Hey guys, I hope you enjoy this part I wanted to do the Oliver meet up next week but it's not going to be good for Charlie and Oliver but that will save love you all and have a great weekend. xx :)
~Josh 797 Words