21.

Hey guys part 21 is out I hope you enjoy it, and thanks you for 2.41K I really can't believe how this book is going, I love you all and enjoy it.
TW ED/Self Harm

Nicks POV:
I woke up, and I see Charlie on my chest, but he's awake but in his thought I just wonder what he thought because we have been married for 3 weeks now, and I love him and I can't just get him to be vulnerable again I guess something isn't right, but I let it pass me for now, and I say "Babe you alright" he looks at me and says "Yea how long were you awake for" I say "not long but what where you're thinking"

Charlie's POV:
Nick said "Not long but what were you thinking" I was not saying anything I'm not in the right space at the moment and if he asks is I want breakfast I'm going to lose it because I cannot be bothered today Nick then says "hey Char you want to have breakfast" I just snapped and say "NO I DON'T WANT TO" he then says "Char what's wrong" I just run to the bathroom and shut the door I get the razor out of the cupboard and cut myself and everything went so blurry but once I hear yelling coming from Nick saying "CHARLIE open the door" I open the door, and he sees me.

Nicks POV:
I hear Charlie opening the door and see blood all over Charlie writs, and he just cried, and I give him a hug and comfort him and I say "your alright don't worry I'm here" he just looks back and says "I'm so, so sorry" I say "Hey I thought we banned the S word" he just giggled, and I say "we don't I run you a bath, so we get you cleaned" he nodded his head and I go to run a bath and called Charlie to his bath and I Stayed with him and got him my favourite hoodie and some joggers, and he got out of the bath and came to sit on the bed with me and I say "why don't we try and eat something I've got your safe crackers" he nodded again, and we go downstairs and sit down, and I help Charlie, and he eats I know he has been struggling for the last couple of days but never this bad.

Charlie's POV:
I started eating and every time I ate a little bit Nick kept saying how proud he was after I was done I say "I'm full now Nick" he says "I'm so, so proud of you Char bear" and he kisses my lips, and we now lay on the couch and Nick puts on a film, and we get cosy, and we put on Spider-Man because I love Spider-Man and watch it and I fall asleep, and I hear Nick say my name and say "let's get you to bed now" he carries me upstairs, and I drifted off to sleep again...

Hey guys I hope you enjoy this part this is a short so yea poor Charlie in this chapter I hope you love it and thanks off the support I really appreciate it, and you're all amazing Love you all.  xx :)
-Josh